Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vlogmas - Opening My Heart

Post by Blessed2012 »

MissCocoa wrote:
Blessed2012 wrote:
MissCocoa wrote:Dulce is almost childlike in her thinking. It's like she's a stunted person. I don't necessarily believe in "limiting" oneself, but you need to be realistic. My parents never told me I could be whatever I wanted growing up, they told me I could be whatever I was good at and worked hard for and there is a BIG difference. These empty affirmations help no one. If you can't sing..you can't will yourself into being an amazing singer. That's not how life works. She almost seems entitled in the way she thinks her life should be. You get what you give Dulce. She really needs some therapy to work out her world view, sad.

Mmm, bless your heart hun.

Don't come at me with tired Southern colloquialisms. If you have a problem with what I wrote address it in a full, relevant sentence or keep it moving. I said nothing disparaging about Dulce, simply that she isn't realistic, which she is not.
and you are realistic?? you seem more so judgmental and I didn't "come at you" with anything, I simply made a comment.

Blessed2012
Learner
Learner

Post by Blessed2012 »

dazzle wrote:
Blessed2012 wrote: oh sweetie, please stop. that's something u SHOULD be doing, instead of talking crap on someone who happens to be living out their dreams and not tearing a person dwn bcuz of their unhappiness with their own life. being insecure is a bitch huh? please think before you type. positive people are delusional now? Well, I rather be delusional than miserable like yourself, may god bless you.
Calling other people an insecure bitch isn't very positive and life-affirming :? May you acquire some sense for realism :love2:
May you acquire yourself to re-read my comment again…No where did I call her a bitch, I said being INSECURE is a bitch, don't put words in my mouth because you either interpreted or read it incorrectly. Nice try though.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

VogueForBreakfast wrote:
lisa123 wrote:
blameitonthealtitude wrote:I didn't know that she was trying to get pregnant again.
She has mentioned it a couple of times in her videos that she wants to have another baby but i never knew she had been trying for her son for 4 years. I always thought he was an accident.
Yeah, i remember when she was 22ish, she kept mentioning wanting to have a baby.
I swear I remember her saying her and Jesse started trying when she was 19. So that makes sense timeline wise for 4 years comment.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

2014 - I believe dulce candy and thecurrentcustom Lorraine will be having their second baby and makeupbyTiffany and makeupbyCamila will be having their first.

MrsBubbles
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsBubbles »

Blessed2012 wrote:
dazzle wrote:
Blessed2012 wrote: oh sweetie, please stop. that's something u SHOULD be doing, instead of talking crap on someone who happens to be living out their dreams and not tearing a person dwn bcuz of their unhappiness with their own life. being insecure is a bitch huh? please think before you type. positive people are delusional now? Well, I rather be delusional than miserable like yourself, may god bless you.
Calling other people an insecure bitch isn't very positive and life-affirming :? May you acquire some sense for realism :love2:
May you acquire yourself to re-read my comment again…No where did I call her a bitch, I said being INSECURE is a bitch, don't put words in my mouth because you either interpreted or read it incorrectly. Nice try though.
OK, I can't take your grammar gaffes any longer. How does "may you acquire yourself" make any sense?

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

I would like her to do the vlogs daily and not put two days together but then again that would be 3 min videos each, seeing as she can't even manage to vlog 15 min of her 16+ hour day.

Aww Izek is my favorite but when they filmed him playing in some remote wasteland (where she probably took her outfit of the day) I felt sorry for him. Do they want him to become as socially awkward as Dulce or why don't they take him to a regular playground where he could play with other kids? He's always with grown-ups, which is bad.

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

Her son is adorable.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

I hate how she uploaded 3-4 double vlogs, one vlog for two days out of lazyness!!

Most of her vlogs are boring. :(

H&m06
Talker
Talker

Post by H&m06 »

travis17 wrote:I would like her to do the vlogs daily and not put two days together but then again that would be 3 min videos each, seeing as she can't even manage to vlog 15 min of her 16+ hour day.

Aww Izek is my favorite but when they filmed him playing in some remote wasteland (where she probably took her outfit of the day) I felt sorry for him. Do they want him to become as socially awkward as Dulce or why don't they take him to a regular playground where he could play with other kids? He's always with grown-ups, which is bad.
Usually I'm just a lurker (so hi!) but I came out of my hole just to say I dont necessarily agree with the last part of the your comment. I have a seven year old child; had him pretty young and was the only person in my group of friends to have a kid so because of that he was always around my friends and adults in general. My kid is the most sociable, outgoing person there is. He is that one kid that will go up to a person he doesn't know too well just to start up a conversation. Of course I try to limit this for safety reasons but you get my drift. Just because a child hangs around adults a lot doesn't mean it will stunt him. It actually matures them a lot faster. I get so many comments from friends and strangers alike about how grown up my child acts and they never believe me when I tell them his real age.

Izek will have plenty of times to be around kids his age when he starts school :)

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

Ok. So now we know why her office isnt in her closet room anymore. :(

She. Has. So. Much. Stuff. !!!

So this was Day 20, and altough some of her vlogs were boring and the editing akward, I think I will miss it. I have the feeling I kniw her better know, and it was so nice to see her family. Especially her dad, he is really cute.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Hmmm, in the decorating my make up room, what was all those random little tubes of glitter?. Also doesn't she have a nail polish rack? Why does she have them all in glasses and just stored under the desk. Makes me wonder if that home made rack fell down.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

WoW, her family is adorable. I wish a had a big family like hers.

I love her vlogs, now, and I will be kind of sad when Vlogmas is over. Altough some days were boring. She did really awesome. I just wish her editing was better. It was akward at some points.

And it bothered me a little that she didnt do a GiveAway for christmas. Not that I would be interested in winning. But it would have been the perfect time. She has so much stuff, and she is still getting more, and thats because of her viewers. she should have done one. When she bought the 3 naked palets and she started telling which one is for who, I thought she would say " and the last one is for one of you,..." But nope. :? Or at least she could have give away some of the stuff she gets for free.

I was like "eeeek" when I saw that she got a brush set drom one of her relatives. i mean....OMG...she has hundrets of brushes... Does her family not watch her videos? :D

Return to “Dulce Candy”