Elaine12Jones

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones

Post by TuttiFruitiNikki »

I must have missed that bit about the Chinese and Asti, but on Instagram she's attention seeking again about how she feels lost and she's no further forward. She's posted on Facebook that she's taking the back seat for a few days. I bet she will come back with this big "I'm feeling positive, I've joined Cambridge etc etc" and last 3 days then it's her birthday and Christmas so it will as said above "new year new me" blah blah with slimming world.

She thinks she joined slimming world twice this year?!? I think you've joined it more than you've bathed :rofl:

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

She made it sound like she lost loads of weight on slimming world, loads on cambridge and has just started slimming world in 6 months :rofl:

It's okay to be proud of your losses but not if you gain it back 2 months later!

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

She made it sound like she lost loads of weight on slimming world, loads on cambridge and has just started slimming world in 6 months :rofl:

It's okay to be proud of your losses but not if you gain it back 2 months later!

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

She has been having Fajitas and the Asti once again at the weekend and surprise surprise, she is supposedly back on plan again, aiming for 3lbs... well that isn't likely to happen if she keeps eating crap like she does and her meals are atrocious. So when she doesn't get the 3lbs, she will be off plan once again. She has no willpower, no determination or even motivation to do it once and for all.

She overloads the carbs, her breakfast this morning has zero speed in it, for instance bananas bloat you but of course Elaine has to eat one each day. her idea of lunch is a mugshot & some fruit. That wouldn't fill anyone.

No doubt her evening meals will be lots of chips or potatoes.. lol.

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

Dsx15 wrote:She has been having Fajitas and the Asti once again at the weekend and surprise surprise, she is supposedly back on plan again, aiming for 3lbs... well that isn't likely to happen if she keeps eating crap like she does and her meals are atrocious. So when she doesn't get the 3lbs, she will be off plan once again. She has no willpower, no determination or even motivation to do it once and for all.

She overloads the carbs, her breakfast this morning has zero speed in it, for instance bananas bloat you but of course Elaine has to eat one each day. her idea of lunch is a mugshot & some fruit. That wouldn't fill anyone.

No doubt her evening meals will be lots of chips or potatoes.. lol.
:rofl: I give her less than a week before she falls off the wagon...cant take her pathetic slimming world attempts seriously anymore.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

I think she has been on here having a nosey as she is moaning about grown women slagging her off! Ha ha! :rofl: The thing is she brings it all on herself making out she is a sw expert and people look up to her etc etc, but she is a failure and no one cares anymore.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

She didn't last long before she had her Asti again! Just because she got her job she used to excuse to be off plan.

That poor person at work who's name begins with L, she got her some tacky cheap nasty crap for Christmas. I always feel sorry for people receiving gifts from primark, home bargains, Poundland and b & m etc. I mean I aren't a snob as I shop in these places myself for household cleaning products and toiletries etc (not primark though) but I'd never go round making up a present from these places.

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:She didn't last long before she had her Asti again! Just because she got her job she used to excuse to be off plan.

That poor person at work who's name begins with L, she got her some tacky cheap nasty crap for Christmas. I always feel sorry for people receiving gifts from primark, home bargains, Poundland and b & m etc. I mean I aren't a snob as I shop in these places myself for household cleaning products and toiletries etc (not primark though) but I'd never go round making up a present from these places.
Same, I will buy from cheap shops and i have no problem with it, i love primark and home bargains but those are the ONLY places elaine shops. When was the last time she bought anything from a shop other than asda, b&m, matalan, pound land etc She is definitely a quantity over quality person, she would rather have a heap of utter junk than one nice quality thing.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

unicorngirl wrote:
TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:She didn't last long before she had her Asti again! Just because she got her job she used to excuse to be off plan.

Same, I will buy from cheap shops and i have no problem with it, i love primark and home bargains but those are the ONLY places elaine shops. When was the last time she bought anything from a shop other than asda, b&m, matalan, pound land etc She is definitely a quantity over quality person, she would rather have a heap of utter junk than one nice quality thing.
Yes you never hear her mention sainsburys, Waitrose, next or m&s! She seems to spend far too much money on her favourite thing which is food (that looks enough to last a month but she's through it in a week) so probably doesn't have much money left so goes to these shops for her junk.

She got her job confirmation on Wednesday and she's still celebrating by eating and drinking what she wants. Her celebrations go on and on, then the week after it's all about her feeling sorry for her self because of her weight!

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

I really hope She doesn't do Vlogmas, that last vlog was a crock of S**t, and the rest is bound to be the same of Her talking S**t none stop

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

Her vlogs are poor because she doesn't do ANYTHING therefore she has nothing to talk about. She doesn't have any friends apart from Debbie, doesn't do much with Neil apart from laze around napping and eating too much, doesn't vlog with her mum or sister, doesn't go to the cinema or watch tv or movies, doesn't do exciting hauls, just complains a lot and rambles about boring stuff like her tesco delivery and putting up her grandparents tree.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Agree with the comments about buying crap. Her and Neil will be on over 50k and have hardly any outgoings. Houses in the north are really reasonable. She has no social life so doesn't spend on dinners out/ bar drinks etc. There is no excuse not to buy some good quality jeans and jumpers from next. Her winter coat was only 25 quid. She would look much better wearing something around 80-100 of good quality which is abnormal price for a coat !

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

niccaplease wrote:Agree with the comments about buying crap. Her and Neil will be on over 50k and have hardly any outgoings. Houses in the north are really reasonable. She has no social life so doesn't spend on dinners out/ bar drinks etc. There is no excuse not to buy some good quality jeans and jumpers from next. Her winter coat was only 25 quid. She would look much better wearing something around 80-100 of good quality which is abnormal price for a coat !
I don't think they make 50k, I think Her and Neil are on lower paid jobs 15-18k a year maybe, even so they are both working full time and unless they are saving for something or have massive debt she shouldn't have to be so frugal! The holidays they go on are cheap too and probably cost no more than 1k for flights and hotel. She said a few weeks ago that she felt bad asking for something for her birthday that was £30 from neil so i really don't think they are making 50k a year.

LauraM1301
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraM1301 »

:roll: here she goes again.....

Deleted her Facebook as well! And her "weight loss update" - stayed the same :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Sorry meant to say a normal***** price for a coat.

She has had a promotion Neil also does unsos hours and is on more pay than before. I honestly think it's 50k plus. Even if it's less they have no outgoings !

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Elaine you have drilled it into our heads that your birthday is Monday, we already know so please stop reminding us!

Does it annoy anyone how she always has to celebrate her birthday over 5 days, and how she always takes time off work for it when in the real world most of us have to work it.

When she does these Instagram mini video snippets she always moves her head like she thinks she is the world, as though it's "look at me I'm fantastic and everyone looks up to me" lol not!

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

More tack for her birthday! Oh and day 4 of eating what she want! Come Wednesday she will be moaning how she's eaten rubbish and feels guilty and how her scales say she's gained x amount. Then it will be starting on plan till Christmas (although she probably will be eating this way till the new year).

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

I just can't stand Her. I have never seen anyone so over weight & ugly think so highly of themselves. FFS, Stop overeating, it's Us that have to pay the price of Her frickin moaning and Her self pity that comes afterwards. There is nothing wrong with being overweight, as long as you try to do something about it. I have recently lost 28lbs, by having willpower & the need to feel good in my clothes again. I managed to do it in 3 months, and tbh, it was a piece of piss. I just keep hearing bits of Mrs Meldrum in Her vlogs too, as if She is imitating Her. The way she said Hi Guys, after they got home from Her Moms, was just a complete mimick of Mrs Meldrum.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

In yesterday's vlog

* she sure needs all that undereye concealer!

* what on earth was she wearing to meet The Wright Times family?

* if you buy cheap nasty presents for people you will get them back.

* why can she never wait till her actual birthday to open her cards and presents?

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

She doesn't trust Neil's driving and always refers to the accident they had about 3 years ago when he was driving. The thing is given his age compared to hers he's probably been driving since before she was born! Pathetic!

Return to “elaine12jones”