Elaine12Jones

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones

Post by unicorngirl »

If she had a massive weight loss i bet she would have posted exactly how much she lost to brag. Not that a big weight loss in the first week is anything but water weight mostly but Elaine doesn't seem to get that.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Post by TuttiFruitiNikki »

She lasted 1 full week at work since Christmas/new year and she is off Friday! Most people get 4/5 weeks annual leave but she must take a lot of unpaid leave cos I'm sure last year when on holiday (twice) she had 2 weeks off on each occasion, plus her long weekends for Neil's mums birthday, her birthday too etc.... plus the other odd Fridays which from April onwards (when her holiday entitlement starts again) she has nearly every Friday off she soon uses them up and she doesn't appear to work flexi time to gain days (definitely not lol). She lives in dream world thinking she works hard, this girl ain't know what hard work is!

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She has a lot of problems the whole wife swapping thing shows she has a scummy mind, it makes sense because a lot of people who ACT like prudes and repressing sexual desires or interests or fears.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

Hers and Neil's relationship is so creepy, not just because of the age gap, but she literally treats him like her dad and it's very weird :?

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

LisaSimpson wrote:Hers and Neil's relationship is so creepy, not just because of the age gap, but she literally treats him like her dad and it's very weird :?
Yes I agree, I think it's because her mum and dad split up when she was very young, younger than she can remember and she has missed that father figure in her life so treats him like a father to compensate. She never really sees her dad much I don't think, she doesn't talk about him a great deal really, well not like her mum anyway. It is creepy and I don't have anything against age gaps but her does look old compared to her. I find it slightly strange that her nan is 69 and Neil's mum is 70 though!

Craddo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Craddo »

But Neil's mum looks vibrant and still employable whereas her nan and granddad look ancient.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

The most creepy thing is that he acts like a child and so does she, but then she gets asked by her friend to meet up and immediately thinks it's wife swapping... there are a lot of issues going on there....

Craddo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Craddo »

Wanderlust22 wrote:The most creepy thing is that he acts like a child and so does she, but then she gets asked by her friend to meet up and immediately thinks it's wife swapping... there are a lot of issues going on there....
Exactly! That's a pretty bizarre conclusion to jump to, especially for somebody who supposedly has body image issues! Quite the ego if she just naturally assumes that every guy wants her.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

She does have a very high ego...I remember in one of her old videos she said she knew she wasn't absolutely gorgeous but that she knows she is attractive.

Her relationship is just...strange. I remember when she explained how her and Neil got together in one of her videos, and to her it sounded like a fairytale but to me it sounded slightly creepy and predatory :?

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Craddo wrote:But Neil's mum looks vibrant and still employable whereas her nan and granddad look ancient.
So true, I was shocked when she said her nans age cos my parents are 68 and 69 and are nothing like her nan.

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

LisaSimpson wrote:She does have a very high ego...I remember in one of her old videos she said she knew she wasn't absolutely gorgeous but that she knows she is attractive.

Her relationship is just...strange. I remember when she explained how her and Neil got together in one of her videos, and to her it sounded like a fairytale but to me it sounded slightly creepy and predatory :?
:rofl: yeah 36 year old man grooms 17 year old online. Total fairytale Elaine.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

unicorngirl wrote:
LisaSimpson wrote:She does have a very high ego...I remember in one of her old videos she said she knew she wasn't absolutely gorgeous but that she knows she is attractive.

I just had to say this: 'thanks to my sexy wife' I don't if I should cringe, cry, feel sorry for them or just laugh, they are both deluded and also have no class whatsoever.

On the same note as being deluded, she told her family that she doesn't make YouTube videos, and she thinks they will believe her, ok her mum *might* not be internet savvy, but her sister would make one search of 'Elaine12jones' and even if she is blocked Elaine's channel and videos would pop up, they are so simple minded it's crazy. Even her 46/7 year old husband hasn't turned around and said Elaine they know you still make videos and that you have lied :rofl: :rofl:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Wanderlust22 wrote:
unicorngirl wrote:

I just had to say this: 'thanks to my sexy wife' I don't if I should cringe, cry, feel sorry for them or just laugh, they are both deluded and also have no class whatsoever.

On the same note as being deluded, she told her family that she doesn't make YouTube videos, and she thinks they will believe her, ok her mum *might* not be internet savvy, but her sister would make one search of 'Elaine12jones' and even if she is blocked Elaine's channel and videos would pop up, they are so simple minded it's crazy. Even her 46/7 year old husband hasn't turned around and said Elaine they know you still make videos and that you have lied :rofl: :rofl:
That "sexy wife" comment cringes me too, he often says it and I'm like blurrrrrr

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

who could find elaine sexy :rofl:

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer