Benji (itsnotbenjitime) Part 3

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Benji (itsnotbenjitime) Part 3

Post by tanirugs »

@itsdoormatsvillage : ahahaha you have me rolling with the hastags in your signature. i love it!!! :D

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

they might be horrible parents, but not CPS-worthy horrible parents, lets be real here

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

ohyesshedid wrote:they might be horrible parents, but not CPS-worthy horrible parents, lets be real here
Benji isn't worthy of being called a parent. He is barely worth calling human.

Marshall art suit
Learner
Learner

Post by Marshall art suit »

I don't know, it came pretty close to CPS worthy when they starved Julianna as a baby

jkmkx3
Learner
Learner

Post by jkmkx3 »

Yeah.. That's what I'm confused about. Abuse isn't always in the form of beating the crap out of someone... From what I've read on here, they've pretty much neglected their kids and are always putting YouTube before them. In my opinion, neglecting a child is pretty bad.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/ ... AM20110114

I mean... Does a child need to die in order for something to happen? I know, and hoping that it doesn't actually go that far. But you never know with people nowadays...

Ihavebigbreasts
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihavebigbreasts »

jkmkx3 wrote:Yeah.. That's what I'm confused about. Abuse isn't always in the form of beating the crap out of someone... From what I've read on here, they've pretty much neglected their kids and are always putting YouTube before them. In my opinion, neglecting a child is pretty bad.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/ ... AM20110114

I mean... Does a child need to die in order for something to happen? I know, and hoping that it doesn't actually go that far. But you never know with people nowadays...
People are reluctant to involve authorities when children in their own families are being abused and/or neglected so forget Youtube people....

GlitterVixen
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterVixen »

Tbh this isn't a CPS situation whatsoever. There may be neglect, but not to the point it's actively endangering any of their lives. They have many other children to check up on that are in situations where their life is at risk from physically abusive parents or ones who are starving to death in a place with roaches.

GlitterVixen
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterVixen »

Tbh this isn't a CPS situation whatsoever. There may be neglect, but not to the point it's actively endangering any of their lives. They have many other children to check up on that are in situations where their life is at risk from physically abusive parents or ones who are starving to death in a place with roaches.

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

^
but what about when they were starving the twins to the point where they lost 20% body weight??

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

BTW, who is that in your avatar? I see her pics. all over this site?

GlitterVixen
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterVixen »

Jamss wrote:BTW, who is that in your avatar? I see her pics. all over this site?
None other than Bowie, MD socialite Ms. Kailyn Wilcher-Hughes. Come on over to the ForeverKailyn/MsKailynMarie thread. You'll be entertained and sucked in by the vortex.

GlitterVixen
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterVixen »

Jamss wrote:BTW, who is that in your avatar? I see her pics. all over this site?
None other than Bowie, MD socialite Ms. Kailyn Wilcher-Hughes. Come on over to the ForeverKailyn/MsKailynMarie thread. You'll be entertained and sucked in by the vortex.

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

Essjay wrote:

Haha! Okay cool, I think I will! 8-)

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

[youtube][/youtube]

I got bored and decided to check out his latest gourmet cooking class tv show. When did he buy a little mic for himself? :rofl: He just talks out of his ass once again.
So damn desperate. He has a sponsor link for tongs in the description box.

Or you know, you could just make your own pasta mister chef. And I know for a fact you can buy fresh pasta at stores, there's gotta be at least one place from the 9 grocery stores he visits a day that has it.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

His chicken pesto pasta video is useless. There is no pesto recipe. So it's basically boiling water and how to use tongs to twist the noodles on the plate like a pro. Minions still defending him. Saying find your own recipe or just wait for it.

His thought process is probably I'll make more money if they need to come back for the pesto recipe. No you'll lose your credibility.

carrotz
Debater
Debater

Post by carrotz »

Shoot me. I just watched the carbonara recipe. So much fail.
1. You ALWAYS are supposed to salt the pasta water.
2. The pasta cooking water is NOT used to keep the pasta from sticking. It's too bind the sauce with the pasta and make the sauce creamier.
3. Pancetta isn't traditional. Guanciale is.
4. A real chef would cook the pasta at the same time as the guanciale to prevent having to reheat.
5. It's not egg wash. Idiot.
6. Too much oil. Barf!!

I SO want him to go on Master chef!!

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

carrotz wrote:Shoot me. I just watched the carbonara recipe. So much fail.
1. You ALWAYS are supposed to salt the pasta water.
2. The pasta cooking water is NOT used to keep the pasta from sticking. It's too bind the sauce with the pasta and make the sauce creamier.
3. Pancetta isn't traditional. Guanciale is.
4. A real chef would cook the pasta at the same time as the guanciale to prevent having to reheat.
5. It's not egg wash. Idiot.
6. Too much oil. Barf!!

I SO want him to go on Master chef!!
This would make the perfect comment on the video haha. Although the minions would argue that Benji isn't a real chef so he shouldn't be held to the same standards while also claiming that he's the best cook in the world and should have his own TV show.
RETIRED MODERATOR

thebombdotcom
Debater
Debater

Post by thebombdotcom »

Was it really necessary to get Austin to film the ice bucket challenge, even actual celebs just get a friend to record it on their phone -_-

didyouREALLYsaythat
Informer
Informer

Post by didyouREALLYsaythat »

Watching this pesto panini recipe..

"first off you wanna nice crunchy piece of BAY GET"

"if you wanna exsa umph"

"after you do then before you cut it in half"

"then make sure you have your pan"

I want to see him flip fish with tongs instead of using a spatula. I wanna see it happen.

"you might wanna take one or two minutes off or just check it" what? I should take a break?

"lets take a taste"

"with you or paninis"

His stupid panini looks like it would be hard as shit and unpleasant to eat.
I say offensive things, but I don't mind.

muh00r
Informer
Informer

Post by muh00r »

Jamss wrote:^
but what about when they were starving the twins to the point where they lost 20% body weight??
I know this is an old post but I just have to say this - it is NORMAL for babies to lose some of their birth weight. They were just over the threshold. From http://americanpregnancy.org/firstyearo ... htgain.htm:
"It is expected that all newborns will lose some weight in the first 5-7 days of life. A 5% weight loss is considered normal for a formula fed newborn. A 7%-10% loss is considered normal for the breastfed baby. Most babies should be back at birth weight by days 10-14 of life. If a baby loses a significant amount of weight, is sick or premature, it may take up to 3 weeks to get back to birth weight."

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”