Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DulceCandy87 General Thread Part 2

Post by fihe »

Apsinthos wrote:Image

Guys !!!!!!

WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luckily, it's just a wig. I was afraid she actually cut and colored her hair like that.

The wig and choker have to go.

SCR0623
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SCR0623 »

This girl doesn't like anything about herself. She hates her hair, nose, boobs, height, and her moles. She really needs to see a therapist.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

She's long overdue in posting about her spiritual enlightenment for what, the 100th time. This girl smh.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Post by Guest »

INdifferent wrote:She's long overdue in posting about her spiritual enlightenment for what, the 100th time. This girl smh.
lmao! i wonder what she's into now :rofl:

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Yeah when I first saw that video I thought that hair was real and I was about to start with Cruella Devil jokes.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Has Dulce become so boring that this thread has died?

It has been YEARS since I stopped posting here because her fake accent and hoarding really became uncomfortable to watch—not to mention her horrible outfits and sharpie eyeliner.

I actually just watched one of her videos for the first time in years.

So she bought a house and walks around with her fake accent trying to mimic every phrase she has heard on home improvement shows... Okay.

Jesse seems to have turned into a douche as well. He seemed really mellow and down to earth before, now he seems to say whatever he thinks she wants to hear on camera.

She SCREAMS new money. You can tell she grew up with nothing and still feels bitter about it.

I don't have a problem with her success (if people are gullible enough to subscribe to her channel and even buy the crap she shills—more power to her for taking advantage), I just find her so tacky. Everything she babbles is so contrived. Nothing about her is natural.

Does she still hoard make up and clothes?

Does she have any friends besides that Morgan girl?

Did she move her parents out of the shack they were living in?

So she brags about how much money she has, er, I mean, how "blessed" she is, but she sees her dog is in poor health and doesn't immediately take it to the vet?

Tacky new money douche.

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

I think she's going through a crisis. I've been subbed to her since she started but I haven't watched her vids in years. This girl man. I thought she wasn't relevant anymore?

Post by Guest »

I WISH SHE WOULD STOP WITH THE WIGS. THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD. At least make them look more natural somehow idk.

And yeah every few months she has some sort of enlightening experience and I really feel like that's just her hoping and reaching to feel fulfilled in some way because she just doesn't. It's like nothing is ever enough and she doesn't know why. So she looks for signs and stuff. IT's really sad actually. She seems very unhappy with herself for some reason.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I agree she seems to be going through a crisis. So many YouTubers become unhinged and start with the "positivity" videos and affirmations. I remember Dulce started with the self-help books a while back, pretending she was happy and the books were part of it. It was SO obvious she was lying (to herself).

I don't know why she isn't happy. I feel like it's something related to her upbringing, like she still feels bitter about "where" she came from. She pretends to embrace who she is, but I get a totally insecure vibe from her.

She tries so hard to be something she's not. It seems like she thought the plastic surgeries were going to "transform" her, like a bigger chest and a new nose were going to make her good enough.

And the fake accent just makes her seem even more neurotic. The way she over enunciates her "r's" to sound "more white" is cringeworthy. She still has a thick accent and still has the most embarrassingly awful grammar. It's like she lives her life trying to camouflage who she truly is.

I watched the "I'm Not Mexican Enough" video and OMG, the delusion is off the charts! Whoa. She's just so butthurt. You screwed up Dulce, get over yourself.

I still don't get her. All the YouTube success, plastic surgeries, money ("blessings"), a husband who does whatever she wants, a healthy happy child, and she still isn't content. I know the criticism she receives gets under her skin, but I don't think that's at the root of her issues. I really think she has trouble accepting who she truly is behind the YouTube persona she hides behind. I just can't figure out why.

Post by Guest »

speaking of getting under her skin, i remember years ago (like when i was 14 and since i was sick a lot, a great past time was getting under youtuber's skin lmao) i commented how big of a waste all the clothes she has are, since she wears them probably once, and what i was getting at was how she should consider donating some to charity. and she went OFFFFF on me, saying we didn't see what she wears every day and didn't ~know~ her and all that jazz. she literally has not changed in at least 10 years, and never will.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

What did ya all think of her dream she had the other day? I thought that was so crazy.

I just don't get her, she seems to go between wanting to adopt, between not wanting to, then having a dream where she feels she should adopt, it's a constant back and forth. Same with her religion, to be honest, I don't even think or know if she truly believes in God and Jesus, to me it just seems like she's constantly searching. But when you believe and fellow Christians I feel would understand that, you'll have peace in what you believe in. But to me, she's just not there. I don't know, I just have this really weird vibe about her, it's like something in my soul doesn't connect with her on a spiritual basis, if that makes any sense.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Post by Guest »

Yeah I noticed the thing about wanting to seem more "white". I'm not Latina, but when i first started watching her she was a cool Latina girl and was a little hood and I loved that! Now I feel like she tries to overcompensate and prove that she's like white or american enough?? Hard to explain. And I didn't really get what she meant in the video about not being Mexican enough. Bc from my POV, she's pretty mexican meaning her family get togethers, her thick accent (even when she tries to hide it). I just feel like sometimes she tries to go overboard with proving she's whiter or something. Probably also why she feels awkward in social settings around other people she's super insecure. She has no real friends aside from Morgan and even they don't seem like true friends.

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

She just comes off as such a phony and wannabe. Nothing about her is real or authentic. She's only brown or Latina when it benefits her i.e. magazine articles or appearances. She's a fun train wreck to watch. She's so ugly, omg somebody please shave her sideburns and fix her crooked clown nose.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

SCR0623 wrote:She just comes off as such a phony and wannabe. Nothing about her is real or authentic. She's only brown or Latina when it benefits her i.e. magazine articles or appearances.
I get the same vibes from her too. She seems to wanna act like the other non latina guru girls. Probably because she knows she's becoming irrelevant and she's trying to "hang on" to her once upon a time popularity. She's been kicked out of the spotlight by so many other up & coming beauty girls. I unsubbed to her a long time ago because she's just so boring now.

Post by Guest »

i saw on reddit that she posted (then deleted) a video about some woman trying to steal her man. i didn't catch it, did anyone else?

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

I saw the video in my subscriptions, it was a story time "she tried to steal my man" or something... but didn't watch it, so if anyone can fill us in it would be great :D

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I knew she would delete it! I saw it 8-) She basically explained how some girl she met (but wasn't her friend?) wanted to be like her, have her fame/home/family/opportunities etc. Dulce tried to help this girl in some ways but apparently she also wanted her husband. She mentioned a trip they had together and how this girl was too friendly with her husband, asking where he was being close and stuff like that. Dulce had a bad feeling about it, but she tried to brush it off. Then I suppose something else happened and she got pissed off. She continued saying that she has few friends, her circle is small, she doesn't let anyone in blah blah, now she will be even more careful with people and so on. Apparently this chick also went to her house and all, damn I so want to know who this is! It must be a small youtuber for sure! People in the comments started saying that perhaps if she was so worried something wasn't right with her hubby etc, maybe that's also why she took the video down. She said how she would never be over friendly with another woman's bf/husband, how this is not right and we should talk about that. As soon as I saw the video I was like dafuq is this, I should have save it lol :o :rofl:

Sorry if this explanation is a bit confusing, I watched the video only once and I was trying to remember the details ;)

sandsolson
Learner
Learner

Post by sandsolson »

QueenE wrote:I knew she would delete it! I saw it 8-) She basically explained how some girl she met (but wasn't her friend?) wanted to be like her, have her fame/home/family/opportunities etc. Dulce tried to help this girl in some ways but apparently she also wanted her husband. She mentioned a trip they had together and how this girl was too friendly with her husband, asking where he was being close and stuff like that. Dulce had a bad feeling about it, but she tried to brush it off. Then I suppose something else happened and she got pissed off. She continued saying that she has few friends, her circle is small, she doesn't let anyone in blah blah, now she will be even more careful with people and so on. Apparently this chick also went to her house and all, damn I so want to know who this is! It must be a small youtuber for sure! People in the comments started saying that perhaps if she was so worried something wasn't right with her hubby etc, maybe that's also why she took the video down. She said how she would never be over friendly with another woman's bf/husband, how this is not right and we should talk about that. As soon as I saw the video I was like dafuq is this, I should have save it lol :o :rofl:

Sorry if this explanation is a bit confusing, I watched the video only once and I was trying to remember the details ;)

I cant remember the girls name but people in the comments section were pretty sure it was the girl that went to Philly with Dulce to do her makeup or something. I remember her mentioning this girl was going with her in a previous video but cant remember her name and don't feel like going back to rewatch.

Most of the comments on the video were telling her that no one can "steal" her man etc....also tons of comments about the fact that she had blown out/straightened hair in the video...so much for embracing her curls....

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Thanks, I didn't get to read those comments you mentioned. I'll try to find out about that girl ;)

Oh yes, the hair! First thing I thought as well ;) I bet she didn't expect all those comments about her husband, I suppose he didn't really react in a proper way so she felt threatened.

Return to “Dulce Candy”