Yup.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missglamorazzi

Post by socialight »

she's annoying. I know this is a rave thread... but clearly, no one is raving.

AriPatSim

Post by AriPatSim »

I actually enjoyed quite a few of her outfits in her fall fashion video *shifty eyes* lol

she's nothing to call home about though.

whocanannkan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whocanannkan »

Hmm. I like her videos, actually. They make me happy :) She's one of those genuinely nice gurus on Youtube.

FlipFlops87
Informer
Informer

Post by FlipFlops87 »

I can see how people can really like her as well as the opposite. I personally don't care. I think she has some good content in her videos. It's more a personality preference for me. She's VERY VERY bubbly and too much of watching her can give me a headache lol. But overall, she's tolerable. I like her GIY vids the best.

Nostalgia
Informer
Informer

Post by Nostalgia »

Surprised Kleineganz isn't spamming this thread

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Nostalgia wrote:Surprised Kleineganz isn't spamming this thread
And why would I "spam" this thread? It's not like I enjoy talking to myself. I may be a bit loopy, but I'm not *that* crazy.

:mock:

missglamorazzifan

Miss Glamorazzi

Post by missglamorazzifan »

I read some of the comments about her and I know I am probably going to get bashed for this, but I actually like Ingrid. A lot!

Ingrid is a role model to me and I think some of the arguments like she never gives to charity or she is too babyish are a little uncalled for and rude.

For example, Ingrid spent hundereds of dollars to pay for those gifts for kids who don't have anything. Her voice is high, she is small, and she buys clothes that have cutesy designs on it. What is wrong with that? If you guys really do not like her for that and "cringe" when you watch her videos stop watching them. If you are going to watch do not complain because most of you have obviosuly watched more than one of her videos.

So, I am not trying to start a huge battle, but I just wanted to say Ingrid is a good role model and just wanted to voice my opinion! :D :love2: :) :P <3

missglamorazzifan

Post by missglamorazzifan »

I LOVE INGRID SHES THE BEST!!

JackieO_O
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JackieO_O »

I really like her, but when she does her baby talk and say mister kinda creeps me out.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

Re: Miss Glamorazzi

Post by victoriaisabella »

missglamorazzifan wrote:I read some of the comments about her and I know I am probably going to get bashed for this, but I actually like Ingrid. A lot!

Ingrid is a role model to me and I think some of the arguments like she never gives to charity or she is too babyish are a little uncalled for and rude.

For example, Ingrid spent hundereds of dollars to pay for those gifts for kids who don't have anything. Her voice is high, she is small, and she buys clothes that have cutesy designs on it. What is wrong with that? If you guys really do not like her for that and "cringe" when you watch her videos stop watching them. If you are going to watch do not complain because most of you have obviosuly watched more than one of her videos.

So, I am not trying to start a huge battle, but I just wanted to say Ingrid is a good role model and just wanted to voice my opinion! :D :love2: :) :P <3

no.. she is not "small" she is 4'5 and thin to average and it sorta looks like she is gaining some weight in her thighs but i could care less about her looks but she decides to spout out "im a little person" 24/7 so i guess thats up for grabs.

Her voice isnt actually that high its again pretty average. she uses suppression and repression to make it sound higher than it is. you can always tell when someone does .

and yes she does dress in clothes with cutsey designs which is fine. but when someone acts at her maturity level whilst doing all the stuff mentioned and this it comes across as if she has a complex about staying young or "small" or "childish" etc.

That was nice of her to give to charity but to be honest the fact that she did it on camera makes it seem like she wanted brownie points like "ingrid you're so nice" "wow you really care about people" etc.

Is she really your role model? im sorry! i mean i wont say your wrong for that cause to each their own I just dont agree in the slightest.

And as for the whole "then dont watch her videos thing" when you see a car accident happening you dont just look away you watch it, and comment on it as it spirals downward. Thats what ingrid and luke have been doing in my opinion since meeting. Spiraling downward and regressing.That would actually be a lot like me saying not to read stuff on guru gossip if you "love ingrid".

just because it isnt rational, doesnt mean it isnt "normal"
im perfect, tumblr is perfect, the maine, sleeping with sirens, ed sheeran and all time low are all perfect.

im always smarter than you, never forget that. (yes smarter is a word)

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

People, please stay away from rave topics if you dont like the person the topic is about! Thats really not fair!! What ist a rave topic for?? If you use it to trash someone than all this rave topics are piointless!

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

I like Ingrid.. I think she's a sweet and genuine person :)
--------------- ❤Jennifer

eolhc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eolhc »

I love Ingrid! I think she is a really down to earth person. I think she is absoloutely stunning and is a lovely person. She is funny and the thing I admire the most about her is how she is just herself. I think she's one of the few youtubers who don't try to be someone they're not. I don't particularly like some of her clothing choices but I think they've been much better recently. I think she is very sweet and genuine.
eolhc <> chloe

jj13
Learner
Learner

Post by jj13 »

The only thing that annoys me about her is the baby voice she does sometime but that's probably because i watched her from the very beginning and she was a lot more laid back in those videos.

Having said that she really hasn't changed much, I've always admired her confidence and candidness.

Amyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Amyy »

I really like Ingrid! She's funny, has great taste and shes gorgeous! I love her vlog channel too, she doesn't vlog much anymore but when she does I enjoy them. I just think she's so nice and she's funny.
People hate how immature she is, but some people are like that. I'm 21 and I don't exactly act like it lol. It's just a bit of fun.

Nugget is the cutest thing too...

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

MissGlamorazzi

Post by lalal0ve »

She does get a lot of hate but she's one of my fave gurus atm. What do you think? :)

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

New Fan of Ingrid!!!

Post by al218 »

I think she is so sweet and I love her! (The only thing that kind of is annoying is her laugh). :D

guiltygossiper
Learner
Learner

Re: New Fan of Ingrid!!!

Post by guiltygossiper »

I remember being like you.

HowlyMowgly
Learner
Learner

Re: New Fan of Ingrid!!!

Post by HowlyMowgly »

You'll be pissed off in another couple of weeks ;)

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”