Her lips?

Sunset123
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Her lips?

Post by Sunset123 »

this is briefly discussed in the vlogmas thread but i need to start one in order to post pictures because im on my ipad.

what do you guys think? i tried to do a side by side with a recent pic and similar lipstick
i think they def look fuller and rounder
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Her lips?

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Looks like a lip plumping gloss that she needs to get rid of...

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I'm not going to discuss her lips in this thread. It's so stupid to clutter up the forum just because you wanted to post up pictures when the topic is being discussed in the vlogmas thread.

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

emmygues wrote:I'm not going to discuss her lips in this thread. It's so stupid to clutter up the forum just because you wanted to post up pictures when the topic is being discussed in the vlogmas thread.

then dont? :tu:

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

All i know is she def got worse looking over the past 3+ years.

whatgoesaround
Learner
Learner

Post by whatgoesaround »

I think its just a wonky lip liner job. Her brows are filled in a different way too which makes her look crazy.

I agree her looks have actually gotten worse over the past few years, rather than better. She doesn't really embrace the less is more philosophy.

blahbl4h
Learner
Learner

Post by blahbl4h »

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the video! (then I came here, and of course you're already talking about it) I was definitely convinced she injected her lips in the beginning of the video, but by the end I couldn't tell. I think her lips are her worst feature, so making them bigger seems like a bad idea.

GemBaby61783
Talker
Talker

Post by GemBaby61783 »

My guess is she possibly did that trick with the highlighter on the cupid's bow making her lips look fuller. That combined with gloss equals big lips!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

This easily could have gone in the surgery or E&B Recent pics threads. We don't really need an entire thread for her lips, esp when it's prob just makeup effects. She is wearing a dark matte in the top pic, of course it will make your lips appear thinner. Gloss also makes lips look fuller so this is really reaching.

If anything looks different to me, it's her eyes. They look a lot smaller than they used to. Idk if it's bc she's filming in the morning & her eyes are still puffy or ? When she was dating Sawyer & in the townhouse w Elle, her eyes looked rounder & wider. I also thought she'd had an eyelift but maybe not?

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

baconpancakes wrote:This easily could have gone in the surgery or E&B Recent pics threads. We don't really need an entire thread for her lips, esp when it's prob just makeup effects. She is wearing a dark matte in the top pic, of course it will make your lips appear thinner. Gloss also makes lips look fuller so this is really reaching.

If anything looks different to me, it's her eyes. They look a lot smaller than they used to. Idk if it's bc she's filming in the morning & her eyes are still puffy or ? When she was dating Sawyer & in the townhouse w Elle, her eyes looked rounder & wider. I also thought she'd had an eyelift but maybe not?

1. you obviously didnt trouble yourself to read the top
2. the picture where shes wearing the matte lip is the after where they look fuller not thinner

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Well, I'd love to stay and chat but you're being a total bitch...

purplepandora
Talker
Talker

Post by purplepandora »

Sunset123 wrote:this is briefly discussed in the vlogmas thread but i need to start one in order to post pictures because im on my ipad.

what do you guys think? i tried to do a side by side with a recent pic and similar lipstick
i think they def look fuller and rounder
Oh my she looks like an old lady :-o

Return to “juicystar07”