Benji (itsnotbenjitime) Part 3

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Benji (itsnotbenjitime) Part 3

Post by zoeferret »

Regarding Judy's nose job- she probably got it pre vlogging during a trip to the Phillipines. It totally looks like she got the $99 pre med student special.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

idk if it has been posted in another topic, but why the EFF is this IDIOT in the ryan seacrest health/fitness yt semi-finals?!?! omg. please god, NO.

link for voting: http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/06/09/ ... ness-star/

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I can already hear Benji calling this gourmet grill cheese.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Hey, the #NumberOneDad deserves some gifts for Fathers Day, right?

How 'bout some clothes:

and a few books:
Image Image Image

and personal items:
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

^ LOL at those gifts!

maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maltt »

How about one of those shorts with sewn-in butt pads since he just loves to twerk and flex for all of us.

thebombdotcom
Debater
Debater

Post by thebombdotcom »

I love the name of this hahaha itsnotbenjitime xD

HKaur
Talker
Talker

Post by HKaur »

LOL !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I saw Benji's LinkedIn page while browsing Julian's, and it says "Owner" and "Self-Employed". Self-employed? Owner of what? Judy?

I also came across the HomeDealz website HDZTV.com. Interesting.

didyouREALLYsaythat
Informer
Informer

Post by didyouREALLYsaythat »

Has anyone gone and read his fucking bio? His grammar is shit.

Benji Travis

My name is Benji Travis. I'm a husband to a beautiful wife and father to an angel of a daughter (what about your twins motherfucker? oh and she's not an angel. she's a brat.). I've been a resident of Washington (lower case S)Since moving to the Seattle area over 15 years ago. Being a man of God, family man and enjoying the Pacific Northwest paints a picture of the type of life I strive for. I don't even know you're tryna say. This sentence is just garbage. Scrap it.

My business in real estate is more about the people than about properties. Your priorities and wants stand before any thing (anything is one word.) when it comes to your business (what business? i have a business all of a sudden?). Real Estate (so you capitalize Real Estate here, but not anywhere else.) can be complicated, so it is of the up most (you fucking imbecile. "UTMOST", not up most.) importance than than what? you mean "THAT"? we are knowledgable on your options and (can) inform you on how to make the best decision.

My experience comes both as a real estate professional and as an investor myself. I bought my first property when I was 20 and have recently had the experience of building my own home. Between those times I've flipped properties, helped countless countless only because you can't count. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say if you took off your shoes you could use your toes to get to the number of people you've helped. people buy and sell properties and have had the experience of selling hundreds of bank owned properties.

Thank you for considering me to help you with your real estate needs
He doesn't even use a period to end his final sentence.
I say offensive things, but I don't mind.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

[youtube][/youtube]

HomeDealz just looks like they were trying to sound "hip" or "cool", doesn't look professional.

ugh, why does Julian even let mush-mouth talk in this video for the business. He sounds so scripted while Julian actually sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Also weird they have the video with him on the main page when he isn't a realtor anymore.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

didyouREALLYsaythat wrote:My name is Benji Travis. I'm a husband to a beautiful wife and father to an angel of a daughter (what about your twins motherfucker? oh and she's not an angel. she's a brat.)
This was written at least a year ago. We all know he doesn't update shit. That would require working.

I find this kind of funny since Benji thinks he is Scott Disick, this reminds me a little of him. I don't think this audition is as bad as TMZ is trying to make it but it's just another thing Scott is trying to do by himself that he has no business doing. He will forever be Mrs. Scott Kardashian just like Benji will always be Mrs. Benji ItsJudyTime. At least until they both get kicked to the curb.

[youtube][/youtube]

I wonder if Benji sees this will he try to build Neverman Ranch like the estate of the Former Rangers owner talked about in this clip? You know...Marysville style. Because he's a fancy boss of a real estate.

maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maltt »

Oh, look! It's the banana he uses to stuff in his pants. Brown and squishy. And apparently, *town* spots have cancer preventing qualities. Image

april_dnzy26
Lurker
Lurker

Post by april_dnzy26 »

acksheeyoureadbag wrote:Oh, look! It's the banana he uses to stuff in his pants. Brown and squishy. And apparently, *town* spots have cancer preventing qualities. Image
His updated guhreeen jooce will include the entire banana -- PEEL AND ALL -- with a 6 minute explanation as to why it's healthy.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I wonder if this is date night.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Benji (itsnotbenjitime) Part 3

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

^^ when was that posted? It's no longer on there? Was it Saturday night. Maybe that's why grandma was there and Judy decided to end vlog early

They haven't really shown date nights since they got heat on here for their weekly date nights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:^^ when was that posted? It's no longer on there? Was it Saturday night. Maybe that's why grandma was there and Judy decided to end vlog early

They haven't really shown date nights since they got heat on here for their weekly date nights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted it yesterday so yeah it could be from when he went out. It wasn't in the vlog for sure.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Is it just me or has Douche been somewhat bearable the last couple of vlogs? He's much more tame, less obnoxious. Did he get a talking to or is he on meds (not joking)? Maybe he's laying off the cawfee? Regardless, this should happen more often.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

^^ I think it's because he went out. He seems to be in a better mood when he has breaks from his actual life.

Ihavebigbreasts
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihavebigbreasts »

He needs a minibreak once a week from his hectic lifestyle or else he morphs from a regular to ginormous sized enema

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”