Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 2

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 2

Post by baconpancakes »

Haven't watched but those eye creams & $80 concealer are doing nothing for her! I did think she looked nice in her thumbnails tho. For some reason her hair looks less yellow & brassy.

MadisonCate
Learner
Learner

Post by MadisonCate »

Oh Elle, you're so bohemian! :|

Those abs, though...

BlueEyedBelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueEyedBelle »

Elle, we know you are skinny - no need to suck in your gut while posing.

This girl thinks she is so hot, I was so embarrassed watching her check herself out every other second during filming. She reminded me of ForeverKailyn who openly stares at her "beauty" in the mirror.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I think silent videos automatically mean weird faces. To me the smirk looks like she's trying to keep a semblance of looking happy without grinning like crazy the whole time. It's just as awkward as if she kept her face blank or if she was smiling the way she does in her GRWMs.
Her foundation was SO thick. Does it usually look that way?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

yeah the faces she pulls are not cute!

I don't expect much from Elle's dated fashion, but her "crop top" was just to show off how skinny she is. Most crop tops to be on trend are worn with a high waist pant or skirt not some hi low flowy crap. I don't really understand doing a bohemian style when her style is far from bohemian.

onceuponadecember
Informer
Informer

Post by onceuponadecember »

Elles smirking in that video was irritating to say the least. That outfit was also just not cute or bohemian at all.. funny how she was trying to be on trend and yet the outfit still looks like something from 2006. She looks so rigid and stiff while she's posing to show the outfit, loosen up some Elle you don't need to stand there stiff as a board with your hand on your hip like you're on a red carpet.

Her hair did look pretty in the video though.

Anyone remember her Thanksgiving vlog in Tennessee where she spent the entire video contrivedly posing with her hand on her hip like she was on a red carpet, and even in Blair's vlog from the same thanksgiving every time Elle was shown there she was standing with her one hand on her hip

Gwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Gwen »

I'm just wondering where she wore that outfit....like in what setting is that appropriate? The top looked made for the beach but the skirt sure didn't. Seriously, where would you wear a high low skirt and a teeny tiny crop top!? Haha.

And that headband was pretty, but it looked awkward on.

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

She looks at least 35..

"In the oven it's not by hand"

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I can't even lie, that's a good deal for a curling wand. I also liked the way it was edited. I wonder if she has someone helping her now bc this video and her channel trailer were so much better. I didn't like her crop top & I can't stand those boho headbands but overall I liked this video. And yeah her abs are crazy!

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Her make up in the video was pretty bad, the harsh eyeliner accentuates her wrinkles/eye bags, she needs to stop wearing eye liner on her lower lash line, she looks so much better without it. I wasn't crazy about the outfit either, maybe if the skirt was high waisted. I don't really like crop tops with low rise skirts/shorts/jeans whatever, I think they show too much stomach and you end up looking like someone from a 2003 music video. She does not look bohemian either.

lux
Informer
Informer

Post by lux »

clairebear wrote:yeah the faces she pulls are not cute!

I don't expect much from Elle's dated fashion, but her "crop top" was just to show off how skinny she is. Most crop tops to be on trend are worn with a high waist pant or skirt not some hi low flowy crap. I don't really understand doing a bohemian style when her style is far from bohemian.
Right, i believe the "unspoken rule" when dealing with showing your midriff is that your belly button shouldn't appear. Everything about the Fowlers is tragically outdated.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Someone please introduce this girl to any other type of top!!!

Seriously! She always has that same neckline type of top going on and it makes her breasts look huge and top heavy.

:?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

lux wrote:Image

she looks like a dominatrix lol

what's up with the bedroom eyes and weird smirking?
hahah omg!! :lol:

IMZ-xo
Informer
Informer

Post by IMZ-xo »

The outfit would've been better if her top were a bit longer. I actually quite like her look here but she needs to switch up the top because it's not doing her any favours and doesn't go with the "look" she's aiming for... but DANG she has a good body.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I really only watched that video to see her abs. It was nothing special. She was definitely sucking it in. But because she is so thin, it's easier for her to have "abs". I didn't like the way she curled her hair with that inch long straight piece at the ends.

I can't believe after all these years that she's still one of those youtubers who still check themselves out in the LCD screen. Is it really that hard to put a mirror directly in front of you? She didn't even move so it's not the excuse that she has to make sure she's in the shot.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

lol in that video her face expressions look so much bitchy :D gosh

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

emmygues wrote:
I can't believe after all these years that she's still one of those youtubers who still check themselves out in the LCD screen. Is it really that hard to put a mirror directly in front of you? She didn't even move so it's not the excuse that she has to make sure she's in the shot.
I don't know if you've seen her set up, but if I remember correctly, doesn't she not have a table in front of her? She just sits on a stool/chair and has all the lights and the camera in front of her? So, it would make sense she's looking in the LCD screen to see what's she's doing with her hair.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

CrumbledOreos wrote:I don't know if you've seen her set up, but if I remember correctly, doesn't she not have a table in front of her? She just sits on a stool/chair and has all the lights and the camera in front of her? So, it would make sense she's looking in the LCD screen to see what's she's doing with her hair.
I've seen her setup and again, I really don't think it's that hard to put a mirror to the lens. She also looks at the LCD even when she wasn't doing her hair.

The nume tools are on sites like groupon, livingsocial, and those discount sites if anyone wants to buy them for the same price and potentially even cheaper. No point in using her specific coupon code.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Does Nume actually sell anything at full price? There always seems to be some sort of coupon code available with a ridiculous amount of money off. I imagine they put the prices high and then give out these codes just to make people think they are having a good deal, I doubt they are worth the actual full price. Has anyone tried their stuff?

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

xxkath wrote:Does Nume actually sell anything at full price? There always seems to be some sort of coupon code available with a ridiculous amount of money off. I imagine they put the prices high and then give out these codes just to make people think they are having a good deal, I doubt they are worth the actual full price. Has anyone tried their stuff?
I haven't tried anything but that's 100% what they do, no company always has a $100+ off promotion going on unless their stuff is worth way less than the discounted price.

Return to “Elle Fowler”