On Project Runway

GlitterVixen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: On Project Runway

Post by GlitterVixen »

I don't think things around the ankles had anything to do with how they were able to walk in the heels. With or without stuff on the heel, walking should be the same (or about so) and they all looked terrible, heavy footed, and like there was too much effort involved while doing so. My niece shuffles around in my stilettos better than they walked that catwalk.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

clairebear wrote:what a slap in the face that was to the real fashion bloggers out there. They picked the stupidest people, it was funny how none of these people knew who they were. Guru's really are only famous in the own minds. That jacket was hideous on her, she really does look like a little person when she doesn't have control over her angles and photographs.
None of the "real" fashion bloggers are with style haul and from style haul I think the choice was alright. What really bothered me was how much they kept saying they have millions of followers and like style haul has 50 million subs or whatever when those are so not unique followers.

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Post by ms.jolie »

Aside from Dulce's jacket being hideous, I think Fleur's outfit was the worst as a mismatched disaster. I mean what in the world is that army jacket meets wrap dress meets sequins meets lace doily?? Nobody could have made that hot mess of a dress work IMO. It made her hips look gigantic. The only compliment I can give is that the colour of the dress worked nicely with her skin tone and her hair.
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Post by ms.jolie »

Aside from Dulce's jacket being hideous, I think Fleur's outfit was the worst of the bunch. It was a mismatched disaster. I mean what in the world is that army jacket meets wrap dress meets sequins meets lace doily?? Nobody could have made that hot mess of a dress work IMO. It made her hips look gigantic. The only compliment I can give is that the colour of the dress worked nicely with her skin tone and her hair.
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Oh what a disaster, they all look (well maybe aside GG) so much worse with those outfits. Dulce always looks pretty in pictures but in that one even her face looks weird:/ Carly looks so much chunkier with a super tiny head, creepy.
I love PR but often they make horrible clothes, especially when they dress "normal" people. Hot mess!

UHDPA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UHDPA »

It is not the clothes, but her disproportionate body type...Her legs are short, same length as her torso. I cannot believe they do not take it into aspect when making the clothes.

UHDPA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UHDPA »

It is not the clothes, but her disproportionate body type...Her legs are short, same length as her torso. I cannot believe they do not take it into aspect when making the clothes.

Return to “Dulce Candy”