Makeup Room Tour

Euroguest
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeup Room Tour

Post by Euroguest »

I think her Garage got just too small because of her hoarding.
If you watch Vlogmas#3 you can see how full her Garage is and how unorganized I think.
She needed a cleaner room for her Vieos ;)

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

funny how every one of her daily vlogs (most recent: Christmas shopping) turns into a haul...

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I was looking on etsy to get a garland similar to that for my daughter's nursery, and I found them for like 30 bucks tops. They look just as nice and you can customize them. I wonder if she realizes that she got completely ripped off.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

She should do what everyone else does. Copy some fancy superstar closet and create that into a makeup room / closet. She need to fake the funk and be luxurious and add deer antlers, white fire, rugs and chandelier.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

You forget that not only she buys a lot of stuff (like her haul videos prove) but she also gets TONS of stuff for free!! Its INSANE! Mischievous did videos where she opened dozends of boxes with free makeup by well known brands, which were sent to her. If a european youtuber with nit that many subs get si much stuff, how much does a US youtuber with so many subs get?!?

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

She has got a lot of shit she will NEVER use! It's a shame that someone has so much and just hoards and hoards. I got cramps watching her video, and she doesn't have taste at all, her room looks okay, but certainly nothing worth going gah-gah over.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

A whole drawer just for Benefit...they must send her a lot of shit.

cottonwood
Learner
Learner

Post by cottonwood »

this video thoroughly disturbed me.
obviously she absolutely no idea what organised and a sense of design means but even more the amount of pure crap she has.

she no flow in her room, she just finds whatever she looks and chucks it in her room for decoration. how is that clean? HOW?

the nail polishes was insane. if you use the what's hanged on the wall and the ones at the front of the shelf, why not throw the other 20 rows away? what drives me even more up the wall is that she's constantly doing hauls and buying more makeup. she is a hoarder and i think it's a selfish and disgusting habit.

Return to “Dulce Candy”