Elaine12Jones

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones

Post by TuttiFruitiNikki »

Oh dear she's feeling a bit disheartened because she's gained 5lbs as though she was surprised by it. As though she thinks she's been 100% for the past 3/4 weeks and she didn't have the takeaways or costa. It's a pity party again trying to get all her loyal followers sending her hugs and positive vibes ha ha :rofl: Whenever I see them saying "You can do this Elaine". I'm like when are these people going to see she will never do this and just give up on her false promises/hopes.

LauraM1301
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraM1301 »

5lbs gain!! As expected well into the 15's now!! Aww how what I wrote on holiday video is just :rofl:
She thinks she some kind of style icon when in fact she looks like a frumpy overweight middle aged woman!! She really needs some lessons in what to wear and how to dress for your age! For someone who says they aren't happy with how they look, she sure seems to think she looks amazing in her tight frumpy outfits!
Also I've never noticed how fat her fingers / hands are before. Ugh!

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

In the first morocco vlog you can see her upper arms are massive too, no wonder she keeps them covered at all times. Well done Neil for taking such good high angled pictures though!
Her what i wore in morocco video :rofl: everything was hideous and it seemed like that video and morocco vlogs are very similar to what katy beach has done recently.

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

Only bit of her outfits I liked from the what I wore video was that first top, it looked nice I have to admit but the bottoms were a no-no! Don't think she'll ever learn that wearing two sizes too small makes us skinnier in any way, just makes it look like you've gained weight and are wearing old clothes! Also her portion control is way way out of control! That latest Insta snap of her dinner on SW was huge! Lunch and dinner in one! That's her problem, portion control. :o :rofl:

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:I started watching her in 2013 and she was as she is now. They rent the house, and as for the IVF it's going to be NHS funded that's why her weight is stopping her because privately it isn't such an issue (I mean they will require a little bit off I'm sure for the best outcome). i don't think she would pay for IVF though I think she's far too selfish and me me me type that all their money should go on them (holidays, tack etc...). with an attitude like hers she will probably think she has a right to funded cycles.
She did actually mention in a video where she was hysterically crying (think it's been removed now?) that she had to begin IVF privately but they told her she was too overweight for that as well.

Why the hell are they renting?

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

LisaSimpson wrote:
TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:I started watching her in 2013 and she was as she is now. They rent the house, and as for the IVF it's going to be NHS funded that's why her weight is stopping her because privately it isn't such an issue (I mean they will require a little bit off I'm sure for the best outcome). i don't think she would pay for IVF though I think she's far too selfish and me me me type that all their money should go on them (holidays, tack etc...). with an attitude like hers she will probably think she has a right to funded cycles.
She did actually mention in a video where she was hysterically crying (think it's been removed now?) that she had to begin IVF privately but they told her she was too overweight for that as well.

Why the hell are they renting?
Oh right I've not seen that but a recent video this year someone asked if she would go private due to the weight restrictions on the NHS and she said not at the moment (think it was a Q&A). She also said she still would have to lose weight for private (restrictions aren't as tough as it's your own money own risk, but advisory for best results. Having been down that route myself)
Last edited by TuttiFruitiNikki on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

The size of her playing archery omg!

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

Looks like She has won £50 Store card from Mrs Meldrum. More Fashion parades in clothes that are too small......

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

New York Gal wrote:Looks like She has won £50 Store card from Mrs Meldrum. More Fashion parades in clothes that are too small......
I don't watch her and her family, but I can't wait to see what crap Elaine buys :rofl:

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

I'm guessing they rent because they will probably end up moving if and when they start a family. I'm sure Elaine has said before the spare room is quite small for a family or something before unless I'm imagining it. Also with her job on the line it's a good job they are renting as they can get help in the future. Also I couldn't believe it when she was surprised she gained weight, like what do you expect? xD I'm dreading the "new year, new me" posts lol :rofl:

Green_alg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Green_alg »

She is on yet another old people's holiday moaning about people making a noise in the hotel :rofl: that's is why people go on holiday to enjoy themselves for god sake. Pops out of the hotel for an hour only once a day and then back to playing cards with the oldies. Her 2nd Morroco blog is exactly the same as the last holiday blog with the exact entertainment. Anxiety over everything what a drab to go on holiday with.

strawberrykisses
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberrykisses »

Looks like she needs a good wash nevermind that being a tan??? :rofl:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

strawberrykisses wrote:Looks like she needs a good wash nevermind that being a tan??? :rofl:
Haha yes she does :rofl:

LauraM1301
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraM1301 »

My god she buys nothing but absolute crap!! :roll:

LauraM1301
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraM1301 »

Not being funny but how boring was that holiday? She's a young girl and she went on holiday and acted like a person in her 70's!! What a bore!!

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

LauraM1301 wrote:Not being funny but how boring was that holiday? She's a young girl and she went on holiday and acted like a person in her 70's!! What a bore!!

I know and she always goes on adult only resorts too! Always moans about screaming kids! Always calls kids brats! Wow sounds like I've just described Elaine there :rofl:

This restructure thing she keeps going on about I think is a load of rubbish, I think it's more her doing this secondment that was extended till this December and her having to reapply for the existing job prior to the secondment maybe because the person doing it now is probably better at it so she would likely have to fight for it. I think it's a way of getting her out of the company (too lazy, not dedicated enough, always leaves early, takes holidays on a Friday so always shortening her weeks).

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

My place of work would know straight away that its fishy taking Fridays off and I dont get how they havent figured that one out yet xD She has it easy in terms of getting time off. She's so ungrateful

Green_alg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Green_alg »

She mentions 70 year olds being really old today :rofl: but still goes on old people's holidays with her old boyfriend and his mother who I guess is in her 70's too. All of those useless Christmas presents are back out again like the jammy dodger box set for Neil!! Does he really need a fucking pencil case at the age of 40.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Green_alg wrote:She mentions 70 year olds being really old today :rofl: but still goes on old people's holidays with her old boyfriend and his mother who I guess is in her 70's too. All of those useless Christmas presents are back out again like the jammy dodger box set for Neil!! Does he really need a fucking pencil case at the age of 40.
Ooo he's 46 almost 47 I think! But yes she even said he probably won't want it but he will the biscuits. She should have just bought a pack of biscuits really!

She isn't posting much on the slimming world side of things, I wonder if she's been following? We will see tomorrow I guess.

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:
Green_alg wrote:She mentions 70 year olds being really old today :rofl: but still goes on old people's holidays with her old boyfriend and his mother who I guess is in her 70's too. All of those useless Christmas presents are back out again like the jammy dodger box set for Neil!! Does he really need a fucking pencil case at the age of 40.
Ooo he's 46 almost 47 I think! But yes she even said he probably won't want it but he will the biscuits. She should have just bought a pack of biscuits really!

She isn't posting much on the slimming world side of things, I wonder if she's been following? We will see tomorrow I guess.
Well she said in her video that she had a chinese on friday and a bottle of asti on the weekend so I'm guessing she's not back on slimming world properly.

Return to “elaine12jones”