ICALLITNEVERMOVINGTOSEATTLE GENERAL THREAD 7

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERMOVINGTOSEATTLE GENERAL THREAD 7

Post by Wtf.ever »

Chris must be really dumb. Wasn't the original plan that Rachel would apply at Sephora or someplace to supplement her youtube income? She hasn't even put a video up in a week. Chris will probably end up working 2 or 3 jobs while Rachel hangs out and makes the occasional youtube video that appeals to 14 year old hipsters. She's not even pretending to want to contribute, she is talking about getting a job like it's a last resort and only to meet people. They are probably so bored and over Seattle already. How many times can you go walk around the area before it gets old.

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

FrozenLeaves wrote:Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Checking them out now. I need my lulz.
i know i'm a few days late but - BOWBEAUTY24. oh my god. this girls life is a fail. you would just have to head on over to the bowbeauty24 board. it will definitely give you lots of lulz.
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Yea I definitely see Chris working two jobs and Rachel sitting on her butt watching netflix all day.

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck »

I think her being a "stay-at-home" girlfriend would be fine if she did something. If she cleaned, and cooked, and did laundry, and made sure the cat was well taken care of. And then post a youtube video weekly.
But her apartment was (and will probably become) a mess, it looked like it smelled horrible, she doesnt seem to cook a lot, and she always has laundry laying around. And then youtube comes around like twice a month.
She is such a fucking lazy person it hurts me to watch.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

IDK, I think it would be ridiculous for her to be a stay at home girlfriend. They live in a tiny ass apartment with one pet. There's no way it would take her any significant amount of time to clean the apartment and feed the cat and keep up with laundry for 2 people. Not that I can imagine her actually getting off her ass and doing any of that. I can't even imagine Rachel going for groceries by herself.

PassionPeaches
Talker
Talker

Post by PassionPeaches »

Why does she consider YouTube her full time job when she hasn't posted a video in almost 2 weeks? Typical

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck »

infinitehannah wrote:Why does she consider YouTube her full time job when she hasn't posted a video in almost 2 weeks? Typical
Because if she didnt, people would be even more up her ass about how lazy she is.

mufasa
Talker
Talker

Post by mufasa »

Ugh she should just get a legit job so she can help pay the bills because at the rate she's been uploading at, there won't be that much income to support herself in Seattle. It's nice to go out and get some fresh air while interacting with people, and that's coming from someone who's an introvert. Like how does she not get bored of laying around all day doing practically nothing?

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I am just astounded by their financial situation. Chris's job must be paying really well? But is it? So many questions. Also, and I'm sure many of you resonate with this as it's a popular position to be in, I am currently struggling to live and am in desperate search for a job - even the most low-rate part-time piece of crap I'd be willing to do as long as it doesn't conflict with my school hours - and watching this bitch not even try to use her degree to get her somewhere is sickening to say the least. What a position to be in! And how screwed would she be if things ended with Chris, as it seems she's just skiving on his income right now.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I think her whole thing about saving money for the past year is bullshit, and they took more in student loans than they needed. She's talking shit about people wasting money by going to bars when she fucking flew to California and went to NY, plus didn't she recently talk about dropping 1000 at Sephora alone and qualified for whatever status at Sephora that gets you? lol. Oh yeah, Rachel is a genius at saving money. I guess the money they spend to party and blow on makeup and travel is more sensible than other people. lmao.
Also, I predict the word vomit vlog channel will go nowhere. What is she going to vlog every day about? Her vlogs were boring as hell back when she actually attended classes and had a handful of people to hang out with.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

I just want to start off by saying I like Rachel. I like how she is upfront about sponsorships and gives her real opinions, and doesn't make any videos that are subtly sponsored (i.e. when Gurus make a get ready with me and all of the products are from one company, which you don't know until you read the down bar/finish the video because it's not in the title). But I really think her channel has gone downhill. She doesn't post a lot, as a lot of people have mentioned recently. She used to talk about how she'd have sooooo much time to film when she moved to Seattle, but has posted a couple videos in the past 3 or so weeks?

Also did anyone else see that she posted all of her skincare products on Instagram 2 weeks ago with the caption "guess what I just filmed"? Well, where is that video??? I am actually looking forward to watching it (if it is ever released) since I like the products pictured.

Also in her Q&A she posted tonight..... I really hated her idea of paying for a special subscription or whatever where you get to watch videos she will post as unlisted and do live chats or whatever. I thought that was a really dumb way to ask subscribers for money.

I think getting a job would be great for her. She has complained on tumblr about not having friends, which is totally normal when you're a post-grad living in a new city. I'm still in college, but I know I've made a bunch of friends from my job. Also I could have SWORN (but am too lazy to rewatch lol) that in one of the first Seattle videos she made a couple weeks ago that she said Chris's job was unpaid or something? I have honestly no idea how much these YouTubers get paid, but I can't imagine it is enough to support two 22-year-olds living on their own. If it was, why would people like Leighannsays (as someone mentioned earlier) have a job outside of youtube, when she has way more subscribers than Rachel?

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

Why doesn't she just get a fucking job ffs
we get tears over beers once again

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Also in her Q&A she posted tonight..... I really hated her idea of paying for a special subscription or whatever where you get to watch videos she will post as unlisted and do live chats or whatever. I thought that was a really dumb way to ask subscribers for money.
I think she's going to be pretty desperate for views now. Why would she title that Q & A video 'fights with chris'. To generate drama and get people to watch. I also think she's been toying with the idea of having subscribers pay, she even mentioned that in the video where she made a huge ass of herself by talking shit about people who use adblock. That she would have to charge for viewing her channel without ads or something to that effect IIRC. It's like she honestly believes her youtube channel is a full time job and she should get top dollar for it. How much could a microphone and lens possibly be? She manages to find the money for makeup, hair appointments, alcohol, travel, but can't find the money for the equipment she wants to better her only source of income? Okay.
have honestly no idea how much these YouTubers get paid, but I can't imagine it is enough to support two 22-year-olds living on their own.
No way in hell. She's been bitching about money since they were splitting rent four ways in the amish country. Her mother gave them moving money before, and she asked her subscribers to vote for her to win money too. So i seriously, seriously doubt that what she makes on youtube is anywhere near enough to live on in seattle.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

LMAO.

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

NotMyselfTonight wrote:
FrozenLeaves wrote:Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Checking them out now. I need my lulz.
i know i'm a few days late but - BOWBEAUTY24. oh my god. this girls life is a fail. you would just have to head on over to the bowbeauty24 board. it will definitely give you lots of lulz.

LMAO, who is your signature?

Melstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Melstar »

Finally unsubbed. She has just become so mind numbingly dull- I can't even....

DingoPet
Informer
Informer

Post by DingoPet »

Her videos are barely of a quality and content to be viewed for free and she's talking about possibly charging for them?
I can't with the rest of that garbage video. Implying that she's making a vlog channel so that the wordvomits are out of the way of those that don't like it as opposed to making it to get more lazy money. Bad mouthing people about their inability to save. She's honestly so full of shit.
Oh and letting us all in on the secrets to a "successful relationship". I almost rolled my eyes right out my head.

Umbreon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Umbreon »

I can't imagine Rachel going out of her way to edit daily vlogs. Naturally, she immediately corrected herself when she made that suggestion and said it might end up being a few times a week, but still.

On the other hand, I do like her eye makeup and lipstick in her new video. Naturally, I go down to the description box to see what eyeshadow she had on and it says "too faced???" It's a nitpicky thing to criticize her over, but really how hard is it to label what makeup you were wearing? She could've just listed the palette but I guess that would've been too much work for her.

BettyCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCupcake »

I've been patient as hell with Rachel, stopped being a fan a while ago, stayed subbed hoping she'd go back to normal, but her recent video is the last straw for me. I had to unsub. She's mentioned needing to get new this or new that for her channel in a few of her most recent videos and it was so fucking obvious she was hinting for people to buy her the stuff she needs or ask if they can donate money. She finally gave up hinting because her minions are morons who didn't pick up on the glaringly obvious hints and she is now flat out begging.

Who the hell would give money to this girl?! She is just some lowly youtuber who makes shitty videos with her getting shittier by the moment personality with her dumbass boyfriend always sitting in the corner watching. Now in her latest video she actually linked to stuff on Amazon. She has now sunk so low she has become a beggar. She's no better than a homeless person holding out her cup for loose change. RACHEL, you suck and you're pathetic. If anyone thinks of donating I hope they think for a moment and then decide to donate to an actual good cause. No one wants to see stupid private videos and have private chats LAWL. Is she a celebrity now? Fuck you, Rachel, you imbecile. And your hair is awful, stahp.

BettyCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCupcake »

Umbreon wrote:Naturally, I go down to the description box to see what eyeshadow she had on and it says "too faced???" It's a nitpicky thing to criticize her over, but really how hard is it to label what makeup you were wearing? She could've just listed the palette but I guess that would've been too much work for her.
Noo, she has her rep to maintain. She's the girl who just doesn't give a fuck, she's so casual and cool she just threw on some random eyeshadow and can't be bothered to remember what it was.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”