Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 2

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 2

Post by emmygues »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Also, looking at the picture again, Elle has always had broad shoulders, the angle is from upwards and she's the only one that's facing straight, so obviously her neck would disappear. Also, I'm pretty sure she does work out, there's no way she would lose all that weight and maintain it without working out. She's not naturally skinny, she was more on the average size a few years back.
It's called cutting calories.

MLxoxo
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by MLxoxo »

emmygues wrote:Some of you obviously haven't seen skinny girls before because a lot of them have "abs" and never work out.

She's definitely sucking it in. She looks so uncomfortable. I didn't realize how small both of them are. Blair's chest looks ridiculous though.
Word. Never worked out a day in my life and I can actually make it look like I have abs if I suck in like Elle is doing in the picture.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

CrumbledOreos wrote:
snafu wrote:
SillyMilly123 wrote: Elle is a size 0 though. And Blair is a 00. When they do closet tours you can see sizes if you look.
I don't think they actually wear those clothes.
Wikipedia says:
30-22-32 inches (76-56-81 cm) to 33-25-35 inches (84-64-89 cm). Size 00 can be anywhere from 0.5 to 2 inches (1 to 5 cm) smaller than size 0.
I doubt Elle's chest is smaller than 33". I doubt Blair's is smaller than 30". Not with those fake boobs. Both are more curvy-shaped, especially Elle who has always been top heavy.
I don't think you can go by that sizing with Elle. We've already seen how unproportionate she is, she's even acknowledged it. Her breasts are just way bigger compared to her body, but the rest of her is definitely skinny, so I believe the size 0 (in pants). Image

Also, looking at the picture again, Elle has always had broad shoulders, the angle is from upwards and she's the only one that's facing straight, so obviously her neck would disappear. Also, I'm pretty sure she does work out, there's no way she would lose all that weight and maintain it without working out. She's not naturally skinny, she was more on the average size a few years back.
Agree with all of this. Everyone else is angled and she is straight on, and also, she has shown size 0 or XS in multiple things throughout the years on videos. Also, she has said in videos that she is proportioned very strangely and that it is really hard for her to find things that fit well, which is probably why she has the same style of dress always. I think she even said once that shopping for prom dresses was a nightmare for her because nothing fit her chest.

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

snafu wrote: I doubt Elle's chest is smaller than 33". I doubt Blair's is smaller than 30". Not with those fake boobs. Both are more curvy-shaped, especially Elle who has always been top heavy.
Elle has said before that she wears a 32DD bra, so her ribcage is 32" and her overall bust is about 36".

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I don't understand the obsession she has with being a size 0, must just be the LA wannabe famous girl thing. With her broad shoulders and large chest she'd look better if her legs and hips were more shapely, she wouldn't look so out of proportion. Of course those terrible high neck dresses and tops don't do her any favors either.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

She doesn't look that bad in that pic (Blair looks like she's in her pj's), but I wish she would stop with the skin tight dresses. Does she even know there are other types of dresses out there? She should get some tips from TSwizzle, since she loves her heart thing so much :roll:

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

I just realized, but is the reason she wears high neck dresses (only talking in terms of dresses) because they are the only ones that will fit her skinny frame and big boobs? I'd imagine lower neck dresses have a smaller bust area. I found one where she is wearing a lower neck, and her girls look squished as hell. Image

And depending on the occasion, I can see this being inappropriate. Image

IMZ-xo
Informer
Informer

Post by IMZ-xo »

CrumbledOreos wrote:I just realized, but is the reason she wears high neck dresses (only talking in terms of dresses) because they are the only ones that will fit her skinny frame and big boobs? I'd imagine lower neck dresses have a smaller bust area. I found one where she is wearing a lower neck, and her girls look squished as hell. Image

And depending on the occasion, I can see this being inappropriate. Image
TBH her dress just looks like it's meant to fit like that in the first picture. I don't understand why she can't get her stuff tailored if that's the case (I mean, she has the money) or at least learn how to do it herself seeing as she has all the time in the world.

I think it's more of a comfort thing; she's maybe just used to wearing high-neck clothes and doesn't feel comfortable or feels insecure when wearing something that shows her cleavage - maybe she's self conscious about it?

Return to “Elle Fowler”