Study Abroad in University

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Study Abroad in University

Post by gizcorn » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:21 am

So as part of my course at uni I get the opportunity to study abroad in the US, the time has come to start making our final decisions and the College I was wanting to travel to has no exchange places for the year I'll be out there so I'm forced to re-research everything and try and decide where I want to go.

Has anyone here been in this type of situation or actually been on a year out in the States? I made friends with a few Americans last year at my uni who were doing a JYA so I have some idea of what to expect (I grilled them lots haha) but generally I feel a bit helpless still about it, so any advice or stories would be brilliant :)

bsupertramp
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Study Abroad in University

Post by bsupertramp » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 am

I did a semester long exchange to the US last year (from Australia). It was the best thing I've ever done. I grew so much as a person, and I learned so much about myself. Yeah it was difficult at times, but in the end it was so worth it. I recommend going on exchange to all uni students, it really is a once in a lifetime experience.

toddlakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by toddlakes » Mon May 20, 2019 2:08 pm

I think studying abroad is considered very promising for most students, as they will gain a lot of experience for their successful career and make new friends. But you should also remember about dissertation proposal writing service Paperial.com, this is a good educational portal that will help you in studying abroad, because, as a rule, it is much more difficult to study there.

DylanSchaw
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DylanSchaw » Mon May 20, 2019 2:12 pm

I love native country and don`t wonna study abroad

Return to “Education”