Brittani Louise Taylor

what_they_said
Informer
Informer

Re: Brittani Louise Taylor

Post by what_they_said » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:30 am

There was a restraining order too, which will expire this year. She would’ve had to produce some evidence that he was a danger to her or their child, but it’s issued by a judge so it kinda is just at that one person’s discretion. Her accounts of the physical abuse would have been enough to grant one.

ylharaS
Learner
Learner

Post by ylharaS » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:43 am

oof haven't posted in a minute. Since the book came out, I've listened to it a number of times trying to take notes on certain things, but it just felt so boring to try to talk about afterwards. There was nothing interesting to say, only speculations and conspiracies about who is Milos, what is his deal, etc..

I wonder about the consequences for Milos after Shane's video. What will it be like in public places for him and how are people in his everyday life reacting if they hadn't known? I don't really buy that he wants to be this infamous dude who everyone recognizes. Brittani wasn't THAT popular of a youtuber. Especially having seen those instagram videos of him in the nursery and stuff, he's so awkward. People were saying he looked disconnected, but when has he not look like that? He's always seemed so off.
taylorscash wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:34 am
From our talk on Instagram, Nailea is very sweet and definitely doesn’t deserve any harassment she might be getting. I followed her account and with her posts etc she makes it pretty clear that she and Milos are very happy together. She says she hasn’t read any of the book for herself, but she has read messages sent to her explaining the contents of Brittany’s book. Ultimately, she doesn’t believe the claims or thinks they’re exaggerated for the sake of the book.

She says: “I personally didn’t read anything BUT i did get like you said a ton of messages claiming Milos “did this” “said that” “attempted this” so i think everyone summarized the book for me.
I’ve seen, heard, and lived things that other people haven’t (they just have someones book to make their judgments) which is fine... but hopefully like i said one day people who really want to get to know us will get the chance. I really wish her well ... and thank you for reaching out and being sweet about this whole situation”
I think that's very naive of her, but doesn't surprise me lol. If I were in her shoes, I would definitely not so quickly dismiss it. Especially with his shady past. I would try to find everything I could on him, and I would absolutely hire a private investigator. I also still wonder all the things I did before. Certainly she knows all the details and whatnot by now, but did she know Milos had another baby when she married him? There has to have been things he was not telling her. Again, if my husband made me look like such a fool, I probably wouldn't admit it either. She seems like a prideful woman.

When do we think Brit will stop using Milos as the intro to all her vids? It feels so weird. Like cut that shit out.

And final note, I wonder which guy in the beginning of sucky love story was Bam Bam Joey.

notsoniceee
Learner
Learner

Post by notsoniceee » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:01 am

I think she exaggerates a lot of shit.
He probably mentioned the mafia once as being a part of his family history. Doesn't have any ties to sex traffiking (come on we all know... Brittani wouldn't be sold into it. And its rare for lil boys to be in it as well).
I just think Milos is just a piece of shit and a liar.
I think Milos thought Brittani was attractive (his past girlfriends and current wife look a bit like Brittani so he has a type). I don't think he was looking to scam her at the beginning. It's just he's a complusive liar and its part of his personality trait now. I don't think he wanted those pictures for passports. I think he was hoping he'd be able to get into acting or something.

A smart scam artist/someone in the mafia wouldn't pick someone in social media. He wouldnt have agreed to be on camera either. He's just a dumbass liar.

OhHiImSam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhHiImSam » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 am

notsoniceee wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:01 am
I think she exaggerates a lot of shit.
He probably mentioned the mafia once as being a part of his family history. Doesn't have any ties to sex traffiking (come on we all know... Brittani wouldn't be sold into it. And its rare for lil boys to be in it as well).
I just think Milos is just a piece of shit and a liar.
I think Milos thought Brittani was attractive (his past girlfriends and current wife look a bit like Brittani so he has a type). I don't think he was looking to scam her at the beginning. It's just he's a complusive liar and its part of his personality trait now. I don't think he wanted those pictures for passports. I think he was hoping he'd be able to get into acting or something.

A smart scam artist/someone in the mafia wouldn't pick someone in social media. He wouldnt have agreed to be on camera either. He's just a dumbass liar.

I agree, I think she's hurt (and has every right to be!) and that's shifting everything people say to fit the narrative of her story.

ie) police confirming that he was planning to traffic her and Rex. They probably said that there is a possibility, and she's reading into that as, "oh, hell yeah."

smile and nod
Learner
Learner

Post by smile and nod » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:29 am

supergayyy wrote:Her book is so bad. I'm only skimming through it to jot down names/places. So far I looked up these people and mentioned places and none of them seem to exist.

Rancho Milago Inn in San DIego
Axle Law Group and Jenny Phillips in San DIego
Doctor Joe Lancaster (head of surgery at a San Diego Hospital abbreviated FHH)
Doctor Bernard (plastic surgeon in San Diego)
Bill Hurman (Milo's lawyer) in San DIego

It seems she has written a book of fiction.

In Shanes video she mentioned that all the names were changed except Milos’

Sent from Santabarbaratown

whydoicare67
Informer
Informer

Post by whydoicare67 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:31 am

She was desperate for approval from a man, it showed, and she made a bit of as a** out of herself as a result. She's embarrassed. So its easier to paint him as some big shot movie villain than it is to say "he was a low grade not very believable con man and I was conned."
Exactly- she wants to make this a better story. Milos went on to join some branch of the armed forces, didn't he? I don't think he ever intended to return to Serbia. He married the Russian for a green card, according to Brittani. IDK something about this doesn't sit right with me, and the Shane doc only made me more suspicious of Brittani's version of things. Maybe since he is now married to a woman who comes from money, that was his only end game. Maybe he thought Brittani had more money than she actually did. Also- has Milos' new wife wiped her social media? The old Insta links on here don't work anymore, and someone in Shane's comments said her Facebook has her as single with no pics of Milos.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:44 am

“I’m worried about my sons safety!”

Plasters him online. Including his name. Makes a LLC out of this name (Rex Films), villianizes half of his DNA, publishes a story that is very personal to her and her son , risking angering the man who she is supposedly terrified of even MORE , and is okay with Shane’s audience of 20 million + hearing her story, when surely ONE of them could potentially have ties with the ~mafia~ and confirms in that video she lives with her mom , whose address is online.

But you know, it’s safe, because her mom knows how to fire a gun. And Rex can never have a passport.

Get a grip, Brittani. I don’t usually doubt women’s abuse allegations, and I believe they had a mutually toxic relationship. But she doesn’t live like a woman who went through what she says she did. Nor one who has their child’s best interest at heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:46 pm

ylharaS wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:43 am
When do we think Brit will stop using Milos as the intro to all her vids? It feels so weird. Like cut that shit out.
I just took a look at that intro and wow. Just wow. I mean I get she wants to sell her book, abuse is a serious topic but she's milking it as much as she can, even too much. If you're a survivor it's important to move on, instead of making it the center of your life. This intro is disgusting. Especially the part when he jokes about putting bodies into barrels. And why would you have such intro, directly linking to a supposed nightmare and remind yourself and everyone else around it constantly.
Also this bullshit about safety of her son. Like wtf. She's either very very! dumb or crazy or it's totally made up. If he actually was in "mafia" and his goal in life was to sell their son he would've done it easily already.
Honestly this intro made me sick. Even the book cover at first seemed cringy and weird to me. And whole her channel, dating red flags, some stuff about protecting her baby, dramatic music, clickbaiting, all around the same topic. The situation was weird by itself but she's making it even more weird. And no wonder some people don't take her and her story seriously.

pious
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pious » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:56 pm

She's been trying to make it on YouTube since the beginning. This is finally her chance to be in the spotlight.

what_they_said
Informer
Informer

Post by what_they_said » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:20 pm

talkaboutit wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:44 am
“I’m worried about my sons safety!”

Plasters him online. Including his name. Makes a LLC out of this name (Rex Films), villianizes half of his DNA, publishes a story that is very personal to her and her son , risking angering the man who she is supposedly terrified of even MORE , and is okay with Shane’s audience of 20 million + hearing her story, when surely ONE of them could potentially have ties with the ~mafia~ and confirms in that video she lives with her mom , whose address is online.

But you know, it’s safe, because her mom knows how to fire a gun. And Rex can never have a passport.

Get a grip, Brittani. I don’t usually doubt women’s abuse allegations, and I believe they had a mutually toxic relationship. But she doesn’t live like a woman who went through what she says she did. Nor one who has their child’s best interest at heart.

Yeah, usually when women share stories of abuse it’s after they and their children are safe and can speak publicly about it. Like maybe the offender is in jail or dead or the children are grown. It’s very strange to me that she’s acting like this man cannot petition her for custody at any time. He ain’t dead and your kid is like..what? 3 or 4? You have so many years ahead of you. I think both she and Shane put the cart before the horse with this treating it more like an interesting story than something that can come back and make that kid’s life miserable.
Last edited by what_they_said on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:21 pm

supergayyy wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 am
I looked up her address on Google Maps and the place looks more secure than some prisons. It's kind of freaky. Seems to have two barbwire/electric fences around the property to keep horses in and people out. Maybe her mom is one of those "armageddon is coming any day" types.
As I have mentioned in this thread before, let's not forget she and her mom were making the lower half of their house available on Airbnb since the summer of 2017--right in the middle of the trial.

While she was so worried about her kid being kidnapped, total strangers were coming and going from that house.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:05 pm

Not only his father but his half brother too! That idea bums me out, that Rex will always have a sibling that he possibly not get the chance to meet. Despite the unfortunate circumstances regarding the parental situation, they deserve to meet.

what_they_said
Informer
Informer

Post by what_they_said » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:31 pm

Not totally to distract from the serious nature of domestic violence, but the very second I looked at my phone in disbelief of this whole story was when she said the thing about the pull out method and I think they even flashed to that being in her deposition?

I. have an automatic response to this because scientifically it’s very unlikely you got pregnant so quickly using that method. It’s not impossible that there is sperm in pre ejaculate, but it’s also not common for there to be. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12286905/

So come on. You know you were full on letting that man blow in you knowing you could get pregnant. Even teenagers know enough to get on the pill if they start fuckin, so as an adult you know even better that just forgoing condoms is dumb as hell. I don’t buy it, I think she wanted an anchor baby from what she thought was the rich hot dude.

But I still believe her abuse story and think he’s scum and probably should be kept away.

Curlupanddye
Talker
Talker

Brittani Louise Taylor

Post by Curlupanddye » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm

What I don’t understand is why she kept saying she couldn’t talk about it in a video for legal reasons, and then talks all about it in a video after writing a book to make money. Did someone here already talk about this? If so, I apologize.

Con artists are of course going to try to pick a victim with money, but at the end of the day, they are going to try to bleed you dry of whatever you have, even if it’s not a lot if you are naive enough to believe their lies. She was an easy target.

I think he just wanted the documents because he wanted to open lines of credit using their identities so he could profit even more, once she ran out of physical money. I think the mafia and sex trafficking story is almost comical at this point.

Also, my husband’s job is secret squirrely. He’s spent extended periods in eastern europe. He didn’t believe any of what she was saying, and I consider him to be an expert on these types of things/people.

EDIT: Changed some info.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:11 pm

what_they_said wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:31 pm
Not totally to distract from the serious nature of domestic violence, but the very second I looked at my phone in disbelief of this whole story was when she said the thing about the pull out method and I think they even flashed to that being in her deposition?

I. have an automatic response to this because scientifically it’s very unlikely you got pregnant so quickly using that method. It’s not impossible that there is sperm in pre ejaculate, but it’s also not common for there to be. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12286905/

So come on. You know you were full on letting that man blow in you knowing you could get pregnant. Even teenagers know enough to get on the pill if they start fuckin, so as an adult you know even better that just forgoing condoms is dumb as hell. I don’t buy it, I think she wanted an anchor baby from what she thought was the rich hot dude.

But I still believe her abuse story and think he’s scum and probably should be kept away.
Ehhhh I'm inclined to believe that part of it, honestly. He probably didn't pull out in time or didn't pull all of the way out and boom. Rex happened. That or they were in a position where she couldn't see him and he used that to intentionally her pregnant. That seems like something he'd do. In general it's easy for the "pull out" method to fail.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:39 pm

It's so annoying how people on reddit gang up and make up all crazy conspiracy theories about this situation or harass his new wife. Claiming his accent is not Serbian, same with his mother's, that his mom is in incestous relationship with him or is his real wife but they cant have children so they wanted to kidnap Rex, or that he is some 40yo guy who was convicted for murders and so on. Shane with his stupidity only enables Brittany with her allegiations and exaggerations. His viewers totally believe Milos was 100% going to traffick B and her son, they know where he lives and found sm of his new wife. It's dangerous. If there were really basis to say he was going to do that police would do sth. Brittany even believed he was in US army forces despite the supposed ongoing investigation. She's not under danger since she's constantly plastering her life on sm and milking whole situation. Shane as always with his "documentaries" doesnt even try to check the facts, ask her questions about stuff that is unclear or get any other opinion. B wrote the book, made countless videos, talks about it constantly but reality Milos has a new family and no charges against him or any interest towards Brittany. But she continues to make whole this situation the center of her life as if it made her so special and she could not live without thinking about it. Idk but it's just dumb in my opinion.

BlahBop
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by BlahBop » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:49 am

supergayyy wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:03 am
I'm going through a digital copy of her book and things aren't checking out that I've been looking into. She claims she went with a family law practice called the "Axle Law Group" and hired Jenny Phillips as her lawyer.

Screenshots:
https://i.imgur.com/OVTn4B9.png
https://i.imgur.com/i8mD2zc.png
https://i.imgur.com/4fKmAkO.png (all the Jennifer/Jenny Phillips registered with the CA state bar)

This law group doesn't seem to exist on Yelp or Google and there is no Jenny Phillips who works in family law in the San Diego or Los Angeles areas.
Have all the names/businesses in her book been made fictional except those involving her ex & his family/friends? WTF?
I think she specifically says (in Shane video) that all names/places have been changed except for his name. I'm sure you can see which lawyer she went with based on the open records right? Not sure how States legal system goes.

moonmoon44
Learner
Learner

Post by moonmoon44 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:29 am

She was naive as hell and it's kinda grating in hindsight. A hot Serbian guy who is a doctor and professional tennis player with ten BILLION dollars in the bank? Yeah, that totally doesn't sound too good to be true. She was also in her 30s and still believed in the pull out method because her doctor boyfriend said so. Like...no.

And don't come at me about victim blaming. You can still be a victim of something while simultaneously accepting responsibility. If you leave an unlocked Ferrari in the bad part of town and it gets stolen, you're a victim, but there were still mistakes made that need to be addressed so they are not repeated. Bad people exist. Sometimes people want to scam or hurt you. It's on you to protect yourself from them, even more once a child is involved.

jizzkhalifa
Informer
Informer

Post by jizzkhalifa » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:51 am

what_they_said wrote:Not totally to distract from the serious nature of domestic violence, but the very second I looked at my phone in disbelief of this whole story was when she said the thing about the pull out method and I think they even flashed to that being in her deposition?

That's what I thought.. TMI but when I was young and dumb, my bf and I used the pullout method for years and I never got pregnant. I know there's obviously a risk but I also think it's weird she got pregnant SO fast supposedly using the pullout method. So I agree with you that it's hard to believe. Unless he would started ejaculating in her and THEN pull out? Idk.

I also agree with someone else earlier who said she's covering a lot of shit up to not seem as stupid for falling for his tricks. Too late though, home girl. We know you got conned but now you're looking like an even bigger liar than him.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am

It is possible to get pregnant this way, also tmi but my friend got pregnant this way with a guy and it was their first time together + only few second inside, that was such a small chance she couldnt believe it (sry). Still Brittany seems so clueless it's possible she didnt even realise he came inside her...

what_they_said
Informer
Informer

Post by what_they_said » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:24 am

It’s possible, it’s just very slim odds. It makes a lot more sense that she kinda wanted to be pregnant. Even when people I know deny that they wanted to be pregnant but were using no forms of birth control..I’m not judging, but I’m judging.

FleekCucumber
Informer
Informer

Post by FleekCucumber » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:20 am

I didn’t think I could find a YouTuber with more annoying teeth than graveyard girl until I saw this chick. Lord Jesus. And she paid for those horse teeth?

I’m new to her story and didn’t know any of the facts before Shane’s video. It wasn’t until I saw her in that video that I looked into her. From the get go, it seemed obvious to me she was dragging things out for attention. Now I see she was doing it for money too.

jooyoung
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by jooyoung » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 am

hi, i've never heard about brittani before, i watched shane's video (i don't understand how he dragged those topics out for an hour and a half but that can be saved for his thread) but the entire thing seems so sketchy to me?? maybe i'm just cynical, i've been skimming this entire thread for a while, and it just seems odd. speaking from someone who actually needed to get police protection to keep my father away from us, you become entirely concerned about your safety. someone mentioned that they were renting parts of their house while this stuff which was going on and honestly that blows my mind. i remember my family would be super panicky whenever we'd enter the house, constantly looking over our shoulders and as soon as we'd enter the house, we'd lock it. my mother is somewhat of a local celebrity in our city and she stopped posting online, and you become really overly cautious about everything.

i don't understand how this woman can essentially profit of what she's been through. people might think i'm insensitive but this is guru gossip so i don't really care lol. and if she really is making a movie, that's kinda strange to me. if i was her, i wouldn't show my son's face online, and i would keep as many details about him privately as i possibly could. also wasn't someone saying her home address is online a few pages ago? i'm not sure.

of course i feel for her as this guy does sound like a nightmare, but there's a few things i find weird, especially the whole writing a book and even making a movie about it. and the intro of her videos..... kinda weird, i dunno, it doesn't sit right with me. the cancer and the eye injury thing.... girl??? i mean, wouldn't you go with him to his appointments if you were in a committed relationship or to offer support? again, maybe because i'm cynical but i wouldn't believe something like that from the beginning. and he told her about his weird family connections and illegal shit in the beginning but she stayed??? honestly........ i have no words.

also, the whole pull out method thing just blows my mind. like even teenagers know this! there's so many weird things about this, but i do think the guy was an asshole and con artist. part of the serbian mafia tho? seems like a stretch. after all, if his sole purpose was to essentially sell her and the baby into trafficking, why would he chose a youtuber as his target? i think she just got conned by this guy. the whole thing about her not being able to make a video to tell her subscribers about it but finally doing some sort of tell all book...... i mean. it's all just weird to me.

moonstarz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moonstarz » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:15 am

I personally couldn't do vlogging/youtube but when I do see couples do it, it just seems awkward and weird. Those videos with Milos are just akward even if I didn't know what kind of person he is.

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am

I genuinely hope she'll never read here ever again, because even if the dude is not into human trafficking, he is still a manipulative liar who targeted her, abused her, and tried to get anything he could out of his relationship with her, and if he hadn't made up specific lies to try and scare her (successfully may I add), she most likely wouldn't believe what she believes now.

He behaved like a psychopath and a fraud, she was clearly in a lot of distress in the video she made with Shane (even if the constant jumps to scenes about pizza or the group laughing about new technologies didn't help the watcher to properly take in the seriousness of the situation) and still all I can read here is people trying to attack her based on the one thing that seems unlikely to be true .. I mean, I really hope she is not reading any of this, cause putting myself in her place,I can see this being incredibly hurtful.

I mean, you do you guys, I know this is a gossip forum and the lot, and I will just stop reading this thread myself, I just wanted to throw in my two cents before doing so, because where I understand don't liking her for whatever reason, it still feels weird in this contest, reading such a multitude of posts focusing on the same detail, when she has clearly gone through a lot ... but seeing what was said only a few pages ago I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

I just sincerely hope she stopped reading here
<3

Return to “A-M”