z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The LaVigne Life

Post by z0negirl »

z0negirl wrote:^THIS.

Fights and disagreements as well how you resolve them is part of the "getting to know you" process. It's all fun and games during that honeymoon stage but it also gives couples the time to figure things out. It's all about that "ride or die" time, when shit gets hard will your significant other stick it out with you? Jerry and Dee definitely need to figure out a safe and civil way to argue because obviously, it's building resentment and it's definitely good for the kids. Dee hanging out with her family shouldn't be a BAD thing especially if The Village is helping out with those kids.

Holy sith, they're actually giving out $$$ gift cards? Damn, they really are desperate.
*not good.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

So in the beginning jerry is telling dee how he wants to talk and work things out all while looking at the camera and smiling. He's so patronizing. THen dee's dumbass about her wanting to be with friends and fam shouldn't be a problem. Typically it shouldn't but not as an excuse to runaway from problems like a child. Going back to mommy and daddy till you cave and have the same set of problems the next. day. Can't believe they got so sick and tired of real truth comments left for them taht they had to resort to give away gift cards. So stupid.

thouartshady
Talker
Talker

Post by thouartshady »

jenn_2120 wrote:So in the beginning jerry is telling dee how he wants to talk and work things out all while looking at the camera and smiling. He's so patronizing. THen dee's dumbass about her wanting to be with friends and fam shouldn't be a problem. Typically it shouldn't but not as an excuse to runaway from problems like a child. Going back to mommy and daddy till you cave and have the same set of problems the next. day. Can't believe they got so sick and tired of real truth comments left for them taht they had to resort to give away gift cards. So stupid.
Also, that fact the he claims they're so busy they can't talk about their problems YET he asks for sex Image. Yeah okay Jerry. Did you hear his little rant about the confederate flag?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

I rewatched that part and there's such a disconnect. It's like they went from 0 to 100 in a few sentences. Dee was super defensive but with a few sentences from Jerry and that was it?

Oh well, it's their prerogative as to what gets shown or not. It's just obvious they have a lot of unresolved issues they need to stay working on. And when I say stay, that includes cutting ties with regards to a romantic relationship.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

thouartshady wrote:
jenn_2120 wrote:So in the beginning jerry is telling dee how he wants to talk and work things out all while looking at the camera and smiling. He's so patronizing. THen dee's dumbass about her wanting to be with friends and fam shouldn't be a problem. Typically it shouldn't but not as an excuse to runaway from problems like a child. Going back to mommy and daddy till you cave and have the same set of problems the next. day. Can't believe they got so sick and tired of real truth comments left for them taht they had to resort to give away gift cards. So stupid.
Also, that fact the he claims they're so busy they can't talk about their problems YET he asks for sex . Yeah okay Jerry. Did you hear his little rant about the confederate flag?
No what part in the vlog?
z0negirl wrote:I rewatched that part and there's such a disconnect. It's like they went from 0 to 100 in a few sentences. Dee was super defensive but with a few sentences from Jerry and that was it?

Oh well, it's their prerogative as to what gets shown or not. It's just obvious they have a lot of unresolved issues they need to stay working on. And when I say stay, that includes cutting ties with regards to a romantic relationship.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Yeah I noticed that as well. I think jerry thinks they're playing around but Dee's face says a different story at times.

thouartshady
Talker
Talker

Post by thouartshady »

The confederate flag clip starts around 7:11

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

thouartshady wrote:The confederate flag clip starts around 7:11
Omfg this asshole just did not compare the American flag to a a flag that is linked to white supremacy and all around major racism for the minority community. He couldn't even name the war. He needs to stop talking about hot topics because it just shows his lack of all around knowledge and education. My great ancestors and family have all fought for this flag and what it represents. So to see this moron talk out of his ass just bothers me so much. Have a seat jerry better yet have several seats. Ya jackass.

thouartshady
Talker
Talker

Post by thouartshady »

I've noticed a lot of these family vloggers don't address racism. The only two that I've seen are naptural and Tiffany from the dailydavidsons. It disgusts me that these people with half black children don't care about racially motivated issues. One day something may hit home then they're gonna wish they cared.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

jenn_2120 wrote:
thouartshady wrote:The confederate flag clip starts around 7:11
Omfg this asshole just did not compare the American flag to a a flag that is linked to white supremacy and all around major racism for the minority community. He couldn't even name the war. He needs to stop talking about hot topics because it just shows his lack of all around knowledge and education. My great ancestors and family have all fought for this american flag and what it represents. So to see this moron talk out of his ass just bothers me so much. Have a seat jerry better yet have several seats. Ya jackass.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

thouartshady wrote:I've noticed a lot of these family vloggers don't address racism. The only two that I've seen are naptural and Tiffany from the dailydavidsons. It disgusts me that these people with half black children don't care about racially motivated issues. One day something may hit home then they're gonna wish they cared.
I think he addressed one situation on a vlog talking about if that was his son. Of course he sounded uneducated and his deliverance on a message didn't come through. So of course people called him out and got annoyed. For someone who rants daily about unfairness in his household I would think he would talk about racial issues more. Such a shame.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

The Lavignes are a joke.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

thouartshady wrote:I've noticed a lot of these family vloggers don't address racism. The only two that I've seen are naptural and Tiffany from the dailydavidsons. It disgusts me that these people with half black children don't care about racially motivated issues. One day something may hit home then they're gonna wish they cared.
A lot of family YouTubers don't address serious or even current events. They live in this filtered world so they can appease their vlog viewers. It's all about the tropical Fakecations and kittens and shopping and Chipotle. When families do address issues, while I may not agree with their stance especially when it sounds thought out and articulated well but I respect it.

It's a shame that even the kids are, forgive my language, just as stupid as their parents. It KILLS me to see all these young ones with issues (slight or not) and their parents just standing their recording them like fools. Don't they watch their footage to edit the vlogs? Don't they see their kids acting funny or them not speaking well? Don't these people have family and friends to pull them aside and point out things?

My Tiger Mama would be the first to throw the camera out of my hands and list down exactly what is wrong with my child.

This applies to all the other family vloggers, I can not wait to see the various footage of all the interaction these couples have. I watch a handful of the dirty and can not wait for their recorded behavior.

thouartshady
Talker
Talker

Post by thouartshady »

jenn_2120 wrote:
I think he addressed one situation on a vlog talking about if that was his son. Of course he sounded uneducated and his deliverance on a message didn't come through. So of course people called him out and got annoyed. For someone who rants daily about unfairness in his household I would think he would talk about racial issues more. Such a shame.
It was the Twitter situation about Mike Brown. Someone asked him about it and he basically said because it wasn't his son he doesn't care. Then the person who asked him about it started going in on him and he starts attacking her appearance. Which is fourth grade thing to do. People can't help how they look. After people on YouTube saw the Twitter situation he tried to clean it up next vlog talking about "Our hearts go out to any parent that has lost a child." I really feel bad for j3 and Jordan. They have to grow up with a father who has little man syndrome, a warped view on women and life in general. Although Danielle is "college" educated she's still just as dumb.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

thouartshady wrote:
jenn_2120 wrote:
It was the Twitter situation about Mike Brown. Someone asked him about it and he basically said because it wasn't his son he doesn't care. Then the person who asked him about it started going in on him and he starts attacking her appearance. Which is fourth grade thing to do. People can't help how they look. After people on YouTube saw the Twitter situation he tried to clean it up next vlog talking about "Our hearts go out to any parent that has lost a child." I really feel bad for j3 and Jordan. They have to grow up with a father who has little man syndrome, a warped view on women and life in general. Although Danielle is "college" educated she's still just as dumb.

Don't follow him on any other social media but good ol jerry. If he doesn't get his way he'll resort to elementary behavior. He loves going after their appearance quickly when confronted easily. Makes me wonder if he does that to dee when having arguments. People who follow him on twitter and youtube should quickly realize he's his true self on twitter. None of this fake shit he likes to do on vlogs. If he doesn't give a shit about world problems then why does he make a point to use it in his vlogs? Also dee is dumb as rocks for not addressing it either. At some point j3 and jordan are going to have problems in the world. What would they do then?

thouartshady
Talker
Talker

Post by thouartshady »

jenn_2120 wrote:
thouartshady wrote:
jenn_2120 wrote:

Don't follow him on any other social media but good ol jerry. If he doesn't get his way he'll resort to elementary behavior. He loves going after their appearance quickly when confronted easily. Makes me wonder if he does that to dee when having arguments. People who follow him on twitter and youtube should quickly realize he's his true self on twitter. None of this fake shit he likes to do on vlogs. If he doesn't give a shit about world problems then why does he make a point to use it in his vlogs? Also dee is dumb as rocks for not addressing it either. At some point j3 and jordan are going to have problems in the world. What would they do then?
Well they grapevines always say he's "just joking" when they know his ass is dead serious. I think Dee may have Jerry's mindset with the issues. Especially since she said whatever "black woman has a problem with her being with Jerry can get it" as if anyone is scared of her. I couldn't even take her seriously when she said that, no one is checking for Jerry. I digress, I honestly think that Jordan will have harder than j3. I've seen a few people say j3 looks African American. He really doesn't to me like not at all. If I saw him on the street I'd think he was a little Caucasian boy. Jordan's skin is darker than j3's and she's a female. Jerry can't handle black women now, like his sister for example, so how is he and Dee going to raise Jordan I have absolutely no idea. A lot of these vloggers don't give a damn about racism and issues like that so if it ever affects their children then they're in for it. They really are.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Dee was rushed to the ER because of what now? Was it the comments or was it Jerry? Hmmm.

If you can't take the heat, get your big ass head out of the damn kitchen. Jerry trying to white knight and be the MAN trying to protect his... what disrespectful and exploitative names does he call her? YOU put her on the vlogs, YOU put your shit out there, and basically YOU got caught trifling (whether it be with another woma/man or with the finances). The criticism and names don't mean a thing especially if it's coming from random strangers. Don't judge me, judge YOURSELF.

I thought Dee didn't care what people thought about her? They're so wishy-washy. They don't care about the haters but then blame the haters for their disposition. The only thing I've seen are people calling THEM out on their elaborate ruses, hypocritical behaviors, and in trouble relationship. It's not hating if it's all evidenced in their own edited vlogs.

I lovelovelove how Jerry is saying we're attacking him if we're attacking Dee. Bitch, please. We're attacking the both of you! Anyways, I'm a cold-hearted bitch but based on their history of click-baiting... I'll believe this bullshit when I, as they say, get them receipts.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

Agree Jordan will have it a little harder. Would hope that neither get dealt that card but this world is vicious at times and people are ignorant. J3 does look like he has a nice tan. lol Today's vlog was a filler. Dee passed out at the gym and they took her to the emergency room. Jerry had a fade to black scene where I swear to god he did it like this was a reality show. Maybe dee passed out from dehydration and stress. Also Jerry talking and on the verge of tears talking about dee's a great woman and doesn't deserve criticism. That he wouldn't know where he would be without her. If that's the case why do you subject her to so much shit? The reason for her stress started from you Jerry. SO blame yall selves for this added stress. Once that bill hits from the emergency room wonder if they'll have to nix the give away sympathy visa cards.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

z0negirl wrote:Dee was rushed to the ER because of what now? Was it the comments or was it Jerry? Hmmm.

If you can't take the heat, get your big ass head out of the damn kitchen. Jerry trying to white knight and be the MAN trying to protect his... what disrespectful and exploitative names does he call her? YOU put her on the vlogs, YOU put your shit out there, and basically YOU got caught trifling (whether it be with another woma/man or with the finances). The criticism and names don't mean a thing especially if it's coming from random strangers. Don't judge me, judge YOURSELF.

I thought Dee didn't care what people thought about her? They're so wishy-washy. They don't care about the haters but then blame the haters for their disposition. The only thing I've seen are people calling THEM out on their elaborate ruses, hypocritical behaviors, and in trouble relationship. It's not hating if it's all evidenced in their own edited vlogs.

I lovelovelove how Jerry is saying we're attacking him if we're attacking Dee. Bitch, please. We're attacking the both of you! Anyways, I'm a cold-hearted bitch but based on their history of click-baiting... I'll believe this bullshit when I, as they say, get them receipts.

Preach it girl. They brought all this drama onto themselves. Once again dee not being able to handle it after dishing it out. I'm pretty sure you yourself jerry attacks dee verbally. you're no saint yourself. always acting tough but get sensitive when people throw stones their way. smh weak bitches is what they are.

thouartshady
Talker
Talker

Post by thouartshady »

jenn_2120 wrote:Agree Jordan will have it a little harder. Would hope that neither get dealt that card but this world is vicious at times and people are ignorant. J3 does look like he has a nice tan. lol Today's vlog was a filler. Dee passed out at the gym and they took her to the emergency room. Jerry had a fade to black scene where I swear to god he did it like this was a reality show. Maybe dee passed out from dehydration and stress. Also Jerry talking and on the verge of tears talking about dee's a great woman and doesn't deserve criticism. That he wouldn't know where he would be without her. If that's the case why do you subject her to so much shit? The reason for her stress started from you Jerry. SO blame yall selves for this added stress. Once that bill hits from the emergency room wonder if they'll have to nix the give away sympathy visa cards.
I didn't believe his tears at all. I don't know maybe he was being sincere but I just didn't feel it. Regardless of that tho I don't know why he's trying to make it seem like the people who talk bad about her in the comments is the reason she's in there. Naw naw brother. Jerry edits majority of the vlogs he knows exactly what he's doing with the scenes of her being "ungrateful and rude" so he has no one to blame but himself for the picture that people painted of her.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

thouartshady wrote:
jenn_2120 wrote:Agree Jordan will have it a little harder. Would hope that neither get dealt that card but this world is vicious at times and people are ignorant. J3 does look like he has a nice tan. lol Today's vlog was a filler. Dee passed out at the gym and they took her to the emergency room. Jerry had a fade to black scene where I swear to god he did it like this was a reality show. Maybe dee passed out from dehydration and stress. Also Jerry talking and on the verge of tears talking about dee's a great woman and doesn't deserve criticism. That he wouldn't know where he would be without her. If that's the case why do you subject her to so much shit? The reason for her stress started from you Jerry. SO blame yall selves for this added stress. Once that bill hits from the emergency room wonder if they'll have to nix the give away sympathy visa cards.
I didn't believe his tears at all. I don't know maybe he was being sincere but I just didn't feel it. Regardless of that tho I don't know why he's trying to make it seem like the people who talk bad about her in the comments is the reason she's in there. Naw naw brother. Jerry edits majority of the vlogs he knows exactly what he's doing with the scenes of her being "ungrateful and rude" so he has no one to blame but himself for the picture that people painted of her.
Yup! Agree. HE painted her in that light and now what we say about her affects him. Didn't you want that jerry? You wanted us to see her that way and then all of a sudden now she's a good person? What happened ot her being disrespectful? What now?

Return to “TheLaVigneLife”