shampoogirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vlogmas 2013

Post by shampoogirl »

prettylights92 wrote:
Person wrote:@TKL760: you're telling me to get over it? I'm not angry :L I'm actually laughing! I understand tone doesn't transfer well over the Internet, but fuck me, you seem to be the only one getting worked up. The other poster and I were not going on and on about it; there were only a few posts between us. You and I however...fuck!

About Elle: she needs to stop wearing big, black sunglasses with berry coloured lipsticks. She always ends up reminding me of Michael Jackson. And it was so fecking awkward when she was trying to get jelly to sing that song. She treats that child like a two year old. I get that Elle will have been around jelly when jelly was a baby, so she may have become used to speaking to her like a child, but she needs to stop. How old is jelly actually?

Thats what happens when you hack half your nose off.
:'-D

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

prettylights92 wrote:
clairebear wrote:Elle isn't private her life is just so boring so she uses "private" as an excuse. She's not private about anything else, showing off her condo, car, clothes, money, her family life. If she were private about her personal life she wouldn't be filming her immediate family the way she does. The girl is just lame as hell and has no social life other than a cat and youtube.

For real tho. This. ^ She never shows her friends or boyfriends cause she doesn't have any. Haha.
I completely agree! Everytime she does hang out with a friend she either tweets about it or vlogs a part of so there is no "privacy" factor. If she really wanted to keep it private she wouldn't even mention it...i mean look at amarixe..now there is someone who is really private.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

Exactly. Her defenders always make me laugh. Elle pretends she's private, yet any time she actually does leave the house she makes SURE to let everyone know that she was able to bribe a person to hang out with her. It's actually embarrassing, and so was the way she begged people to go find that pic of her with that guy. She has no life, period.

If a person actually wants a private life, they get it. There is basically nothing known about many popular Youtuber's lives because they actually are private and don't share anything.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

That rubbed me off the wrong way too. She is not private. She could have said she wanted to keep Christmas Day private, that would be enough.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Would have been nice for her to wish everyone a happy new year considering we are the ones helping fund her life. Very selfish.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Would have been nice for her to wish everyone a happy new year considering we are the ones helping fund her life. Very selfish.

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

al218 wrote:Would have been nice for her to wish everyone a happy new year considering we are the ones helping fund her life. Very selfish.
Oh no she can't do that 'cause she is hungover #stillinbed :roll: All her tweets about being hungover and drinking rub me the wrong way somehow. I feel like she's actually proud of it? idk.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Seriously. Nice role model to the tweens she's selling too. Grow up Elle.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

It's a very 15 year old thing to do, which is no surprise considering she's still a child. In high school everyone was always bragging about smoking pot or drinking like it's the coolest thing ever and I find there are still some adults like herself who are always talking about it and actually think they're cool. So embarrassing. I don't care if someone does drugs or drinks, but just do it? You're literally not special for doing it lmao. Just like everyone here thought it was so cute how in that one Vlogmas video where she was getting trashed with her mom and kept going on and on about the wine. "So relatable!!!1" I thought it was embarrassing as fuck.

MLxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by MLxoxo »

SparklyMuffinUnicorn wrote:
al218 wrote:Would have been nice for her to wish everyone a happy new year considering we are the ones helping fund her life. Very selfish.
Oh no she can't do that 'cause she is hungover #stillinbed :roll: All her tweets about being hungover and drinking rub me the wrong way somehow. I feel like she's actually proud of it? idk.

YES. Every time she drinks she makes a big deal out of it, like she's experiencing it for the first time or something.

Her attitude is so weird. Anytime she talks about alcohol or boys/dating, she sounds like a 15 year old, and the rest of the time she acts like a 6 year old. I seriously don't know what her problem is.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

MLxoxo wrote:

YES. Every time she drinks she makes a big deal out of it, like she's experiencing it for the first time or something.

Her attitude is so weird. Anytime she talks about alcohol or boys/dating, she sounds like a 15 year old, and the rest of the time she acts like a 6 year old. I seriously don't know what her problem is.
I think it's cause she doesn't go out often and wants people to think she has more of a life than she does. I totally agree with whoever said she isn't private, she just doesn't have a huge social life.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

an0n wrote:

I think it's cause she doesn't go out often and wants people to think she has more of a life than she does. I totally agree with whoever said she isn't private, she just doesn't have a huge social life.
i was also wondering that she didnt tweet happy new year. im happy to know im NOT alone :D

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

she probably didn't tweet to make it look like she had other "important" things to do.

Post by Guest »

Maybe she doesn't see the point in wishing anyone a happy new year. Some people just don't care (me being one of them; I haven't said "happy new year" once and I don't intend to).

Having said that, chances are her subscribers have been saying it to her, and if so, it would be polite of her to say it back.

Violetta
Learner
Learner

Post by Violetta »

PHAIL wrote:It's a very 15 year old thing to do, which is no surprise considering she's still a child. In high school everyone was always bragging about smoking pot or drinking like it's the coolest thing ever and I find there are still some adults like herself who are always talking about it and actually think they're cool. So embarrassing. I don't care if someone does drugs or drinks, but just do it? You're literally not special for doing it lmao. Just like everyone here thought it was so cute how in that one Vlogmas video where she was getting trashed with her mom and kept going on and on about the wine. "So relatable!!!1" I thought it was embarrassing as fuck.
This! I can't handle people who aren't mature about those kinds of things. It doesn't make you seem cool when you come off as trying to shape your image by doing it.. If you don't drink often then that is fine, but don't make it seem like you're some huge drinker and are so ~used to that life. Obviously you're not if you have to tweet about it/ramble about it in videos every time you do it.

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

Maybe her attitude about alcohol and boys stems from her sorority days. (Not knocking Greek life... I was Greek too.) She seems to hang out with people younger than her (like Ingrid) who are still in that mindset of "getting wasted is AWESOME." If she'd graduated college and gotten a professional job or gone to post-graduate study, she would probably have outgrown this mindset.

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

I still can't get over that post she did on her blog about replacing her diet coke obsession with alcohol :?

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

^^^ Well that's hardly any better. Instead of being obese (Diet drinks can cause weight gain) she'll have liver failure.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

lovesabliss wrote:I still can't get over that post she did on her blog about replacing her diet coke obsession with alcohol :?
AHAHA I commented on here once saying that it sounded an awful lot like she could develop an addiction and people went off on me. So... apparently a touchy subject, I don't think it's a good idea to bring that up again :roll:

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

kathpt wrote:
lovesabliss wrote:I still can't get over that post she did on her blog about replacing her diet coke obsession with alcohol :?
AHAHA I commented on here once saying that it sounded an awful lot like she could develop an addiction and people went off on me. So... apparently a touchy subject, I don't think it's a good idea to bring that up again :roll:
oh really! Well I don't know about addiction but i'm just shocked at her logic behind that post...it seems a bit misguided.

Return to “Elle Fowler”