woah woah wait, you can get them??
WHY DONT I LIVE IN AMERICA :x

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Victoria Secret Fashion Show

Post by Lovelocket »

:) yes they sell the robes every year. They are kind of expensive and they do sell out quickly but I bought mine before the show. You can purchase them in store and online :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Justalkin
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Justalkin »

Thoughts on this year's 2016 show? Last year's show had low ratings. Who knows how this year's show will go.

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

Super not loving Bella hadid being in the show. To me the hadid girls aren't even gorgeous. Hated how they put Kendal in the show last year.

Yeah I'm not hearing much hype this year! I looked at the robes, don't think I'll buy one this year. The design isn't wowing me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Yeah I agree. The hadid sisters & kendall just ended up on the show because VS went all "instagram scouts" on them and gave them the special treatment for being social media popular.
I don't know if I'm the only one who feels VS is going downhill? I mean I can't believe that a brand who at one point was huge with models like Tyra Banks, Gisele Bundchen, etc., Now looks like a teeny booper brand. I know they obviously can't stay the same forever and they have to adjust to the changing times but they're not that interesting anymore.
It just seems like models now are celebrity kids who get their careers handed to them rather than models who actually have no family ties to Hollywood. I don't know that's just my rant I guess.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

The show had low ratings again this year. It was a little higher than last year's drop but still significantly low.

Honestly the show is getting worse every year and reason being (other than the low quality of models being selected aka hadid sisters & kendall) is that the show is becoming extremely repetitive. At this point they should really think about making the show every other year rather than yearly.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

The shows about having fun. That's how I've always seen it. The angels dance and jive and S M I L E. Bella and Gigi just pouted same as Kendall. They aren't VS models.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Bella didn't smile once on the runway. It was really weird. She looked really bland. Bella, gigi & Kendall don't fit VS. Yet I'm sure they'll still be on the runway again for 2017.

noshant
Talker
Talker

Post by noshant »

This year's show was disappointing. To be honest they just get worse every year. The only part of the show I liked was Gaga's performance.
The actual outfits are getting worse, the models are getting worse (as everyone else has said: Hadid sisters and Jenner), and the musical acts in general are getting worse too. I do feel like the VSFS hype is now dying down as well.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

noshant wrote:This year's show was disappointing. To be honest they just get worse every year. The only part of the show I liked was Gaga's performance.
The actual outfits are getting worse, the models are getting worse (as everyone else has said: Hadid sisters and Jenner), and the musical acts in general are getting worse too. I do feel like the VSFS hype is now dying down as well.
Yes I second this. They're running out of ideas for outfits. Not to mention the fantasy bras get uglier every year too. VS is losing it's prestige now.

Return to “TV Shows”