Fleur "DiVorce"

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur "DiVorce"

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

While I think name here is clever, Fleur and Mike are some of the most dedicated YT couples I've ever seen. I'd say Anthony and Kalel are far more likely to split than Fleur and Mike (by a long way).

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

Elyezabeth wrote:
DaBeech wrote:50% of marriages end up divorced...
That's because you can have three couples get married and stay together for life, while one person gets married and divorced three times. Then the "50% of marriages end in divorce" statistic is technically correct, but it is not correct to infer from that that "50% of people who get married will get divorced" as well.
I was going to say this. You need to look up statistics that zero in on Mike and Fleur's demographic -- 25-35 years old, upper-middle class, both college educated with successful careers, good support system from family/friends, first marriage for both, no kids yet to stress them out. People like them probably see less divorces than couples aged 18-21 in a conservative US town with a lot of shotgun weddings.

I think Mike and Fleur are fine. :D

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

I truly think they adore each other, accept one another's flaws and are happy. I don't see a divorce happening. When mike calls Fleur "my love" I get giddy, they are so cute together .

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna »

I agree, I don't see anything wrong with them. They seem perfectly fine and they seem to care about each other a lot. Mike often posts pics of Fleur alone in his instagram. I don't see men doing this at all. They seem to have a lot of fun together and enjoy the life they're building as a couple.

I truly wish my best for them!
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

Kandi25 wrote:
Elyezabeth wrote:
DaBeech wrote:50% of marriages end up divorced...
That's because you can have three couples get married and stay together for life, while one person gets married and divorced three times. Then the "50% of marriages end in divorce" statistic is technically correct, but it is not correct to infer from that that "50% of people who get married will get divorced" as well.
I was going to say this. You need to look up statistics that zero in on Mike and Fleur's demographic -- 25-35 years old, upper-middle class, both college educated with successful careers, good support system from family/friends, first marriage for both, no kids yet to stress them out. People like them probably see less divorces than couples aged 18-21 in a conservative US town with a lot of shotgun weddings.

I think Mike and Fleur are fine. :D
The divorce rate is actually going down too. As the poster above said the 50% isn't totally accurate because many people who get divorced once are likely to do so another time and counted each divorce. There was a huge burst of divorces because woman could actually finically do so. The divorce rate will never be 0 because people obviously do rush it sometimes. The chances of getting divorced now are a lot less than people actually think.

mercedesmoore
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mercedesmoore »

i personally think he is getting more and more sick of her.. he's always wanted the country life with kids. And Fleur doesn't enjoy being a mom and prefers to be a jet setter.. Mike is more old money than Fleur. They don't enjoy the same things anymore..
I can tell he has low self esteem, possibly stemming from his learning disability that's been speculated about.. and I think Fleur filled a void for him for awhile.. but lately he looks more and more dead behind the eyes.. just my opinion.. I used to have a job with mostly male clients with a high rate of infidelity and marital dissatisfaction. And I know the look and behaviour, tone of voice, etc of an unhappy and possibly cheating man..and Mike has that look 100%

mercedesmoore
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mercedesmoore »

She treats her husband like a total servant who should be happy she's decided to grace him with her company. If a man did this to a woman it would be considered abuse.

Maybe there is something else wrong with Mike besides his Dyslexia ? Severe self esteem problems perhaps? I watched her vlogs in detail because I've been home sick with the flu and I was disgusted with her haughty, smug behavior towards him. No one deserves a partner like this. It's not funny, nor is it cute!

In this case, I think wishing divorce isn't so bad since it clearly involves abuse. Mike should be with someone who spends his money more wisely and treats him better!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”