ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Post by CheshireCat »

She needs to cut off the bottom 3rd of her hair. It looks horrible, no matter how many times she's dyed it.
She deserves it though...all she did was rip on ombre hair (I agreed with her, it is a stupid trend), then went and got ombre hair, and then cried about ombre hair ever since then. Dumbass.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

In her haul, she said the jacket material was felt..... :roll:

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

CheshireCat wrote:She needs to cut off the bottom 3rd of her hair. It looks horrible, no matter how many times she's dyed it.
She deserves it though...all she did was rip on ombre hair (I agreed with her, it is a stupid trend), then went and got ombre hair, and then cried about ombre hair ever since then. Dumbass.
Seriously, I love how she's like omg my ombre is gone! And yet it is like the most prevalent thing in her videos. I can't stand to look at it anymore, I wish she would just cut it fucking off for good. Seriously, it's not like that part of her hair is ever going to be healthy again, the ends are always the worst part of anyone's hair and hers has definitely been through the ringer.

Keeza Dee
Learner
Learner

Post by Keeza Dee »

whiteoleander wrote:This screenshot is creeping me the fuck out.
Now I'm fucking scared of walking through my whole house to get to my bed. Can't stop picturing that face behind me in the mirror or something. Or maybe just standing at the end of my stairs. Man I'm fucking scared.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

McQueen. wrote:@87daysbefore
so @HourglassMakeup is making ambient light blushes and my bank account is really nervous about it

Chris better pick up extra shifts if they want to move to Seattle this summer.
She's such an idiot that it's almost difficult for me to even deal with. Also, let's reflect on her "no buy but you guys don't get to yell at me if I break it!!!!!!!!!". Why even tell viewers you're going on a no buy? You know when you're hauling people are going to say something no matter what.

Also, I think her mention of a Sephora gift card in the video may have just been a cover for her makeup haul. Something about her tone just made me think it was a lie. She's so full of shit.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

bubblegumbitch wrote:
McQueen. wrote:@87daysbefore
so @HourglassMakeup is making ambient light blushes and my bank account is really nervous about it

Chris better pick up extra shifts if they want to move to Seattle this summer.
She's such an idiot that it's almost difficult for me to even deal with. Also, let's reflect on her "no buy but you guys don't get to yell at me if I break it!!!!!!!!!". Why even tell viewers you're going on a no buy? You know when you're hauling people are going to say something no matter what.

Also, I think her mention of a Sephora gift card in the video may have just been a cover for her makeup haul. Something about her tone just made me think it was a lie. She's so full of shit.
More like she's trying to get free shit. Although I could see her trying to get Chris to work more.

gooroo
Debater
Debater

Post by gooroo »

am i the only one who literally cannot see any other college guy being attracted to rachel? she better thank god every night that she has chris

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

So... this was less than a year ago.
[youtube][/youtube]
Hot damn, Twatchel! You really let yourself go both physically and personally.

EZXIII
Talker
Talker

Post by EZXIII »

gooroo wrote:am i the only one who literally cannot see any other college guy being attracted to rachel? she better thank god every night that she has chris
I knew a girl like her in college: overweight but saying she ate "healthy," an avid complainer which she couldn't have been more entitled, and all around annoying to be around. Turns out that the only guy that wanted to fuck her also didn't want to be seen with her, or have anyone know they had contact. Guess Rachel lucked out lol

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

LAMO @ her fancy "felt" jacket. That shit looks like a felt story board with dollar tree garbage bags for sleeves.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

I think she looks nice in her TMI tag video.

fernanda
Learner
Learner

Post by fernanda »

Omg the tmi tag almost made me kill myself, I can't stand chris lack of personality, why does he have to repeat EVERYTHING rachel says? Is he a parrot or something? I totally agree with the post that says that he must have some kind of mental problem...
And I know it's just beating a dead horse but rachel really can't show respect for the others? That religious hate is just ridiculous! I can understand if you don't like people telling you what and what not to believe, but hating someone just because they believe in something that you don't?
Those two are disgusting...
(Sorry for my bad english, it's not my motherlanguage :p)

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

yeah the religious thing... she could have done a better job expressing herself.

WitchOfTheWest
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchOfTheWest »

alright here is a list of my thoughts on TMI through out the vid in order:
1. wow rachel actually looks nice. I like her eye makeup and hair
2. The first 4 minutes to me were the old Rachel. I forget when but somewhere around the 3 sec. mark she said something that actually made me laugh.
3. Then she had to pull that try-hard feminist act with the whole "ooh look at me I don't shave." News alert, a lot of girls actually don't unless it's the freaking summer. They just wear pants. Calm down special snowflake Rachel.
4. Jfc that religious comment was so rude. She is so close-minded it hurts. I'm Jewish but somewhat unreligious and have friends who go to Church every weekend who are in full support of gay marriage and abortion, as am I + their priest is gay and has a boyfriend. Maybe it's cause I live in L.A. Maybe if Rachel stopped learning everything she knows about politics, religion, and feminism from Tumblr she wouldn't be such an idiot.
5. I definitely think Chris has some sort of social issue. Like autism or aspbergers (sp?) There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, it's just he is in to math and science (right?) and seems kind of awkward and yeah like everyone else mentioned he doesn't have very many friends. That comment he said at 9:41 that was "Well thats our fuckin' TMI preference" was seriously so awkward it made me cringe.

Lol also when Chris was like "I miss being single"

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

I was crying when Chris said that! Poor thing is trapped by Rachel

E L M
Lurker
Lurker

Post by E L M »

In the TMI tag Rachel is talking about some question being sexist and she goes "Who wrote this? Nash Grier?" and I'm not gonna lie I actually laughed out loud. It's at 05:24 ish

Rose1903
Learner
Learner

Post by Rose1903 »

Watching that TMI made me thing why are these two people a couple Rachel seems so bitchy and rude and Chris doesn't have thoughts of his own. Like what in the hell are they going to talk about when they have been together for 10 years. I miss the old Rachel more and more because last year when I found her she didn't try so hard.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

In regards to Chris potentially having Aspergers: I've got to say, that sort of theorizing makes me a tad uncomfortable. I would say I'm very like Chris in terms of the reasons people are giving, and I almost got misdiagnosed with Aspergers by an old therapist of mine because she was essentially just checking off symptoms from the DSM. Point I'm trying to make: I do think he has some social issues of some sort (being mentally or just in general), but Aspergers is so commonly misdiagnosed that I'd tread carefully there. Not trying to offend anyone though, I know it's just discussion!

I sort of both liked and disliked the TMI video. I think it's because at times she was seriously funny (That Nash Grier comment) but at other times she was typical old obnoxious Rachel. I had some free time last night and I went through her channel back to the old videos, and jesus, the nostalgia! I watched a video, something like "Annoying people in class" and it actually had me almost in tears. There's still that whole issue of what-if-they-watch-this-video but she was so genuinely funny that I didn't even really care. And that Starbucks video she unprivated, so classic. I remember this time last year going back through her videos and being shocked at the change but now it's so much worse. They are honestly like two different people, it's astounding.

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

WOW! CHRIS IS ONLY 5'9''!? What a shrimp! I always assumed he was past the 6'0'' mark, which made the height and weight difference between the two hella more funny, but I'm a little bummed now.

WitchOfTheWest
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchOfTheWest »

HattieChaos wrote:In regards to Chris potentially having Aspergers: I've got to say, that sort of theorizing makes me a tad uncomfortable. I would say I'm very like Chris in terms of the reasons people are giving, and I almost got misdiagnosed with Aspergers by an old therapist of mine because she was essentially just checking off symptoms from the DSM. Point I'm trying to make: I do think he has some social issues of some sort (being mentally or just in general), but Aspergers is so commonly misdiagnosed that I'd tread carefully there. Not trying to offend anyone though, I know it's just discussion!

I sort of both liked and disliked the TMI video. I think it's because at times she was seriously funny (That Nash Grier comment) but at other times she was typical old obnoxious Rachel. I had some free time last night and I went through her channel back to the old videos, and jesus, the nostalgia! I watched a video, something like "Annoying people in class" and it actually had me almost in tears. There's still that whole issue of what-if-they-watch-this-video but she was so genuinely funny that I didn't even really care. And that Starbucks video she unprivated, so classic. I remember this time last year going back through her videos and being shocked at the change but now it's so much worse. They are honestly like two different people, it's astounding.

oh, really sorry! i totally forgot about the whole misdiagnosis rule on the website.

I think Rachel was much calmer in the video, and wasn't screaming and spitting and staging things (like her friends coming in to her room with champagne during a vid). I do however think her new "obsession" with wine is super irritating. I think she's trying to get in with the whole group of female you tubers who get drunk and make videos. Rachel has become too self-conscious in my opinion to sort of let loose and just be funny and brutally honest like she used too. I think she's gotten so caught up with these different personas she feels she must portray (the unshaven feminist, the super positive un-hypocritical open-minded girl, the funny alcoholic) that she puts her foot in her mouth and ultimately lacks the charisma she used to have.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”