coffeebreakwithdani

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani

Post by sodisappoint »

All of her looks are so tacky; she looks like the crazy aunt we all have. I feel so embarrassed for her. :?
Image Image Image

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

sodisappoint wrote:All of her looks are so tacky; she looks like the crazy aunt we all have. I feel so embarrassed for her. :?
Seriously. Maybe she should interview hookers for tips about how to look classier than she does now. :lol:

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

sodisappoint wrote:
penguinasaurus wrote:
VeronicaSawyer wrote: Yeah the grayness is always there... but it definitely appears worse when she combines it with purple eyeshadows and lipsticks. It makes her look like the undead.
She is even giving us hints.
"For me to blush... that's really difficult.""
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm *squints*

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

i wonder if she's on something. she mentioned this 'breakdown' which makes me wonder if she'd coked to the gills on zoloft or something.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

soconfused wrote:i wonder if she's on something. she mentioned this 'breakdown' which makes me wonder if she'd coked to the gills on zoloft or something.
you know it's entirely possible, doctors do prescribe stuff along the lines of xanax, valium, zoloft and klonopin for nervous breakdowns. Maybe she's already medicated for whatever we're not talking about. But lbr, she seems like the stubborn kinda person to say that nothing is wrong and refuse to go to a dr. I would guess whatever is going on is probably undiagnosed and unmedicated.

ETA: I hope she is realizing that it was kinda stupid to be all dramatic about her nervous breakdown in her life update. Dani - do Mr. Man's coworkers/clients know what you do? Do you not think any of them have looked you up? What about your "friends" that you've told about what happened? They're all talking about you behind your back right now just like we are. And they're probably saying much worse since we're moderated. Mr. Man's business contacts are going to see you as a liability - if this happens again it will worry them that he will be unavailable or that his work product will suffer. Think about it... You're not being a good partner. You're being a selfish twat.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Ugh, she's gonna do a memebox? That's a shame, I loved memebox...I think I'm over it suddenly. lol. Their customer service is shit anyway. :)

http://instagram.com/p/r7cpX6pGKq/

ETA: #dembrows
Last edited by penguinasaurus on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

ok, sorry for the triple post... but I felt inspired:

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

penguinasaurus wrote:ok, sorry for the triple post... but I felt inspired:

LMAO :rofl:

If Kai is Kween of GG and Allie is the Princess, Dani is surely the Jester with her loud ass fucking colors. :jes:
Image Image Image

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

sodisappoint wrote:Dani is surely the Jester with her loud ass fucking colors. :jes:
Dead on :tu:

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

penguinasaurus wrote:Ugh, she's gonna do a memebox? That's a shame, I loved memebox...I think I'm over it suddenly. lol. Their customer service is shit anyway. :)

http://instagram.com/p/r7cpX6pGKq/

ETA: #dembrows
She took a literal picture of the screen instead of taking a screenshot?
EDIT: A yes it's not hers, and it actually makes sense............. hm I seem to take a long time understanding what's going on when things are going on

pianolady8
Talker
Talker

Post by pianolady8 »

sodisappoint wrote:
thebombdotcom wrote:She's over dramatic and LITERALLY died cause she's related to the Kardashians, remember she's part ARMENIAN.
I think this is hilarious. Remember that one chick who knows her IRL that called her out and said she's not fucking Armenian?

Dani revealed she has some grand-uncle or something that is Armenian which is why she makes sure to say she's part Armenian.

LMAO Dani, you basic bitch. You are a Mexican. That is IT.

You are nothinggg like the Kardashians. Calm down, have a seat. :love2:
Is this bitch still going around saying she's Armenian (I stopped watching her a long time ago)? I'm half Armenian (and I actually speak and write the language, unlike fakes like the Kardashians) and I've got a couple Hispanic friends that want to claim they're part Armenian through some grandma's cousin or something ridiculous like that. It's all bullshit. The Kardashians are not a representation of Armenian people. What's wrong with being Mexican??

We have a word in Armenian for people like her: debil (Funny enough, the word has a meaning both in Spanish and Armenian, but the Armenian meaning is "stupid")

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

ANOTHERRRRRRRR sponsored video! It's like every single fucking video these days.

Wasn't she one of those Youtubers who claimed when they first started that they would never sell out?

Lol, I guess the money was too exciting for the self-proclaimed "cheapest fish in the sea."

:roll:
Image Image Image

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

^Yep. She also claimed that she didn't hoard makeup and would get rid of something every time she bought a new item. We can all see how well that one worked out ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fetzmommy
Learner
Learner

Post by Fetzmommy »

Her lips in today's video look like she smeared melted chocolate all over them.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Fetzmommy wrote:Her lips in today's video look like she smeared melted chocolate all over them.

So very accurate ;) :P

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:
Fetzmommy wrote:Her lips in today's video look like she smeared melted chocolate all over them.

So very accurate ;) :P

LMAO it's a new fucking shade of Whitening Lightening gloss.

But let's face it- she'd smear dog shit all over her face if she were sponsored for it.
Image Image Image

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

My kids is home from school sick today and I was trying to catch up on her recent vids because I don't watch her that regularly anymore. I paused to care for him at these two spots. Woah lol

ImageImage

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

test

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

OMG I hope she throws away that brown lip gloss :o :o
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

rollietrollypollie wrote:OMG I hope she throws away that brown lip gloss :o :o
I'm guessing she's gonna do it, because those were sent to her right? I mean if she'd bought them she would have returned them already lol

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”