Weird things you find attractive in a person?

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Weird things you find attractive in a person?

Post by tamithomas »

If he's an animal lover, instant turn on x10.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

madalicelane wrote:
ggeyeliner wrote:I agree, I like skinny too. Every girls is like obsessed with abs and muscle, but for me that is nothing. I actually am little bit scared of those realllly big muscle mountains. :?
Me too! Muscles actually kinda creep me out.
http://blog.trupanionpetinsurance.com/w ... le-Dog.jpg
http://blog.theregularguynyc.com/wp-con ... 18x300.jpg
something like that is really scary. :D
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Post by Guest »

I am attracted to people who are vulnerable yet strong as steel. Also genuine kindness as a turn on but that is hardly unusual.

EZXIII
Talker
Talker

Post by EZXIII »

the guys I go for are always vulnerable and that's what makes them more attractive to me, regardless of the physical. I must say though that before my recent ex the guys I was attracted to were all skinny or had long hair. YUM

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I tend to be drawn to men who can crack a joke and make me laugh. My fiancé will find the most remote or random thing to joke over and he never fails to tickle my funny bone so to speak. That's why I'm marrying him. Oh, and his hands, too. I know...weird, huh? They're surprisingly soft and I love how he caresses my face when he kisses me.

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

Post by previouslyAYYEO »

smiley wrote:I tend to be drawn to men who can crack a joke and make me laugh. My fiancé will find the most remote or random thing to joke over and he never fails to tickle my funny bone so to speak. That's why I'm marrying him. Oh, and his hands, too. I know...weird, huh? They're surprisingly soft and I love how he caresses my face when he kisses me.
Same here, I love me a big joker guy! And that sounds so sweet, you lucky girl!! (:

BabyBurr
Learner
Learner

Post by BabyBurr »

Noses, I am in love (lol) with noses. Not just any nose though, big manly ones on guys. You know those long ones. I know weird, my Fiance has the perfect nose in my opinion lol. On girls I think small button noses look attractive, I am attracted to girls because I am bi sexual. And also, eyes. Any colored eyes, I think that the eyes can tell you so much about someone. I love staring deeply into people's eyes, I know it must freak some out but I just feel like I could really tell everything about people through just their eyes. Chins, those strong manly chins some guys have, with like the chin butt (Dimple?).

chloecour
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecour »

- his shoe game is on point
- has a watch collection (G-Shock watches don't count lol)
- wears fitted clothes (nothing worst than the dude wearing a baggy suit)
- drives with one hand on the steering wheel
- aggressive driver
- can drive stick shift...*drools* lol
- can handle eating extremely hot chili
- picks dogs over cats (I have ailurophobia)
- can whip up a good breakfast
- knows top shelf liquor
- can handle his liquor
- I like when a guy takes his time to get ready because it's takes me forever to get dolled up. Lol.

etta

Post by etta »

that jaw clench things guys do is very attractive to me. also DIMPLES- im a sucker for them. also i think its attractive when guys can cook well :) less cooking for me :love2:

Skogs
Informer
Informer

Post by Skogs »

Sorry guys, but I have to say...broad shoulders, someone who makes you laugh, etc. those aren't really all that weird, are they? :)There are a lot of those in this thread. But I guess I shouldn't be the judge of that. I just thought they were sort of common.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

Quirky/nerdy guys who have muscles/toned arms.... I'm ashamed to say it but this is the only reason why I still watch Tobuscus :3

Ooohhhh and curly hair (again Tobuscus, I'M SORRY OK)

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

Arms are my number one thing. A nice pair of arms (it doesn't matter if they're muscled, toned, slim or something... they just have to be *nice*).

I don't like emotional people... or overly emotional people, I should say. Yeah, a hug, kiss, and all that is lovely... but I can't handle overly emotional, overly loving people. I'm quite stand-offish, and independent, so I don't need someone latching onto me, constantly "I love you"-ing me... and PDA is a firm no. There are exceptions to those "rules" though... I mean, if I've not seen them in three weeks, you can bet your right leg that I'm going to express myself (hugs in public... pretty much XD).

I like... stern, serious looking people. I like people who are very straightforward, tell it like it is... no beating around the bush. I know I'm not "perfect", so I don't want someone telling me things that I know aren't true (ergo why I never ask if something looks bad/good on me... I just go by my own judgement - and any unrequested comments made by the other person).

I like easy-going people. Not complicated, game-playing guys. I want to know where I stand, and in return I'll do the same thing. I want someone who can understand - or at least try to understand - where I'm coming from.

I think the weirdest thing is that I like "rough" people. I don't want someone who's always gentle, always walking on egg shells around me. Sometimes I just fancy a bit of a fight - nothing serious - but still, I don't want to have some guy who's not strong. Maybe that's what it is... someone strong for "protection"... I dunno. But I like rough and tumble sort of play. I like someone who's not afraid to touch me, as it were haha.

And I think this must make me sound like a complete downer haha. I'm not some grumpy woman... I do love, and feel close to people, but I just don't like all that public stuff, and feel really uncomfortable with the idea of people being remotely near to us during hugs or kisses XD

All in all, I've found that person... he's pretty much everything. And he has a good sense of humour, and balances out the whole grumpy-serious thing with a bit of a laugh now and again. He's just on the same level as me with most things, and there's plenty of compromise on certain things on both our sides. And damn, he's got a nice set of arms. Better still, he's not one for PDA either... actually, the way he shows his "love" (though neither of us have either used that word towards either other, yet) is by pinching, wrestling, and causing some sort of discomfort/pain and that makes it sound awful, but it's not abusive in any way. We both know where the "limit" is... and we stick by that (most of the time haha).

At the end of the day, he also has his more sensitive side... as do I... and there's hugs and stuff all round at that time XD

So I guess, even the things I do like, there's the opposites I like too... I like a balance... but only when it's "appropriate", I guess.

volcanism
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by volcanism »

For some reason I have always been attracted to guys with glasses :oops:

Post by Guest »

Manboobs and nipples.

plzstop
Learner
Learner

Post by plzstop »

1.Brown hair and freckles - I'm not talking your average ginger kid with ginger freckles, I love it when boys with brown/dark brown hair have freckles. Basically Diego Barrueco.
2.Good/strong eyebrows
3.Back and shoulder muscles

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

I like guys with thin waists in proportion to the rest of their body.

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

Pointy canines lmao. IDK why, I have this thing for guys with long pointy canine teeth. Could stem from the whole twilight vampire thing (even though I hate the movies and books and don't find any of the characters attractive).

lejohnnypunani
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lejohnnypunani »

I'm, like, a tremendous sucker for eyes. I know that's not necessarily 'weird', but it's something I've always been drawn to, even since I was a child.

Something 'weird' would be arms. If a girl has twig arms, it's a huge turn-off. I LIKE 'DEM WELL-ROUNDED ARMS.

viciousbunny
Learner
Learner

Post by viciousbunny »

I don't know why but I like a little hairiness to a guy.

animal language
Talker
Talker

Post by animal language »

I like guys who look... scruffy. Like grunge-ish but not dirty. If that makes any sense. :3

Return to “Relationships”