The LaVigne Life

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The LaVigne Life

Post by z0negirl »

Can we get a mod in to start a new thread?

Today's vlog: receipts at the doctors. I loved Dee's excuse that she drinks SO MUCH WATER that it can't be dehydration. Bitch, if you know so much - why are you there? Ohhh, because you don't. Also Jerry touching things with his dirty ask hands. I can not believe some (because not all are this stupid) Grapevines are okay with that. What, you're okay with more germs and bacteria when you're already AT the doctors? Shudder.

The best part of the comments section? Whenever anyone asks, "So are you pregnant Dee?" Hilarious and so much shade with all that click-baiting!

jenn_2120 I know, I know! I am a glutton for punishment. I have to watch in doses and honestly, I feel so much pity for that little boy. I will admit that when I first started watching, I thought Apes and I had a LOT in common. Pinay, working mom, clean freak, loves her family, etc. But shit, was I wrong. I had to stop watching at one point because my OCD was off the fucking hook when I saw how FILTHY their rat asses are. If y'all think Jerry is dirty? You ain't seen shit yet with some black feet, hand-prints everywhere, unhygienic cooking practices, poor basic cleaning skills, baby all messed up. You ever seen a kid with oatmeal on his head or spaghetti sauce in his eyes, letting him play in the dirty sandbox then taking him home to nap in his crib with all that filth? They can't even give him a bath properly! I can go on and on obviously LOL.

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

z0negirl wrote:Can we get a mod in to start a new thread?

Today's vlog: receipts at the doctors. I loved Dee's excuse that she drinks SO MUCH WATER that it can't be dehydration. Bitch, if you know so much - why are you there? Ohhh, because you don't. Also Jerry touching things with his dirty ask hands. I can not believe some (because not all are this stupid) Grapevines are okay with that. What, you're okay with more germs and bacteria when you're already AT the doctors? Shudder.

The best part of the comments section? Whenever anyone asks, "So are you pregnant Dee?" Hilarious and so much shade with all that click-baiting!

jenn_2120 I know, I know! I am a glutton for punishment. I have to watch in doses and honestly, I feel so much pity for that little boy. I will admit that when I first started watching, I thought Apes and I had a LOT in common. Pinay, working mom, clean freak, loves her family, etc. But shit, was I wrong. I had to stop watching at one point because my OCD was off the fucking hook when I saw how FILTHY their rat asses are. If y'all think Jerry is dirty? You ain't seen shit yet with some black feet, hand-prints everywhere, unhygienic cooking practices, poor basic cleaning skills, baby all messed up. You ever seen a kid with oatmeal on his head or spaghetti sauce in his eyes, letting him play in the dirty sandbox then taking him home to nap in his crib with all that filth? They can't even give him a bath properly! I can go on and on obviously LOL.

i'll post a new thread and we can go from there? also isn't jerry recording a violation of hipaa laws?

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Can the new thread be titled #LavigneLifeWeFakedIt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “TheLaVigneLife”