angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 6

Post by angelaj0921 »

erickabryant wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:If someone is brave enough to watch this, please report back. :D
She mentions that she showers everyday. I don't think it was any different than her last one. She shaved her legs, feet, arms, hands, armpits, and fingers, and mentions that she shaves "everything".
Normal shampoo, purple shampoo. Foaming wash, then a mask, both on chest, shoulders, and face. Body scrub with her tea on the ledge of the tub... Hair mask. Another face mask. Rinses her hair and body with cold water.
Then she goes through another routine after her shower.
It wasn't exciting. I find these videos awkward.
SO how did she tie this in with HTBHJ and why did she decide to do another shower routine? Didn't she get enough pervs watching her video last time? I can't for the life of me understand why these girls would show themselves in the shower on YouTube. Also, I must be really lazy because I don't have time to be doing all of the every single day. AND, why did she need tea in the shower? :?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

blurred_lines wrote:She used things that were completely ridiculous in one shower session... Two masks and two shampoos!? Fucking toner on top of a mask is just stupid. And sure she used a body scrub but what the hell does she use to ACTUALLY CLEAN her body!!!!????? No soap or shower gel.... Who in the right mind takes tea AND a bottle of Smart water into the shower with them? I'm surprised she wasn't watching Netfilx the whole time.
I didn't even realize that she hadn't used any body soap! I think because she had so many products in there.

When I saw her Smart water and her tea I was half expecting to see a bowl of guacamole and chips too. I wouldn't be surprised.

blurred_lines
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blurred_lines »

sandyfrink wrote:
blurred_lines wrote:She used things that were completely ridiculous in one shower session... Two masks and two shampoos!? Fucking toner on top of a mask is just stupid. And sure she used a body scrub but what the hell does she use to ACTUALLY CLEAN her body!!!!????? No soap or shower gel.... Who in the right mind takes tea AND a bottle of Smart water into the shower with them? I'm surprised she wasn't watching Netfilx the whole time.
I didn't even realize that she hadn't used any body soap! I think because she had so many products in there.

When I saw her Smart water and her tea I was half expecting to see a bowl of guacamole and chips too. I wouldn't be surprised.
She used Burt's Bees and rubbed it all over but then used it as shaving cream.. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Haha! Chip, guac, tea, smart water, and Netflix... Are we missing anything else?

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

blurred_lines wrote:
sandyfrink wrote:

She used Burt's Bees and rubbed it all over but then used it as shaving cream.. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Haha! Chip, guac, tea, smart water, and Netflix... Are we missing anything else?
She did mention that sometimes she reads magazines in there too......

Seriously.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

I know this is completely off-topic, but I just bought those Justin's Peanut Butter Cups that she raves about. It's all chocolate and barely any peanut butter filling....which made me very sad because that's the best damn part about Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :(

Also, I compared their the nutritional facts. These are not any healthier. In fact, Justin's and Reese's are exactly the same except one has a USDA Organic label on it. She really should stop praising these as "healthy junk food."

Post by Guest »

Well I just shat twice and died when I saw she uploaded another fucking shower video. GROSS. Tired of this crap. :(

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

telle0x wrote:
She did mention that sometimes she reads magazines in there too......

Seriously.
Yeah I remember her saying that. Still confused about how exactly she would do this or even just why :?

aek287
Learner
Learner

Post by aek287 »

It's just so ironic that she has this extremely elaborate shower routine yet her skin and hair always look greasy and dull and she looks like she hasn't been in the shower in months. She really knows nothing about skin and hair care.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

People who put shampoo in the lengths of their hair :?

No wonder she only showers like once a month when her showers take two hours because this nut job takes fucking tea with her in the shower.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I wonder if Dan or her sister filmed this for her... :?

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

sandyfrink wrote:I wonder if Dan or her sister filmed this for her... :?
The attempted seductive leg shaving poses make me think Dan. Gross

anonim0use
Talker
Talker

Post by anonim0use »

dead :lol!:

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Post by juicybutthole07 »

In the thumbnail it looks like she's touching herself inappropriately :? Great way to attract perverts to watch your videos! I really didn't think the shaving portion was necessary to show, well the whole thing was unnecessary. Extremely awkward!

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Post by juicybutthole07 »

lurkerdoodle wrote:I know this is completely off-topic, but I just bought those Justin's Peanut Butter Cups that she raves about. It's all chocolate and barely any peanut butter filling....which made me very sad because that's the best damn part about Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :(

Also, I compared their the nutritional facts. These are not any healthier. In fact, Justin's and Reese's are exactly the same except one has a USDA Organic label on it. She really should stop praising these as "healthy junk food."
I agree! They're pretty much the same thing, neither is necessarily "healthier" for you... she's a dummy.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

juicybutthole07 wrote:In the thumbnail it looks like she's touching herself inappropriately :? Great way to attract perverts to watch your videos! I really didn't think the shaving portion was necessary to show, well the whole thing was unnecessary. Extremely awkward!
My thoughts exactly. I would never put myself out there on the internet like that with so many pervs lurking. I'm sure her inbox is probably flooded with inappropriate messages. :?

sameowtha
Learner
Learner

Post by sameowtha »

I am dying that she even posted this video at all, We all know how to shower and how to shave. Also all of your responses to this are killin me ahahahhaah I love this website.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

You guys are talking about the most attention-hungry person on Youtube. Of course she chose that thumbnail on purpose.

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lisa123 »

angelaj0921 wrote:
erickabryant wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:If someone is brave enough to watch this, please report back. :D
She mentions that she showers everyday. I don't think it was any different than her last one. She shaved her legs, feet, arms, hands, armpits, and fingers, and mentions that she shaves "everything".
Normal shampoo, purple shampoo. Foaming wash, then a mask, both on chest, shoulders, and face. Body scrub with her tea on the ledge of the tub... Hair mask. Another face mask. Rinses her hair and body with cold water.
Then she goes through another routine after her shower.
It wasn't exciting. I find these videos awkward.
SO how did she tie this in with HTBHJ and why did she decide to do another shower routine? Didn't she get enough pervs watching her video last time? I can't for the life of me understand why these girls would show themselves in the shower on YouTube. Also, I must be really lazy because I don't have time to be doing all of the every single day. AND, why did she need tea in the shower? :?
I am guessing if someone like Nikki who hasnt showered in months then taking a shower and being clean will make them happy and in a good mood.

If i had to do those many steps in one shower, I probably would be like her greasy and not showering for days. I wish she would just shorten her steps and shower daily or hell every other day.

polarbearalli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by polarbearalli »

Didn't she mention awhile ago that she always took showers with Dan? How did he fit into that routine?

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

angelaj0921 wrote:I didn't even watch the video I just wanted you guys to see this. DEAR LORD!!
[youtube][/youtube]
First of all: EWW, second of all: why would she shower with her ring on ? It could fall off and clog the drain :? Also I thought her engagement ring has a real diamond in it so why trash it in the shower ?

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”