ICALLITNEVERMOVINGTOSEATTLE GENERAL THREAD 7

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERMOVINGTOSEATTLE GENERAL THREAD 7

Post by 24601 »

I just went through a watching spree of a handful of videos from the past year, and even last fall she seemed a lot happier, and also looks younger and leaner, than she does now, just several months later. I feel like she didn't post many videos (hence why she made some called "where the fuck have I been?" and "not sure what this is") during her last semester of college and kind of put youtube on the backburner with the intention of revamping it now, but it seems like she gained some weight then (to how she looks now, though late 2013 she's also heavier than she is in her earlier videos, it's just more noticeable/dramatic now) and lost her creativity that she used to have. I know in her "SO I'M FAT" video she complains about people commenting on her weight thinking she doesn't know she's gained weight since she's a YouTuber and has to look at herself in the camera a lot, but maybe she honestly didn't realize it was happening this past winter/spring since she didn't film a lot then.

newstitches
Talker
Talker

Post by newstitches »

Wtf.ever wrote:
Newsflash:!: no one is gonna spend that kind of money on a college graduate who has the potential to make thousands of dollars a week :roll:
lol, she doesn't have that kind of earning potential.
She would if she actually put effort into her channel.
I mean come on, graveyardgirl does it, pretty sure Rachel could too.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I think it's a stretch to say that anyone could be making that on youtube just because some of them are. It's not the norm.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I think it's a stretch to say that anyone could be making that on youtube just because some of them are. It's not the norm.

anna-nother-thing
Learner
Learner

Post by anna-nother-thing »

I love how she spends hundreds of dollars on anti-aging products but can't be bothered to put sunscreen of her face. THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO PREVENT AGING!

chicgeek93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicgeek93 »

I just watched her skin care routine video today and honestly thought 'wow, she looks so old.' Like, when she said she was 22 I was almost surprised because she doesn't seem that young to me.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I don't know how to find them but somewhere on here there were links for her earlier videos on tumblr before she started youtube and the difference is unbelievable. She looks like she could be the mother of the girl in those videos imo. I think half of it is the way she does her hair and makeup now.

newstitches
Talker
Talker

Post by newstitches »

She reminds me of ForeverKailyn since they both looked good and then got fat and developed terrible skin
And they both mooch off their loved ones. Only difference is Rachel doesn't seem like she would ever want kids

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

newstitches wrote:She reminds me of ForeverKailyn since they both looked good and then got fat and developed terrible skin
And they both mooch off their loved ones. Only difference is Rachel doesn't seem like she would ever want kids

I don't see her and Chris ever having kids, and if something unplanned happened she would probably get rid of it. I get this weird vibe from her that's part pathological liar and a little sociopath agoraphobic. Chris needs to learn what a healthy relationship is like and how two people can mature together and still have separate lives. He won't get that with Rachel.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”