fouseyTUBE

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Getfive
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: fouseyTUBE

Post by Getfive »

Wow, how much weed is he smoking now? Or is he doing harder drugs? Hes extremely high in the latest vlog! And I seriously facepalm over his hype about this event that he believe is going to be bigger than the Oscars, bigger than Super bowl because hes such a great motivational speaker and want to show people that they can do anything they want!! They just have to believe it! Oh, and pay 200.000$ for the venue, but everyone can afford that, so people just need to get up and start doing things!! Its so easy!!

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

5536aj wrote:What video did he say that him and simmi dated ?
Getfive wrote:Im so over fouseytube!!! His latest vide. Seriously? Him and that fat guy walking around in Target (it was an upload of a livestream, no editing, no nothing, just pure lazyness) saing “OMG Im so high” all the time, acting like idiots (I guess thats goes with being high), like two 14 year olds who thinks its SO cool to do drugs/drink ...
I liked fouseytube for the most part. But after seeing some of his livestreams where he shows the real him, I literally despice him!! He is such a disgusting human being!!

And yes I believed what he said about Vitally, but I also think that some of the things Vitally said about Yousef is true. For example the hooker thing. When yousef exposed his addiction (masturbating) I think it was the half truth and sex is/was his addiction. Also lines up and makes sence why Simmi got so upset and broke up with him because he falled back and “did his addiction” ... But I dont see anything wrong in paying for sex, he should just have been honest about it when he beefed with Vitaly. However the way Vitaly treated those woman is just absolutely disgusting!!
and yes he is not a good friend why can't he have friends his own age he is always talking down to that 19 year old
I dont think he ever said it directly. But in one of his “left youtube” periods there was a lot of gossip floading around on twitter etc. And he made some twisted tweets himself. So did Simmi. Simmi also made a youtube video called “the truth/my side of what happened” or something like that, where she just said “I just ignore things and keeps going”. That was ALL :rofl: Cant stand that human being either!!!! And then Yousef shortly came back to youtube posting a confusing video, it was a script/sketch about it all, but Im pretty sure he deleted it. But maybe other people reuploaded it ...

OMG do you guys remember that girl he dated 1-2 years ago? I think her name was Alissa or something like that. My god that was a shitshow!!! :rofl: she was f***** 18 years old!!! :o :o And I have NEVER seen anyone opely demand that extreme amount of attention as she did. Every two minutes she demanded a compliment!! WOW just wow!! :rofl: I also remember a Q&A where she was so aggresive and hit him and did other cruel stuff to him (not sure what its called in english when you squezze a persons skin between your nails?) And when they boke up she really tried to start a shitstorm about him. She made sooooo many tweets about him, trying to make fake stories about him go viral. But only 10 people read them ;)

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

Damn, went looking for that video about Simmi and found this?!?!?!?

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

And this, so looks like they are some sort of dating. Well, good for them

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

Here is the video I originally looked for :rofl:

5536aj
Learner
Learner

Post by 5536aj »

Getfive wrote:Here is the video I originally looked for :rofl: <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>BEjOb0lnJFw</span></a>
wow good find

bassplayer8
Learner
Learner

Post by bassplayer8 »

Hes full manic on twitter at the moment after his event got cancelled. Man is begging drake to come to his shitshow lmao. Like I havent seen an obvious case of mania since Ive worked in a psych ward, dude needs help.

ImNoAngel
Talker
Talker

Post by ImNoAngel »

On Friday Fousey said that "JULY 15TH IS OFFICIALLY A SOLD OUT SHOW. 5,800 PEOPLE CELEBRATING LIFE FOR FREE!"

Well guess what

Bigger scammer: Fousey or Tana?

5536aj
Learner
Learner

Post by 5536aj »

A bomb threat is why the concert was called off lol and he put a diss track out early this morning smh who told him this was a good idea ? He has seasonal depression so he has a couple more months to do cringe worthy stuff before he disappears. List of things I think he will try before winter breakup/makeup with girlfriend, buy expensive things for girlfriend, travel to exotic places with girlfriend, pranks all his friends, leak a sextape, buy engagement ring, plan the wedding, make a video about needing to find himself,and make a video about being single that about covers it lol

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

he follows trends.... when pranks were a thing he was on top. when vlogs were a thing he was good. when he thought youtube was going for more family content, he tried to get his whole family into youtube and make them a whole thing. then when youtubers were calling each other out box he tried hard as hell to set something u and nothing happened. . now with the tanacon thing, hes trying sooooo hard to just stir up controversy. I wouldnt be surprised if he paid someone to call in the bomb threat on his own event. the only thing is no one cared about this event. I understand hes bipolar. and think when he gets in this manic phase he starts to gain his relevancy again and just goes after whatever is huge.

Post by Guest »

A lot of the time I was hate watching his videos, but this is just sad. He's stopped taking his medication ho many times now? And it seems like he's worse than ever now, because it's not the other times when the audience came back. They're not coming back... not like they used to.

Post by Guest »

[youtube][/youtube]

Wow. Just wow. Let me tell you something... when Sam fucking Pepper comes across as the better person, you know you're officially one muffin short of a complete breakfast. I've never felt so much secondhand embarrassment for someone in my life.

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

JuniperJones wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Wow. Just wow. Let me tell you something... when Sam fucking Pepper comes across as the better person, you know you're officially one muffin short of a complete breakfast. I've never felt so much secondhand embarrassment for someone in my life.
I'm kind of loling because his dogs name is muffin.

Anyway, I feel for this guy big time. Only because people are egging him on and on and he has stated he has mental health issues/bipolar - I dont care if it's an internet celebrity or someone walking down the street, you don't push someone who has serious mental health problems, you try to get them help. I've known people to go through this, but they're not documenting it to the world. I was enjoying his livestreams, and then I was actually really happy when him and simmi got together. But then it got so much worse. He said his dad flew out to see him, I hope he helps him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

pancakeman
Talker
Talker

Post by pancakeman »

Okay I don't follow this guy but I did watch one of his head tattoo removal videos a while back... and now he got it tattooed again?? It looks better than last time, but still pretty terrible. Very obvious. Why???

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

Oh wow he has lost it!!! He is having a major manic episode right now, and Im afraid what will happen when the manic turns in to depressive again ... Its bad this time!!! And he doesnt have any friends! People around him he either pays money to work for him or its people that are using him to get cloud. If people express their concerns for him they get called haters! How, in his mind, does it make any sence to be bipolar and the stop taking medicine??????? He was cringe af in NoJumper podcast. Wouldnt even let adam say goodbye to Shane, he just started talking about himself again right away. He is a horrible person ...

Post by Guest »

hes having a manic episode.

Post by Guest »

He has these episodes a lot, but this one is probably the worst I've seen him, and it probably has a lot to do with the fact that ppl aren't checking for him anymore. With every episode, the viewers came back... they aren't coming back this time :| :|

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Castiel wrote:
JuniperJones wrote:[youtube]Anyway, I feel for this guy big time. Only because people are egging him on and on and he has stated he has mental health issues/bipolar - I dont care if it's an internet celebrity or someone walking down the street, you don't push someone who has serious mental health problems, you try to get them help. I've known people to go through this, but they're not documenting it to the world. I was enjoying his livestreams, and then I was actually really happy when him and simmi got together. But then it got so much worse. He said his dad flew out to see him, I hope he helps him.
Yeah. I usually like PewDie's content but I found his video on Fousey to be in really poor taste due to how obviously mentally ill the guy is. Fousey needs to be put in a mental institution asap!

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Cryptic wrote:
Yeah. I usually like PewDie's content but I found his video on Fousey to be in really poor taste due to how obviously mentally ill the guy is. Fousey needs to be put in a mental institution asap!
When I watched the PP video about this guy, two thoughts came to mind; either Felix didn't do enough research and had no idea there are serious mental health issues involved or he knows about the mental health issues and has zero compassion.

Either way, the video came across as being a little too harsh.

Post by Guest »

Same manic Yousef, different cast of characters. Same enabling group of "yes" men, a girlfriend that is in way over her head, and then the ultimate cry rage video at the end of the year right before Christmas. But, admittedly, it seems worse than ever. He's not even 30 yet... I say that because if he keeps having these crises now, middle age and the eventually completion of irrelevance are going to destroy him.

Return to “A-M”