Tarte Blush

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tarte Blush

Post by Regina Phalange »

I would like to try an Amazonian clay blush and was curious if anyone has reviews about the product. Good or bad. Also, I have brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. Does anyone have a suggestion to which blush may work best for me?

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Re: Tarte Blush

Post by telle0x »

It is a nice blush, cute packaging, blends well. The colors apply more sheer than they appear in the pan so you should really be able to get away with any shade of your choosing. I had the color "Exposed" but I am olive toned, you might prefer one of the more pink shades :)

In my opinion though, they are not any more long wearing than any of my other blushes, which I know is supposed to be their "12-hour" claim to fame.

incognito

Post by incognito »

I have similar coloring to you and was recommended the shade Dollface, however I didn't end up purchasing (trying to use up some blushes I already have). I swatched some shades in the store and they seemed like nice quality blushes, and I like the packaging too.

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Thank you both for your help.

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

can anyone compare them (quality/lasting power) to nars blushes?

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

v_illa wrote:can anyone compare them (quality/lasting power) to nars blushes?
Good question. I have to say I have one nars blush and it wasn't as great as I expected it to be. I now use pale pink by bobbi brown and I like it a lot more. Tarte is next in my list

shermansown

Post by shermansown »

I have tarte exposed and blushing bride, and Nars Sin. They are have equal pigmentation and last power, and I enjoy using them both, but the Nars powder is easier to blend and might be more finely milled or something because it just looks so much prettier on the skin. I also have the little mini Nars orgasm/laguna duo and they are both horrible! They must not use the same stuff in the mini version.

Return to “Tarte”