ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

DingoPet
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Post by DingoPet »

If she was so "unattached" to her hair (again, trying to elevate herself up above people who are), why did she not cut all the bleached part off in the first place instead of thinking she could fix it with clown dye?

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

She now posts something about weed on her tumblr every single day. I don't know why this bothers me so much, but it really does. I wonder how long until she just straight up says she smokes in one of her videos. Doesn't her mom watch her vids?

kat4610
Learner
Learner

Post by kat4610 »

There's nothing wrong with her smoking weed and it's ridiculous to shame that. I'm a full time student medical school at OHSU with a current 3.9 GPA and I smoke every day, almost all day since I was 15. I have a full time job as well, if you spent time reading up on the health benefits of marijuana it'd aid you in making judgement :). It helps a lot with depression so honestly I have nothing wrong with Rach smoking it, she seems more lively lately and getting back to being more real in my opinion! The west coast will do her well, I retract my statement from before.

heartillion
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heartillion »

kat4610 wrote:There's nothing wrong with her smoking weed and it's ridiculous to shame that. I'm a full time student medical school at OHSU with a current 3.9 GPA and I smoke every day, almost all day since I was 15. I have a full time job as well, if you spent time reading up on the health benefits of marijuana it'd aid you in making judgement :). It helps a lot with depression so honestly I have nothing wrong with Rach smoking it, she seems more lively lately and getting back to being more real in my opinion! The west coast will do her well, I retract my statement from before.
Its not bad if she smokes, I dont think that anyone is saying shes a bad person for it. People are getting irritated because she doesnt shut the fuck up about it as with most people who smoke weed and have to talk about it 20 times an hour.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

[youtube][/youtube]

OT but Kristee was sponsored by Slugbooks... Wonder if Rachel was too. There's no FTC on her 10 Lessons I Learned in College video

I know a lot of gurus aren't honest about sponsorships but it's Rachel so I'm annoyed x 10 more than if it were someone else

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

Eh, I don't really care if she was. She actually uses it and it's actually a really beneficial thing for her to be telling people about. It's helped me a lot, and I'm sure it has helped a lot of other people. I get more annoyed when people are sponsored by, say, tissues...

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

oxprincessxo wrote:Eh, I don't really care if she was. She actually uses it and it's actually a really beneficial thing for her to be telling people about. It's helped me a lot, and I'm sure it has helped a lot of other people. I get more annoyed when people are sponsored by, say, tissues...
Hahaha, good point! I was just more annoyed by the fact that she didn't include that in the FTC (if it is true which I'm only assuming)

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

Yeah, I get that. Meghanrosette also seems to be sponsored by Slugbooks which is ridiculous business for slugbooks because Meghan dropped out of college. So I think you are right, she probably is sponsored / has been sponsored in the past. She should definitely clarify.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

kat4610 wrote:There's nothing wrong with her smoking weed and it's ridiculous to shame that. I'm a full time student medical school at OHSU with a current 3.9 GPA and I smoke every day, almost all day since I was 15. I have a full time job as well, if you spent time reading up on the health benefits of marijuana it'd aid you in making judgement :). It helps a lot with depression so honestly I have nothing wrong with Rach smoking it, she seems more lively lately and getting back to being more real in my opinion! The west coast will do her well, I retract my statement from before.
Chill, I smoke too. People always feel the need to share all their personal info lol idc about your GPA. And idc about her smoking, I care about her constantly needing to brag about it. Even though another poster above me is saying oh marijuana is great, why not post about it. Its because love it or hate it, its still illegal in most states, so its stupid for her to post about it attached with her name.

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

On the subject of weed: just another example of how she really can't go without spending money (IMATS too). That shit isn't cheap, especially if she's supposedly smoking every day. And if SHE'S not paying for it at all and is just mooching off of other people every single time, that's just rude and I retract every statement I made about her progress becoming less of a shitty person but still pretty fucking shitty. ;)

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Rachel isn't going to save any money. We'll probably see another post about how her mommy had to give them some moving money again. Either that or she will be asking her followers to help her win some money again and then make a video complaining that people are talking about how much money she has like before. In any case, I'm convinced that Rachel is a total asshole and possibly one of the least self aware people I watch on youtube, and I'm convinced that she has no fucking idea what she is doing with makeup, but I'll probably keep watching just to see her lose her damn mind when she moves to Seattle and those student loans start rolling in.

chicgeek93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicgeek93 »

Chris said in his College Part1 video that he's in the process of applying for jobs. Does this imply that he didn't apply to grad school, or is he applying to jobs as a backup plan?

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

chicgeek93 wrote:Chris said in his College Part1 video that he's in the process of applying for jobs. Does this imply that he didn't apply to grad school, or is he applying to jobs as a backup plan?
I think he's just looking for some temporary work right now. But I'm not sure who would hire him if he plans on leaving in a few months...Also idk if you guys remember when Rachel instagramed that picture of him "dressed up" for some interview. Guessing he didn't get that one

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

She can kiss her brain cells goodbye with all that weed smoking. And not to mention the munchies.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

Yeah I'm sure smoking weed isn't helping with her problems of sitting around in doors all day & over eating

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

CheshireCat wrote:Yeah I'm sure smoking weed isn't helping with her problems of sitting around in doors all day & over eating
That sounds like a perfect day to me. I'm not even gonna lie, haha. But I think it's because I know it's such an indulgent thing to do and not something I get to do regularly.

seanymph
Debater
Debater

Post by seanymph »

CheshireCat wrote:Yeah I'm sure smoking weed isn't helping with her problems of sitting around in doors all day & over eating
>inb4 someone writes a 10 paragraph monologue about how they smoke weed and have a 4.0 and look like a model.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

seanymph wrote:
>inb4 someone writes a 10 paragraph monologue about how they smoke weed and have a 4.0 and look like a model.
:rofl: bless this post

Keeza Dee
Learner
Learner

Post by Keeza Dee »

seanymph wrote:
hahahahahah you just made my night

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

Ugh I hate when someone makes a statement about a youtuber on this forum and then people assume that they're being attacked because they do the same thing said youtuber does. Yeah, smoking weed is fine and lots of people are successful and don't let it take over their life... and then you have people like Rachael who sit around smoking all day, rapidly gaining weight, stewing in their depression and self hate non-stop because they're spending all day smoking.

That doesn't mean your life is like that.
forever stuffin'

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”