Jill Cimorelli General Thread 1

limemacaron
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jill Cimorelli General Thread 1

Post by limemacaron »

This board is more dead than Jill's hair, but I'm sorry, this is too disgusting and can't be dropped: in that mimosa video where she """cleans""" her bathroom because she has people coming over, can we please talk about how she said she's finished cleaning...and then the camera pans over to the litter box and there must've still been at least ten turds just sitting inside, uncovered?

I damn near threw up when I saw that! I'm a cat owner as well and never would I just leave so much shit in plain sight in the litter box when I know people are visiting. Do you also leave your toilet unflushed, you nasty bitch? And then this nasty sprays Febreze as the "finishing" touch - girl stop trying to disguise the funk and just clean the damn litter box!!! No wonder her and Tara are BFFs. Birds of a feather...

sharpielurker
Learner
Learner

Post by sharpielurker »

Sara belle just said that Jill looks like Kiernan Shipka she said identical like what the actual f....they looks NOTHING alike Jill wishes...

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

So do we think her merch will actually sell? I didn’t know she really had any “fans”

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:10 pm
So do we think her merch will actually sell? I didn’t know she really had any “fans”
I don’t think it will. Didn’t bother checking the prices but who on their right minds would want to buy a plain white sweater with a jc printed?
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

starsanctuary
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starsanctuary »

I don't lurk much over here, but I watched one of her vlogs for the first time in over a year, and this girl really is an idiot. She was talking about the bike accident she saw and how when the paramedics came, they started "examine... examing...examinating...doing an exam on him" like what? That's not a difficult word to bring into present tense? I had to say something about this cause it truly baffled me.

Meeschter
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Meeschter »

No one comments about her having a regular joe job?

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Meeschter wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:32 pm
No one comments about her having a regular joe job?
I was searching in the comments but no one said a word lol I wish she would talk about it more tho.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

I feel like she stopped wearing the aligners.

mollydee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mollydee »

Long time lurker, first time posting. It really bothers me how she is click baiting her videos. She is making it sound like she is moving and not Connor.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

mollydee wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:09 am
Long time lurker, first time posting. It really bothers me how she is click baiting her videos. She is making it sound like she is moving and not Connor.
Came here to say the same thing lol :roll: :roll:

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

I'm sad her thread is dead but I just rediscovered her channel from her "freelance day in the life" video.

I don't understand how she can consult companies or people on their social media when she barely gets engagement with her own.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

I'm watching her clean my apt with me video and cringing at the amount of CAT SHIT that came out of the litter when she dumped it....aren't you cat peeps supposed to scoop the shit out and not just let that sit in there??🤢 She also mentions how bad it smells but doesn't wash it down or anything? Christ. No wonder her and TarTar are bff, they (and their homes) always just look so gross and untidy. :?

limemacaron
Learner
Learner

Post by limemacaron »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:56 am
I'm watching her clean my apt with me video and cringing at the amount of CAT SHIT that came out of the litter when she dumped it....aren't you cat peeps supposed to scoop the shit out and not just let that sit in there??🤢 She also mentions how bad it smells but doesn't wash it down or anything? Christ. No wonder her and TarTar are bff, they (and their homes) always just look so gross and untidy. :?
I CAME HERE TO SAY THIS! I couldn't finish the video after I saw that, I was so grossed out. She is so disgusting.

I'm a cat owner and I scoop TWICE DAILY. I would never let the box get that filthy, that's borderline animal abuse. Cats love being clean and it's incredibly detrimental to their health to let the litter box deteriorate into the state of Jill's. If it's too dirty, a lot of cats will start holding in their bladder to avoid going, which leads to all kinds of problems. Or they'll start developing other bad bathroom habits, like finding someplace else to do their business. So yeah, unless Molly is shitting 10x a day, Jill is a neglectful, fucking terrible cat owner. Imagine being Molly and having to stand in the middle of all that shit to use your litter box.

Also, fun fact - cat urine and poop smell grim, so unless you're scooping at least daily, the smell will permeate your home. This nasty woman is probably noseblind to it though, which I guess is a blessing for her.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

limemacaron wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:20 pm
trashtalk_77 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:56 am
I CAME HERE TO SAY THIS! I couldn't finish the video after I saw that, I was so grossed out. She is so disgusting.

I'm a cat owner and I scoop TWICE DAILY. I would never let the box get that filthy, that's borderline animal abuse. Cats love being clean and it's incredibly detrimental to their health to let the litter box deteriorate into the state of Jill's. If it's too dirty, a lot of cats will start holding in their bladder to avoid going, which leads to all kinds of problems. Or they'll start developing other bad bathroom habits, like finding someplace else to do their business. So yeah, unless Molly is shitting 10x a day, Jill is a neglectful, fucking terrible cat owner. Imagine being Molly and having to stand in the middle of all that shit to use your litter box.

Also, fun fact - cat urine and poop smell grim, so unless you're scooping at least daily, the smell will permeate your home. This nasty woman is probably noseblind to it though, which I guess is a blessing for her.
YESSS to this!!! This can be SO bad for your cats health!! So sad.

alexandramarie
Learner
Learner

Post by alexandramarie »

LOL Jill tried to make whipped coffee with regular coffee grounds instead of instant... how do you not know there is a huge difference? She thought the coffee grounds would dissolve...

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

alexandramarie wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:35 am
LOL Jill tried to make whipped coffee with regular coffee grounds instead of instant... how do you not know there is a huge difference? She thought the coffee grounds would dissolve...
I can't believe that even after learning it wasn't the same thing she still wasted the milk (almond or whatever she drinks lol). :(

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Opened up her description box and her new website was in there: https://www.studio25social.com

I wonder why she hasn't said anything about it, or maybe I just missed it?

ALSO, I don't think she's wearing her retainers anymore bc her teeth have gotten worse and her chewing is literally unbearable!! Not sure why she insists on talking with her mouth full and chewing with her mouth wide open.. :?

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

I know she wants to embrace her curly hair and I think she looks way better with it but I can't begin to understand how she thinks it's a good idea to use so many hair products in a span of a few hours, specially after chemically straitening it for several years? she used an oil before her shower and two smoothing products after it? because she wanted her hair extra smooth? sis..... no wonder her hair always looks greasy as fuck

and jill, if you happen to read this by any chance, don't use a regular hair brush for curly hair, use a hair comb instead or you're gonna end up losing at least twice the hair every time you brush it.
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angeladwight »

I can’t unseen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absoluterules2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by absoluterules2 »

Hey! This thread is dead but I have to share my thoughts. I hate watch this girl, and she is so full of herself. I can't pinpoint why I think that. It's just the little things she does and says.

Some user said that they dislike how she always says "for Jill" to her uber, and it irks me as well. No hello, no nothing... It's like she doesn't want to be nice unless they are specifically helping her out.

- I agree that Jill cannot dress to save her life. It's like she sees herself as some 5'10 supermodel. Whenever she buys pants she always complains about them having too much fabric, and I'm like no Jill, it's because you follow all the trends made for tall girls. She should start shopping in petite sections so she doesn't have to hike up every dress she wears. She really doesn't do herself any favours between her unflattering clothes and cakey makeup.

Return to “Music”