SMLx0

Hellome001
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SMLx0

Post by Hellome001 »

This girl reminds me of an older version of ciaooobelllaxo but is definitely less annoying..

JalenVictoria
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: SMLx0

Post by JalenVictoria »

I like Steph. I think she's pretty just a little too tab because she's starting to become a little orange but her makeup looks are nice an I like how she uses elf and inexpensive products.

Malicious
Learner
Learner

Post by Malicious »

i really love her!

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater

Post by beaYOUtiful »

I really like her. I've been watching her for a longggggggg time and she's one of my fave. I remember we were messaging eachother a year ago and she was helpful with the beauty school that I go to now :D

imkarma
Learner
Learner

Post by imkarma »

This is the only guru I would honestly "rave" about. The only criticism I have is when she takes pictures, she makes this face to pout out her lips and it looks ridiculous.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

Hellome001 wrote:This girl reminds me of an older version of ciaooobelllaxo but is definitely less annoying..
When I first came across ciaoobelllaxo I thought exactly that..."oh, she's like a mini Steph." But then I realized what a joke Meg actually is and I really don't think they're much alike at all.

I actually like Steph (sorry, I know this is RANT and not RAVE lol but she doesn't have a rave :? ). Her tutorials aren't anything spectacular, but I like her hauls and her product recommendations. We have similar style, so I get a lot of nice ideas from her.

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

Her makeup tutorials are pretty one dimensional (smokey eye with light pink lip) but that's the most criticism I have to give. She also doesn't do Meg's disgusting poof which is always a bonus to me

haterx3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by haterx3 »

shes beautiful

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

I like her, but she can annoy me so much.

But yeah Meg is like a wannabee steph.
I love how steph isnt all 'HAY GUISE I WENT SHOPPIN AGUN'
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

minniemousie

Post by minniemousie »

she's honestly the only guru that doesn't annoy me. she's gorgeous and real and nice. love her

kiiik92
Learner
Learner

Post by kiiik92 »

A wanna-be? So you're telling me that if you made videos, you wouldnt get inspiration off of any gurus? Thats bull. Because why do you watch their videos then. They are obviously both beautiful. The jellously in all of your comments stick out like a sore thumb.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

^
kiiik92 wrote:A wanna-be? So you're telling me that if you made videos, you wouldnt get inspiration off of any gurus? Thats bull. Because why do you watch their videos then. They are obviously both beautiful. The jellously in all of your comments stick out like a sore thumb.
How can people take you seriously if you can't even spell 'jellously' it's jealousy by the way.

SAKI
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SAKI »

I watched a few of her makeup videos, she isn't a makeup artist obviously so they bore me. I think she is rough without makeup.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

kiiik92 wrote:A wanna-be? So you're telling me that if you made videos, you wouldnt get inspiration off of any gurus? Thats bull. Because why do you watch their videos then. They are obviously both beautiful. The jellously in all of your comments stick out like a sore thumb.
I assume you're talking about Meg. Meg is a joke. She epitomizes everything negative about the beauty community. If you want to spout your love like a good little minion, go to her RAVE page. Child.

MachineGunKelley

Post by MachineGunKelley »

Steph is my favorite guru ever. I've been watching her for about 2 years even before she was "popular". I think she's got great style and uses drugstore makeup which is good. Such a pretty girl too. Meg on the other hand ughhh, talk about a train wreck. That hair, enough said LOL

Emmakins94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Emmakins94 »

Love her

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

love how she does not get caught up with youtube drama. She pumps out those videos, is sincere and still down to earth. Plus, SHES GORGEOUS! :love2:
--guru_topics

seattleblu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seattleblu »

I like her a lot. I wish she would post more but less sponsored videos. Also I really wish she would become a host on QVC! She would be so good at that.

Barbiie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Barbiie »

Stephanie is hands down the best guru on YouTube and the most gorgeous one! I have nothing bad to say about her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

I like the fact that she's her own little corner on youtube. Like no drama or anything. She's one of the few i can actually relate to. Plus she's really funny.

Return to “SMLx0”