curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mistreatment of the Kids - Opinions and Proof

Post by curvycarrot »

The account has been deleted. For copyright.. :scratch:

Unless mods say other wise, I will upload all of the pictures onto here now. Its going to take a while to upload everything. Feel free to add your own.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Free The Baby continues here..

Post by curvycarrot »

Guess I will try to start from the beginning?

The day Emilia came home and Jofus & Anna allowed their dogs to lick in her mouth and on her face.

The Day the dogs peed on Emilias head.
And her parents just laughed.
ImageImage

The day Anna told a story about Emilia not breathing or responding,Image
but then ended up not taking her to get checked out.Image

Emilias first "mysterious" bruise/scratch(at least from what I remember)
Emilia left unattended
* Anna went to go take a shower here and jofus was not there.

Fearsfortears
Talker
Talker

Post by Fearsfortears »

I do not know if you are only supposed to post pictures on this topic. But I have to say all I want to do after seeing those pictures of little Emilia is pick her up and give her a cuddle (I only started watching when she was about 7 months old and didn't watch their old vlogs), especially when I read about the one where she stopped breathing, the poor little thing.
This is my gossiper voice
This is my actual voice

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Fearsfortears wrote:I do not know if you are only supposed to post pictures on this topic. But I have to say all I want to do after seeing those pictures of little Emilia is pick her up and give her a cuddle (I only started watching when she was about 7 months old and didn't watch their old vlogs), especially when I read about the one where she stopped breathing, the poor little thing.
I dont mind comments but maybe not a crazy amount so that this thread wont turn into another vlog discussion thread(since it would be pointless to have the original one).

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

The dogs jumping ON and over Emilia
*"Mom & Daughter twins*

The dogs..just being an ass(not their fault though, blame the gnome and Estee Lauder oompa loompa)
* "Dog adopts baby"

Anna & Jofus allowing the dogs to lick inside Emilias ear when she was just a new born. *"Dog licks baby clean"

Anna pulling Emilia up by her arms. Although i dont think she was trying to harm her, it was still pretty stupid of her.
"Worlds Strongest Baby"

Emilia left to rock herself to sleep :( Anna thought it was funny.
*Pizza Party Friday Night*

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Emilia given..

chocolate cake

Popsicle

Grass
Just kidding, its was raw arugula, tomatoes, avocado and spinach

Cake

A gigantic sandwich "Pregnancy Diet"

Hard wheat cereal with very little milk. She looks like she barely had 2 teeth. I wonder if Anna would want to eat dry cereal?

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Image]
Annas motherly love. "Baby & dog best friends"

Anna AND Jofus allowing Emilia to lick a toilet. "Baby Stands Up"

Emilia was sick and crying, instead of Anna cuddling with her poor baby
she sat her in a high chair and talked to the camera. "The Love Test"

Anna & Jofus has continuously allowed Emilia to play with an not so sturdy lamp. Emilia knocked it over twice sadly Annd & Jofus were surprised that it happened. "Real Housewives"

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Jofus Driving(on multiple occasions) while holding his camera in one hand and the other off of the steering wheel. His wife & daughter were also in the car with him. Not only did he put his life in jeopardy he also put his wife & only child(at the time) in jeopardy too. He has also driven in the heavy rain while vlogging WITH HIS FAMILY IN THE CAR.

"Baby drives sports car", "Dont tell anyone", "Wife Gone crazy", and "Scary Situation"

Anna the self proclaimed "Nervous Drive" driving in the rain while Jofus vlogged and help E in the front seat.

He has done this on another occasion.
"All Hope is lost"

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

Stop crying and eat your nutritious pizza :)

Rachel1534
Learner
Learner

Post by Rachel1534 »

More please! The picture of Emilia being bright red long after she'd been out of the bath is what made my skin crawl and made me see them in a different light. Post that one for everyone to see.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Mistreatment of the Kids - Opinions and Proof

Post by savetheempire »

SacconePhonys wrote:I think Anna is like my friend's mother, verbally and slightly physically abusive. I'm not saying the bruises are from Anna, they obviously don't watch her when she falls and bumps into things. My friend's mother used to pinch or squeeze her legs/arms if he misbehaved as a child, out of frustration. We all know what Anna is like, she rolls her eyes, she sighs, she tuts, she calls Emilia stupid and a freak. What is she like when she's not in front of the camera? When Emilia was playing with her lipstick a few days ago, Emilia looked REALLY scared when Anna caught her, especially when Anna grabbed her arm. I doubt she's going 'hulk smash' on her, but pinching and grabbing I can imagine. I shouldn't assume, but I get that vibe from Anna. She doesn't strike me as the type of mother who would give her child a time-out, but instead she would grab her child out of annoyance.
Well, this is a woman who said it would be OK to hit your child to punish them.

AdoptAGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet Part 51

Post by AdoptAGreyhound »

savetheempire wrote:
SacconePhonys wrote:I think Anna is like my friend's mother, verbally and slightly physically abusive. I'm not saying the bruises are from Anna, they obviously don't watch her when she falls and bumps into things. My friend's mother used to pinch or squeeze her legs/arms if he misbehaved as a child, out of frustration. We all know what Anna is like, she rolls her eyes, she sighs, she tuts, she calls Emilia stupid and a freak. What is she like when she's not in front of the camera? When Emilia was playing with her lipstick a few days ago, Emilia looked REALLY scared when Anna caught her, especially when Anna grabbed her arm. I doubt she's going 'hulk smash' on her, but pinching and grabbing I can imagine. I shouldn't assume, but I get that vibe from Anna. She doesn't strike me as the type of mother who would give her child a time-out, but instead she would grab her child out of annoyance.
Well, this is a woman who said it would be OK to hit your child to punish them.
Anna and Jofus are the ones who need a smacking. They are horrible. :slap:

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Emilia very red after her bath.

Vlog - "What Is That"

MSU_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MSU_ »

I haven't watched the vlog, but the gif of the dirty toad gnome flicking her, and her wailing reaction... omg. Breaking my heart to see that. :cry:
Emilia deserves so much better than 6 months in a baby swing, being mauled by 6 dogs daily. fed like a starving animal with a slop trough placed in front of her, clothes that are too tight, bows that dent her head, 3 black eyes, several bruises to the head and neck, and a spoilt, lazy, unintelligent, narcissistic hypochondriac for a mother, and a smelly, unhygienic, chauvinistic, exploitive gnome for a father who humps kitchen counters - or anything else nearby because her parents are in a loveless marriage.
:sadm:
Last edited by MSU_ on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepe
Learner
Learner

Post by pepe »

I don't know WHY I expected them to stop E from eating the chocolate that's been in that book/box since I don't know when after picking it from the floor...god I'm naive sometimes. Maybe E thought she was getting spanked and freaked out...dunno just saying. I would love to see a full unedited vlog from morning to night cause something's not right, the unexplained and constant bruises, them not sure how she got them, E crying for what seems " innocent" like Anna taking the lipstick from her... :-? What the hell is going in that house ? :-?
Let go and let god

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

LizLee30 wrote:The end of the vlog has me very worried about what goes on behind the scenes. I know that the word abuse shouldn't be thrown around and used nonchalantly, but I think that Emilia's starting to show that there are more sinister things happening when the camera is off.
This is based on what Anna has said in the past as well as Emilia's reaction and lack of attachment to Anna, but I think Anna is spanking her.

Natasja11
Talker
Talker

Post by Natasja11 »

i understand some of the things they do parenting wise are not very good, But i don't think it's deliberate. not everyone is cut of to be parents, but everyone has kids no matter what. But flicking a child's bottom (while theres a nappy which are rather thick) playfully is not child abuse. if you said that to a social worker they would laugh. child abuse is smacking your kids violently, starving them, punishing them for no reason or out of pleasure, or verbally abusing them. and neglect is when you leave ur child in a crib all day knowing there awake and not bothering at all with them, sitting in front of a TV while ur child plays on the floor isn't really neglect, anna's just a lazy person, and 80% of parents do this lol Emilia's well being is fine, shes happy, she's doing her thing. I've seen abused children and trust me, an abused child would not be smiling. E doesn't know any better, she is her parents, so she does not hate her parents, she will only take on there traits in life. just as I'm sure anna gets her laziness probably from having hands on parents and joffee the goofiness from him mom, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm not a fan of them. but some comments in here are complaining about small pointless things, when there's many things that could be discussed, like the fact joffee was in the attic, while E was on the top of the stairs with no one there to catch her if she fell. those are problem's.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

Natasja11 wrote:i understand some of the things they do parenting wise are not very good, But i don't think it's deliberate. not everyone is cut of to be parents, but everyone has kids no matter what. But flicking a child's bottom (while theres a nappy which are rather thick) playfully is not child abuse. if you said that to a social worker they would laugh. child abuse is smacking your kids violently, starving them, punishing them for no reason or out of pleasure, or verbally abusing them. and neglect is when you leave ur child in a crib all day knowing there awake and not bothering at all with them, sitting in front of a TV while ur child plays on the floor isn't really neglect, anna's just a lazy person, and 80% of parents do this lol Emilia's well being is fine, shes happy, she's doing her thing. I've seen abused children and trust me, an abused child would not be smiling. E doesn't know any better, she is her parents, so she does not hate her parents, she will only take on there traits in life. just as I'm sure anna gets her laziness probably from having hands on parents and joffee the goofiness from him mom, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm not a fan of them. but some comments in here are complaining about small pointless things, when there's many things that could be discussed, like the fact joffee was in the attic, while E was on the top of the stairs with no one there to catch her if she fell. those are problem's.
Are we watching the same videos here??

Msjpx
Informer
Informer

Post by Msjpx »

Natasja11 wrote:i understand some of the things they do parenting wise are not very good, But i don't think it's deliberate. not everyone is cut of to be parents, but everyone has kids no matter what. But flicking a child's bottom (while theres a nappy which are rather thick) playfully is not child abuse. if you said that to a social worker they would laugh. child abuse is smacking your kids violently, starving them, punishing them for no reason or out of pleasure, or verbally abusing them. and neglect is when you leave ur child in a crib all day knowing there awake and not bothering at all with them, sitting in front of a TV while ur child plays on the floor isn't really neglect, anna's just a lazy person, and 80% of parents do this lol Emilia's well being is fine, shes happy, she's doing her thing. I've seen abused children and trust me, an abused child would not be smiling. E doesn't know any better, she is her parents, so she does not hate her parents, she will only take on there traits in life. just as I'm sure anna gets her laziness probably from having hands on parents and joffee the goofiness from him mom, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm not a fan of them. but some comments in here are complaining about small pointless things, when there's many things that could be discussed, like the fact joffee was in the attic, while E was on the top of the stairs with no one there to catch her if she fell. those are problem's.
So do you not think leaving her at the top of the stairs while he went into the attic was 'neglect'? Neglect is not leaving your child in a crib all day. If Emilia had fallen down the stairs as you said, that would have been due to her parents neglecting her.
People have mentioned the word abuse for many reasons. Such as the countless bruises, the lack of excitement when Emilia sees her parents after them being gone for a period of time (which no one can say is not abnormal), the way she cries as soon as she senses Anna getting cross at her, I could go on... A baby is smart & responds to her surroundings as suits. There's a reason Emilia is the way she is with her parents.

I think the word "abuse" has been used cautiously here. No one would want to think she's being treated badly just because they may not like J or A as people... But there are clear signs that something is not quite right within that household. Whatever that may be.

Msjpx
Informer
Informer

Post by Msjpx »

What I can't understand with these two people is the jeopardy they are HAPPY to put their daughter in.

Perverts are using her photos for their own sick, twisted, fantastical satisfaction? Not a problem.
Quite a few people are getting the impression we abuse our child emotionally AND physically? That'll be great for our views!

That is what makes those two individuals absolutely vile to me. The money they make from YouTube comes first in their short list of priorities. Who cares what their daughter is exposed to. NO amount of money would be worth my daughter's innocence and privacy. And to think they have a second baby coming along genuinely concerns me. I do not know if they abuse Emilia, but I do know that they do regularly neglect her and are in noway fit to be parents.

Return to “Anna Saccone”