Hello October

cutebitsx
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello October

Post by cutebitsx »

I haven't seen a post about her yet. Does anyone like this new and upcoming blogger?

emeele
Informer
Informer

Re: Hello October

Post by emeele »

I quite like her, although sometimes I feel like her photos all look the same. Her writing skills are nothing special and she doesn't seem to take any risks and blogs about the same things everyone else does.

However, her blog is her side hobby, as she works full time, so I understand she doesn't have the time to put as much effort into it. I actually think she sometimes puts more into it than other so-called full time bloggers...

ILovegg
Debater
Debater

Post by ILovegg »

I like her but I feel like she copies vivianna a bit who I really liked they know each other in real life so they could just be really similar

wonderfulmanda
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wonderfulmanda »

I quite like her too

Post by Guest »

I don't dislike her but her blogs kind of samey and when her videos are in my sub box I skip over them but at the same time I haven't unsubscribed so...

Lolalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Lolalove »

I would like her except she's too much like lily, vivianna, Amelia and icovetthee. I think she lacks personality a little too.

Aside from that. Her blog is beautiful.

thesegirls
Debater
Debater

Post by thesegirls »

Lolalove wrote:I would like her except she's too much like lily, vivianna, Amelia and icovetthee. I think she lacks personality a little too.

Aside from that. Her blog is beautiful.
Agreed, clones.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

i don't think she's new at all, I have seen her for awhile now, she's just not getting big

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Now that she's become a full time blogger/vlogger I feel like she just moans ALL the time! I get that she's probably trying to find her feet with scheduling and what to do, but bloody hell. I also find it super weird that she quit a job working events to do YouTube, I got the impression for her 'why I chose not to go to university' video that events was what she really wanted to do, she seem to then fob it all off with her blog post by saying 'people don't last more than two years in events' and I'm just thinking if that was the case what on earth where you planning to do if YouTube didn't come along. I think she's a lovely girl but it seriously seems like she's just become so moany.

Leedenim
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Leedenim »

Hi! New here! Ive been lurking for a while now and I've been searching for a thread about Suzie from Hello October but haven't been able to find an up to date one. Since she has over 200,000 subscribers and has is now blogging/doing youtube full time I think its time that we revitalized this thread. She's been doing this full time for a while now and her blog and filming schedule is still all over the place and fairly inconsistent. You'd think for someone with so much more free time, that she would be improving on the quality and quantity of her content, but instead the opposite has happened. Her channel is definitely stagnating, she's always doing the same liquid liner nude lip tutorial and her vlogs mainly consist of eating out, playing with her dog and doing OOTD's. She's also becoming quite shady with PR samples and gifted products, she instagrammed a new Aspinal of London bag saying that she purchased it, which is odd because Fleur, Anna and Lily have all recently mentioned Aspinal of London bags which struck me as very coincidental. She has always to my knowledge purchased more affordable bags from Zara and Topshop so this sudden splurge made me a little suspicious. Maybe I'm just being skeptical?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Leedenim wrote:Hi! New here! Ive been lurking for a while now and I've been searching for a thread about Suzie from Hello October but haven't been able to find an up to date one. Since she has over 200,000 subscribers and has is now blogging/doing youtube full time I think its time that we revitalized this thread. She's been doing this full time for a while now and her blog and filming schedule is still all over the place and fairly inconsistent. You'd think for someone with so much more free time, that she would be improving on the quality and quantity of her content, but instead the opposite has happened. Her channel is definitely stagnating, she's always doing the same liquid liner nude lip tutorial and her vlogs mainly consist of eating out, playing with her dog and doing OOTD's. She's also becoming quite shady with PR samples and gifted products, she instagrammed a new Aspinal of London bag saying that she purchased it, which is odd because Fleur, Anna and Lily have all recently mentioned Aspinal of London bags which struck me as very coincidental. She has always to my knowledge purchased more affordable bags from Zara and Topshop so this sudden splurge made me a little suspicious. Maybe I'm just being skeptical?
This is a thread for her in the trash a guru section http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=100

trashpanda118
Learner
Learner

Post by trashpanda118 »

I don't really have anything to rave about, but the trash thread for Suzie has mostly devolved into bitching about how "fat and trashy" she is now, and if she's fat, i'm a beached whale. It's pretty dumb and juvenile.

Anyway, I'm very jealous of all her travels so far this summer! The Croatia trip looked amazing.

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”