Yes, TheCamCamera is Cameron Elder.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 12

Post by Jessy »

Joey is pretty boring now. I don't see why daily vloggers should have so many fans. I could see if Joey was an actor already or something, and then people would want to know what he is doing. But all he does now is vlog and do challenges. I don't want to see you quiz your friends on how well you know each other, Joey. How is anything he does relevant?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Spankalicious wrote:
Izzybee wrote:
manged wrote:Joey, Meghan, and David will be moving in together (without Sawyer).
That sounds like Hell tbh. If you're gonna have a roommate, it might as well be some eyecandy.
Meghan and David remind me of Ned Flander's kids.

Joey should stay with Sawyer.
This has to be the single best thing ever said on GG. <3

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

So, apparently he's going to Vegas for his birthday - presumably this weekend. I'll be there next week, so I'll miss the off-chance of running into them. If I were to run into them, you had better believe I would do a little stealth eavesdropping and report my findings here! 8-)

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

isn't this the 3 year in a row that he goes to vegas for his birthday?
if you're gonna waste all your money and get drunk, at least be a bit original and pick a different destination. go to brazil, or australia, or even hawaii
The Internet knows all your secrets

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

illegal_mind wrote:isn't this the 3 year in a row that he goes to vegas for his birthday?
if you're gonna waste all your money and get drunk, at least be a bit original and pick a different destination. go to brazil, or australia, or even hawaii
Brazil, Australia, and Hawaii are all really expensive places to visit. Vegas is close to LA and a lot cheaper.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

Deep Shave wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:isn't this the 3 year in a row that he goes to vegas for his birthday?
Brazil, Australia, and Hawaii are all really expensive places to visit. Vegas is close to LA and a lot cheaper.
for an average person, with an average job, who has an average salary, it is expensive. but youtubers make enough money to be able to afford that

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

illegal_mind wrote:
Deep Shave wrote:
for an average person, with an average job, who has an average salary, it is expensive. but youtubers make enough money to be able to afford that
True enough! Joey has to be making more than enough. :/ Now I'm disappointed he doesn't do anything exciting with his money. It would make for better vlogs!

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

I like Vegas a lot, and it's only a 5 hour drive from LA, but this guy could afford to do something frickin' different for a change! Even Mexico is close to LA...Or San Francisco would be a nice change of pace - he'd fit right on in! ;)

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Us LA peeps go to Vegas or San Fran to celebrate everything. It's just convenient!

Though you do have a point, Joey doesn't spend a lot of money and you have to know he's rolling in it. He didn't even pay for Storytellers. Is he actually smart enough to be saving his money?! :o

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i don't think he's smart enough to be saving his money, because when i used to watch him, he'd spend money on useless shit for no reason. for example, that time he bought an xbox for his gaming channel and only used it like twice. or when he bought that $200 giant totoro, that he had to put in storage after moving from his apartment he lived with brittany in, because he didn't have where to put it in his room. i think he just prefers to waste money when it's just for himself, but not when others are included.
there's also the fact, that i just realized, that most of the people going probably don't make as much as him(because they have way less subs/views), so they choose somewhere they can all go

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Joey @mentioned the Venetian resort and Tao club on twitter, so maybe he's also getting some freebies in exchange for the free promo to his followers.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

illegal_mind wrote:i don't think he's smart enough to be saving his money, because when i used to watch him, he'd spend money on useless shit for no reason. for example, that time he bought an xbox for his gaming channel and only used it like twice. or when he bought that $200 giant totoro, that he had to put in storage after moving from his apartment he lived with brittany in, because he didn't have where to put it in his room. i think he just prefers to waste money when it's just for himself, but not when others are included.
there's also the fact, that i just realized, that most of the people going probably don't make as much as him(because they have way less subs/views), so they choose somewhere they can all go
He bought that Totoro? I could have sworn it was sent to him by one of his obsessive fans ...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Kleineganz wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:i don't think he's smart enough to be saving his money, because when i used to watch him, he'd spend money on useless shit for no reason. for example, that time he bought an xbox for his gaming channel and only used it like twice. or when he bought that $200 giant totoro, that he had to put in storage after moving from his apartment he lived with brittany in, because he didn't have where to put it in his room. i think he just prefers to waste money when it's just for himself, but not when others are included.
He bought that Totoro? I could have sworn it was sent to him by one of his obsessive fans ...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Nope. He bought that stupid thing. I remember watching him unwrapping it from this roll and Britney filming him. It was like 200 dollars and he got it off eBay I believe?.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

yeah, he bought it, his fans were just constantly tweeting him links to it, he even mentioned in a video that he knew the totoro existed, so they didn't need to be linking him to it every 5 seconds.
i think he also had to buy some stuffing for it, because it was really flat when he bought it, so it couldn't really be used as intended. but i can't remember if he actually bought the extra stuffing or not

isriooer
Talker
Talker

Post by isriooer »

I saw Joey post on Instagram what looked like a flier that had him and Cat on it advertising their birthdays at a Vegas club. In the small print at the bottom it gave a link to go to for ticket information. Of course, I went to do some investigating. On the website they're actually selling $20 tickets for the band Breath Carolina and there is no mention of Joey and Cat, however on his instagram photo he makes it appear like they are the event of the night. I tried to attach a picture but it says the attachment quota has been reached so here's the insta link:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

wow. so they're sponsoring it, which is probably paying for all their expenses in vegas, and tricking their minions into thinking they can get to meet them for $20, when they're not part of it at all. that's a new low

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

As if anyone 21+ partying in Vegas would care that much about meeting them in the first place. But I'm still certain Venetian is comping their stay. Shit I could use a free trip to Vegas right about now.... Well not now now, it's probably hot as balls there.

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

manged wrote:As if anyone 21+ partying in Vegas would care that much about meeting them in the first place. But I'm still certain Venetian is comping their stay. Shit I could use a free trip to Vegas right about now.... Well not now now, it's probably hot as balls there.
That's a very good point. I wish every YouTube event like Playlist and Vidcon would have a 21+ age restriction - then they would realize how famous they really are to people whose brains are fully formed and not controlled by their hormones.

Not very.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

if the youtube gatherings were 18+ or 21+, they'd be practically empty and would only have happened on the 1st year, because the money they'd get from the fans wouldn't be enough to cover the expenses. either that, or the tickets would be so ridiculously expensive, to cover all expenses, that no one would buy them

Return to “Joey Graceffa”