On Project Runway

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

On Project Runway

Post by PokeitPokeit »

Oh my god, she was on Project runway with Fleur de Force and Gregory Gorgeus, and two other youtubers.

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: On Project Runway

Post by jordyl♥ves »

Well, this was taped before her nose job/
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

DaBeech
Learner
Learner

Post by DaBeech »

Can someone give the link of the episode when it's on youtube?
:? I can't find it :(

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

Here you go :)

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project ... l-episodes

just look for episode 8

sweetvalentine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetvalentine »

I didn't liked the jacket, it was way too big for her

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

what a slap in the face that was to the real fashion bloggers out there. They picked the stupidest people, it was funny how none of these people knew who they were. Guru's really are only famous in the own minds. That jacket was hideous on her, she really does look like a little person when she doesn't have control over her angles and photographs.

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

She really did look very short, and her designer failed miserably at making something for her. That top looked like it was eating her :D Now that I think about it she looked a bit like a pokemon with the angles and colours. And it wasn'ther fault this time.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

This is what came to mind when I saw her on PR:

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

Pictures of all the bloggers:

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

not to sound mean here but why do the all look so...umm...chunky? Could be the photos or do they look like that in real life?
Wow Jarmaine is the perfect example of these youtube "beauties": pretty when working the right angles but lo and behold when they step out into the real world and they're plainer than plain

sweetvalentine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetvalentine »

Gigi is the only one that looked good, she made the dress look great even though it wasn't the best dress. When one of the judges asked Dulce if she collaborated with her designer and she said yes, he's reaction was so funny. And also, why does Fleur look so annoyed?

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

They all look chunky because the designers are used to dressing tall and skinny models so they don't think how stuff looks on someone shorter and less lean. Which is sad, because you could see that all the girls looked really good in the clothes they came in dressed.

It really makes me sad that designers in those competition can't deal with curves or people that have a bit of meat on thir bones. None of the girls are fat so they should have made them look great.

peachypop

Post by peachypop »

PokeitPokeit wrote:They all look chunky because the designers are used to dressing tall and skinny models so they don't think how stuff looks on someone shorter and less lean. Which is sad, because you could see that all the girls looked really good in the clothes they came in dressed.

It really makes me sad that designers in those competition can't deal with curves or people that have a bit of meat on thir bones. None of the girls are fat so they should have made them look great.
You hit the nail right on the head. To me, a truely talented designer would have been able to really make a real woman shine and look fabulous. They all just failed IMHO.

GlitterVixen
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterVixen »

I noticed none of them could really walk in heels besides GG, which I find quite funny that GG could pull it off better than all of these bloggers who have dressed as women all of their lives.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I think the problem well one of the problems with making them all look so bad is the shoes. They cut them off and make them look stumpy. Whereas Gigi is wearing a heel that isn't enveloping the ankle. On all the PR shows when they have to dress everyday women they totally fail, you should see what they do to plus size ladies! It makes you wonder who's going to even wear their clothes.

cottonwood
Learner
Learner

Post by cottonwood »

thanks to whoever posted the pictures! i was so curious to see how it came out..........and alas each of them look terrible.

does project runway always create hideous outfits? if that's the trend of 2014, i'd rather wear a potato sack

TheForestLobster
Learner
Learner

Post by TheForestLobster »

aside from Dulce's jacket looking like an armor, it was really sad to see how frumpy and disproportional all the clothes looked on everyone (aside from GIGI, because he's tall and slim)

Jarmaine could NOT WALK in heels lulz. and she looked like a 90's prom queen out of hot topic.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

jusayin15 wrote:I agree with you guys, you hit on a lot of big problems with the fashion industry. The designers shouldn't get models that are tall, thin, and flawless. They should have models that represent every kind of women, that would be a real challenge. Having a real women as a model shouldn't be a one time thing.
So models aren't real women? Hmm...

MissBetsey
Learner
Learner

Post by MissBetsey »

TheForestLobster wrote:aside from Dulce's jacket looking like an armor, it was really sad to see how frumpy and disproportional all the clothes looked on everyone (aside from GIGI, because he's tall and slim)

Jarmaine could NOT WALK in heels lulz. and she looked like a 90's prom queen out of hot topic.
:good1: that was my initial thought!
xox BJ

MissBetsey
Learner
Learner

Post by MissBetsey »

Maybe this was the " push" for her nose job. Knowing she was going to be featured on something bigger than YouTube.
xox BJ

Return to “Dulce Candy”