UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

Post by monki »

FrozenLeaves wrote:In her latest collective haul the first thing she showed was that floral print blazer. And she said it "goes with pretty much anything". Um excuse me? Your blog post said it was a statement piece and those rarely go with any old thing you throw on. It's fucking rainbow floral print. That might be as far away from versatile as you can get. Huge print and multiple bright colors. No wonder she always looks like shit. She has no concept of "clashing". Something like that blazer is quite prone to doing just that.
And she has the audacity to claim she's into fashion. Something like that should be common knowledge to a fashion plate such as herself~~ Dumbass.

In the Styling Air Max video, she said the trainers go with anything and everything. Grace has the idea what should and shouldn't be paired together, or what suits her body shape and her size.

giannabanana
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by giannabanana »

Her new blog post; "I rarely go out to clubs/bars because I don't drink for numerous reasons" Please lord not another Demi Lovato 'i was an alcoholic' copied line. I'm sure she's tweeted about alcohol lately and being hungover :S

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

And she's always going om about cocktails! What's with all the "I don't drink"?? She's been saying it for ages yet she does.
Not drinking means not drinking. Even if you drink once a month, you drink. Just because compared to her peers she thinks she doesn't drink but she does.
And numerous reasons like.....?? She drinks!!!

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Gracie @GracieFrancesca · 5h

My manager is THE best!!!!!!!!!

staaaaahhhp!.. its so cringeworthy
you are not a celebrity, you buy stuff and show what you bought on youtube you dont need a manager

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

But yesterday. .."My network is horrendous!!! (down side of Youtube) it ain't all that great lol."

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I have to do my makeup now after 5 cocktails AND get a pair of skinny jeans on. I'm gonna look so sexy tonight
Straight from the non drinking horse's mouth (Twitter)

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:
I have to do my makeup now after 5 cocktails AND get a pair of skinny jeans on. I'm gonna look so sexy tonight
Straight from the non drinking horse's mouth (Twitter)
I was just gonna mention this. When I first read that whole 'i don't drink for numerous reasons' I instantly knew what she was implying, as did most other people I bet. She should really be careful with the way she throws these terms around, especially if she's gonna go around contradicting herself this way and especially when there are probably people reading her stuff who are trying really hard to stay sober. This just adds to the many reasons why I find it hard to believe half the stuff that comes out of her mouth.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

giannabanana wrote:Her new blog post; "I rarely go out to clubs/bars because I don't drink for numerous reasons" Please lord not another Demi Lovato 'i was an alcoholic' copied line. I'm sure she's tweeted about alcohol lately and being hungover :S
If she doesn't go to clubs or bars it's either cuz she has no one to go with or she doesn't wanna have to compete with thin or actually curvy girls for attention. And her clothes will look like crap in comparison too.
She probably just drinks alone and then gets done up for a photoshoot for her instagram. Notice that when she does go out there's never any pics of her dancing in a club or in one period. She knows she's not this sensual sexy goddess that men will drool over like she puts on.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know I keep posting but this is not a good look. For anyone. A bra amd a kimono...??

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

I came straight to this website after seeing that picture just to laugh ^^ woooowww what is she thinking a bra and a see through kimono or whatever that thing is... OMG where is she going clubbing? I think she would get laughed at walking in to a "normal" pub

heres a double pic from her instagram

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

just incase some people are blocked from her twitter and cant see the picture here it is

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

W.T.actual.F!!!!
She looks like some dotty old bird that's wandered out of her house forgetting she's only got underwear and a dressing gown on!! What on earth is she thinking!?! She's gonna get laughed at in the street wearing that! Everything, just EVERYTHING about that is awful!

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Dear Lord, I hope she didn't leave the house dressed like that.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

cuzisayso wrote:just incase some people are blocked from her twitter and cant see the picture here it is

But is she for real though? That outfit is ridiculous. How can anyone think going out like this is a good idea? And doesn't she have any other pants than those whack ass ripped black jeans?
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

dazzle wrote:
cuzisayso wrote:just incase some people are blocked from her twitter and cant see the picture here it is

But is she for real though? That outfit is ridiculous. How can anyone think going out like this is a good idea? And doesn't she have any other pants than those whack ass ripped black jeans?
U should see all her groupies.. She is literally getting comments on this picture like "ur an inspiration" "omg it's so hard being straight" ..... Baaaaarf!
If she wanted to show her belly so bad she could've worn a short crop top or something... But just the bra -_-
and it's not like she closed her kimono with that gold belt and it was "just" a see though blouse kind of look
she on purposely stretched it all open up by her boobs to show off the bra... This girl is too much

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thanks for posting the pics. My board quota is reached or something. Anyone else having this problem?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

What did I JUST say?! Getting dressed up for her instagram photoshoot and then get hammered alone in her room full of ugly clothes.
I want to see a picture of her outside her house and INSIDE the club or bar she's going to. Otherwise I don't believe she's going anywhere.
Show me the receipts. Pics or it didn't happen.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

cuzisayso wrote: U should see all her groupies.. She is literally getting comments on this picture like "ur an inspiration" "omg it's so hard being straight" ..... Baaaaarf!
If she wanted to show her belly so bad she could've worn a short crop top or something... But just the bra -_-
and it's not like she closed her kimono with that gold belt and it was "just" a see though blouse kind of look
she on purposely stretched it all open up by her boobs to show off the bra... This girl is too much
I agree, if the kimono was see-through but closed it would have been okay even though the pants and the shoes still don't fit together even remotely with the rest, but exposing your bra like that is cringe-worthy. I'm bisexual and it's hard being bisexual looking at her in that poor excuse of an outfit. :?

And people are honestly commenting they wish they had her confidence. She doesn't even go out like that, you naive fuckers.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

That is not a good look

Post by Guest »

Imagine if she were actually slim. She wouldn't put on clothes. Ever. I'm comfortable with the human body. I take life drawing classes, so I'm used to staring at all kinds of figures. Despite this, pictures of Grace dressed like this make me want to vomit and cry. Her boobs are bad enough in clothes... (Omg, ~~body-shaming~~! Omg, I don't care.)

This is not a good look, Grace. Dressing like shit out of desperation to show off your body is stupid. You'd look so much better while able to flaunt AND flatter your figure if you'd dress yourself "properly". Showing off your "worst" body parts doesn't make you look body confident. Wearing...THAT doesn't make you look sexy. Reveal as much as your body as you'd like, but stop thinking you're such hot shit by doing so. You're not. Get a stylist. You're doing yourself no favours.

Return to “Grace F Victory”