KathleenLights

sunflowerseed
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KathleenLights

Post by sunflowerseed »

My absolute favorite. She doesn't over dramatize, is fun, sweet and I love her voice. :love2:

melissaglitters
Learner
Learner

Re: KathleenLights

Post by melissaglitters »

I love her too! She just seems so real & her tutorials are always stunning.

melissaglitters
Learner
Learner

Post by melissaglitters »

I love her too! She just seems so real & her tutorials are always stunning.

GossipGurl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GossipGurl »

I like her videos ! I wasn't interested in the naked 3 palette but her tutorials made me change my mind :-P

aliceintheuk
Learner
Learner

Post by aliceintheuk »

Her naked 3 tutorials were great. She's the perfect mix of being good at makeup but not so good that you can't imitate her looks. She seems very genuine too.

I wonder how much she earns from youtube?

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

It's kind of crazy how her channel blew up over the passed few months.

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

I love her too! She's my new favourite! She makes me wanna buy all of her palettes

knittingpenguin
Learner
Learner

Post by knittingpenguin »

I've just started watching her, she seems like a sweetheart. And she's STUNNING.

Notyourfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Notyourfriend »

Love her! probably my favourite beauty youtuber. She funny, seems very genuine and not annoyingly put on/loud. The sort of person you'd actually want to be friends with!

megster6443
Learner
Learner

Post by megster6443 »

I like watching her videos! She seems real and down to earth. Not fake like some of them.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

Every third video is an unboxing. It's getting boring... fast.

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

her makeup keeps getting better and better, too bad she doesn't have much variety on her channel if I ever see one more unboxing I'm going to faint

maltesers
Learner
Learner

Post by maltesers »

She's gotten back into doing some more tutorials. I just love her. I think she's wonderful. <3

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

I don't get it... is she sponsored, are they getting sent to her... Why all these random subscription service videos? I get that she might be branching out, but her channel is strictly tutorial oriented. Even if the tutorials are nice, there are other gurus with the same skills and better lighting. Otherwise there are pictures online for inspiration, it's all very similar stuff, just using different colors and palette. I think I've fallen out of awe. :(

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

Is there some way to move this thread over to More Than 50K Subs? Kathleen's got 170K+ by now.

I love how genuine Kathleen is. Hopefully it doesn't get to her head like it has with a lot of other gurus. She gets a ton of rude comments about her age and how Danny is old enough to be her dad (even though he's only 7 years older) and I think she deals with them very civilly.

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I like her but (I'm probably gonna get crap) her forehead annoys me. It's like wide and kind of too big. :(
I would put this in the trash section but I don't think she has one. I don't even consider it a genuine criticism since it's not something she did or can help. But it annoys me for some reason. Same with how she pouts when applying lip products.
I feel shitty for saying that since she seems pretty nice and I think her looks are nice.

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

FrozenLeaves wrote:I like her but (I'm probably gonna get crap) her forehead annoys me. It's like wide and kind of too big. :(
I would put this in the trash section but I don't think she has one. I don't even consider it a genuine criticism since it's not something she did or can help. But it annoys me for some reason. Same with how she pouts when applying lip products.
I feel shitty for saying that since she seems pretty nice and I think her looks are nice.
I only notice her forehead when she has her hair pulled back.

Image Image

Some shorter layers on her would look really nice, but even without that it's not the largest/widest forehead I've seen. It probably only looks that way since her chin is tapered.

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

Let's try this again since the pictures didn't show up and gg's not letting me edit -_- I have no clue what that is in my first post, but it's not what I uploaded, lol.

etta

Post by etta »

I love Kathleen! One of the better gurus I subscribe to. I agree about all the un boxing videos though, I hate seeing them on my feed. How old is she? She looks super young.

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

etta wrote:I love Kathleen! One of the better gurus I subscribe to. I agree about all the un boxing videos though, I hate seeing them on my feed. How old is she? She looks super young.
I think she said 22 (or 23?).

Return to “KathleenLights”