She's so good at uploading on time.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 6

Post by angelaj0921 »

^ She has no time to upload. She's too busy tweeting all the tweeny-bopper beauty gurus and sucking up to them. Seriously, look at her twitter right now. It's ridiculous.

Earlier she tweeted about editing a video then uploading it. Not too long after she decided to say she's not uploading it until tomorrow. I guess she figured her time was better spent spamming every young beauty guru's twitter account then actually focusing on her own channel. :roll:

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

What exactly is the point of Nikki's channel? I know she claims it's "lifestyle" but she's not exactly an authority or any sort. Her life is a mess. I mean, she doesn't even shower. What can you really learn for that dumb woman?

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Post by juicybutthole07 »

God she's so fucking fake. No one is even talking to her and she's tweeting every little "guru". She seriously needs to start acting her age. And someone needs to ban her from fucking Emojii already. Bitch uses it wayyyy too much :fit:

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

^ I love your username. Every time I see it, I laugh.

Her Twitter page is disaster zone. My computer can't read Emojii so half the page is just squares. If I didn't know her better, I would have thought this Twitter page belonged to an attention-hungry 16 year old. She also retweets all her likes, which is beyond obnoxious!

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

lurkerdoodle wrote:She's so good at uploading on time.
Sarcasm?

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

TallButShort wrote:
lurkerdoodle wrote:She's so good at uploading on time.
Sarcasm?

Nahhh.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

well i like to think of nikki as a 16 year old... she needs to grow the f up.
formerly known as ashhbby

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 5

Post by kaysagossiper »

TallButShort wrote:1. Pretty sure he put them in there to stir up drama.

2. I find it surprising that people think married couples shouldn't use condoms. If I don't want kids, and I'm married, I will be using condoms still.
But why not use different BC?? Condoms are just so uncomfortable for everyone involved. They ruin the mood. And too much room for human error. Condoms are good for casual sex but they're weird in a committed relationship.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

angelaj0921 wrote:^ She has no time to upload. She's too busy tweeting all the tweeny-bopper beauty gurus and sucking up to them. Seriously, look at her twitter right now. It's ridiculous.

Earlier she tweeted about editing a video then uploading it. Not too long after she decided to say she's not uploading it until tomorrow. I guess she figured her time was better spent spamming every young beauty guru's twitter account then actually focusing on her own channel. :roll:
Sorry, I don't have twitter. So she is tweeting the underage gurus? For what, attention?? How pathetic can you get?

hellobeautiful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hellobeautiful »

Just posting for updates, don't mind me...
You would look a little better, don't you know, if you just wore less make up.

sarahjbeara
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahjbeara »

I'm curious, how do you know that Nikki doesn't shower? Are we just going by appearance or did she outright state it in a video?

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Post by juicybutthole07 »

lurkerdoodle wrote:^ I love your username. Every time I see it, I laugh.

Her Twitter page is disaster zone. My computer can't read Emojii so half the page is just squares. If I didn't know her better, I would have thought this Twitter page belonged to an attention-hungry 16 year old. She also retweets all her likes, which is beyond obnoxious!

Thank you ;) Every time I saw blair "juicystar07"'s username pop up, that was the first thing that popped in my head! Most idiotic name.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

kaysagossiper wrote:

2. I find it surprising that people think married couples shouldn't use condoms. If I don't want kids, and I'm married, I will be using condoms still.
But why not use different BC?? Condoms are just so uncomfortable for everyone involved. They ruin the mood. And too much room for human error. Condoms are good for casual sex but they're weird in a committed relationship.
What the pull it out method like we are 18?? To me condoms is one of the most efficient ways to prevent pregnancy. Trust me when I say condoms definitely don't harm the mood. I've only had sex with someone while in a committed relationship and use condoms as the main source of birth control.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

yeah but condoms break all the time. i know she doesn't like taking birth control pills but what about an IUD?
i mean i don't know much about those but i've heard they're better than birth control.
formerly known as ashhbby

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

TallButShort wrote:
kaysagossiper wrote:

What the pull it out method like we are 18?? To me condoms is one of the most efficient ways to prevent pregnancy. Trust me when I say condoms definitely don't harm the mood. I've only had sex with someone while in a committed relationship and use condoms as the main source of birth control.
No like hormonal birth control, pills, IUD, nuva ring, etc. and while I'll certainly use condoms once I know me and my partner is clean I'm more than happy to ditch them cause they do suck. Not like total mood killer but everything is just better without them. I'm confident in my ability to take the pill correctly and I would say the amount of human error is similar with the pill and the condom, if anything its worse with the condom cause its out of just my control.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

can we get off the topic of our own preference of birth control & back to nikki please.

i honestly wanted nikki to change her hair but now i miss it being long and dark. the short just doesn't suit her at all when it's not fully straightened.

TallButShort

Nikki Phillippi Part 6

Post by TallButShort »

an0n wrote: No like hormonal birth control, pills, IUD, nuva ring, etc. and while I'll certainly use condoms once I know me and my partner is clean I'm more than happy to ditch them cause they do suck. Not like total mood killer but everything is just better without them. I'm confident in my ability to take the pill correctly and I would say the amount of human error is similar with the pill and the condom, if anything its worse with the condom cause its out of just my control.
That's fine for you to think that. But to me ditching a form of birth control makes my chance of getting pregnant greater which I'm not willing to risk.

Not everyone's body responds well to hormonal birth control though.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Yall still talking about birth control? Still?

But,like seriously, why has no one mentioned a diaphragm?

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”