saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush part 4

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Looool that pic is horrendous!
Well I'm not into physical health and I don't work out but if you ignore the extremities, you can see that that woman's chest muscles enhanced the shape of her chest not boobs but in a small measure that could equal perkiness.
I never meant boobs and I've heard that chest exercises can contribute to a slight lift.
Also dresses of a similar cut to the AA one when worn with a good bra especially can give most people that rounded fuller shape.
I'm just not yet convinced tbh.

yetanotherlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by yetanotherlurker »

^^^ Honestly, I'm cracking up that you're thinking Sam's boobs are now perky (even slightly so) because of chest exercise… I'm not trying to make a dig at you (truly) but it's a little ridiculous that what even you yourself have said can contribute to a "slight lift" or make improvements in a "small measure" would make the difference we see in Sam's bust post-weightloss to now.
Regardless, to each their own, I guess you're just going to have to wait until you hear it from Sam herself until you're convinced. I tried! :)

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yup! I've seen it said on fitness blogs etc. But we'll agree to disagree eh?

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

To those who's like, "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A BOOB JOB IF IT HELPS HER CONFIDENCE." Yikes... we're just dicussing her mystery surgery, we ain't telling her off ;)

"Hay guyzzz and tanks fo' watchin' anothur epishode of da Saccowne-Jowlies! And don't fowget to leik da videow and favrit da videow, becuz dat would be awww-semmm-MOOOOM! Herghahahaha...."

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I know it's old hat, but I wish she would invest in her hair instead of her boobs. It still looks so icky, like she hasn't washed it in ages and the color is horrible.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

every bitch I see in London, dress like a homeless person who just read a vogue magazine.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

Boob job vs better hair....and she chose boob job?
(I'm not saying she forsure got one or did not get one).
Seriously, isn't a really good quality weave/maintenance cheaper than a boob job?!!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I'm a noob here on tthe hair topic, but i assume that you're meant to look after weave differently to how normal hair is looked after? idk though :P

ticotacotia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ticotacotia »

I noticed in her latest January haul that she kept mentioning what size she'd brought. I don't remember her ever doing that before
:s

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

Shes probaby very happy with her body&confidence in her weight loss she feels happy to say she can fit into a small & medium. Shes probably a size UK 6 or UK 8 now, which is a US 4 & 6
Skinny girls never feel weird saying their size. Maybe she did get a boob job but im not against it but ill wait til she says something about it.
Her weight loss is inspirational im jealous lol. Im as small like her but hourglass shaped. I need to tone up myself :(

peachypop

Post by peachypop »

Hourglass is very fem and sexy. Very womanly, be proud of those curves!

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

peachypop wrote:Hourglass is very fem and sexy. Very womanly, be proud of those curves!
Hells yeah! love me an hour glass or pear even. I never understood the sexiness of VS models. Must be just the face?
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She definitely didn't address it. I feel like usually when people make 'ridiculous' statements on her tumblr she responds in a sarcastic or defensive manner which would've been appropriate here. Yet, she chose not to... hmmm

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

ticotacotia wrote:I noticed in her latest January haul that she kept mentioning what size she'd brought. I don't remember her ever doing that before
:s
noticed that too...there is something new about her...like a bit of pretentiousness, conceitedness? i don't know, may be it was all the feuding going on....

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Obvs the person themselves wasn't accusing Sammi so there was no need to be defensive against them but still.

Fearsfortears
Talker
Talker

Post by Fearsfortears »

LaLaLaLaHateYou wrote:Image
There is this weird undertone in this question that having a boob job is a bad thing, but that just be me seeing it that way. Even though I don't think Sammi was addressing the boob job thing in her response and just skimmed over that part.

I am guessing she won't admit to having a boob job (if she has had one, which I think is the case), in the same way she said she hadn't altered her diet or exercise routine since losing so much weight. A lot of people want others to think their looks/outward appearance is effortless, unaltered and as natural as possible because that in some way makes you more beauty or makes you truly beautiful. By saying she had a boob job, the complements she gets on her figure are less meaningful and she technically couldn't take the credit for her body shape (not the toned shape, which is all her doing) because of the help of surgeon (hope that all made sense????).

Also I personally I feel the question was so Sam would actually go "Oh well I have had a boob job" and the person was just trying to get it out of her. (I may be wrong, and wouldn't want to offend or make light of someone who is dealing with bullies. But the mention of the boob job seemed odd, firstly, it was implying it was a bad thing. And secondly, saying someone has a boob job is not comparable to actual hurtful rumors so it just seems the person was trying to get her to dish the dirt. Again, this is just my opinion).
This is my gossiper voice
This is my actual voice

canachi
Informer
Informer

Post by canachi »

^ Yeah I also kind of got the vibe they thought that having a boob job was a bad thing. I don't think anyone here was hating on her for having one, just speculating on if she actually has or not. There could be way worse rumours for people to be spreading.

I also agree with frizzzx86 on the whole attitude thing. Since she's lost weight and got her new man she's been giving off the vibe that she's really into herself and has that whole "i dont give a care what anyone thinks" attitude. In a way that's a good thing but when you're job depends on people liking you, you should probably be careful how you come across.
I especially can't stand when someone in the comments asks a question and uses "she" instead of "you" and Sam feels the need to make a bitchy reply just because they didn't address her directly. Get off your damn high horse :|

Post by Guest »

Has she posted any pictures of her abs? I can't find any and after seeing what danni considers to be a six-pack, I'd like to see how sammi's look.

Return to “BeautyCrush”