JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Interview/Pictures on Ditlo.com

Post by JediBeauty »

http://ditlo.com/2013/10/11/elle-blair-fowler/#st

In some of the pictures you can really see the bags under Elle's eyes. I think they both look really pretty and I love Blair's outfit.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Interview/Pictures on Ditlo.com

Post by Angie V »

Why does Blair constantly dress like a 30-year-old, she's younger than I am for pete's sake. Is that pink and black dining room photo from Blair's apartment?
imma ball til the day i fall

rawrpi
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpi »

Angie V wrote:Why does Blair constantly dress like a 30-year-old, she's younger than I am for pete's sake. Is that pink and black dining room photo from Blair's apartment?

1 1/2 months later.... I don't think that outfit is 30-year-old-like at all. Conservative top and a decent skirt does not constitute an outfit for a 30-year-old.

om nom nom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by om nom nom »

I don't think her outfit looks too conservative either. It's better than having her tits hanging out! And I like how Elle said she likes macs more because they're "trendier". Is that even a valid reason?

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

om nom nom wrote:I don't think her outfit looks too conservative either. It's better than having her tits hanging out! And I like how Elle said she likes macs more because they're "trendier". Is that even a valid reason?
For a lot of people yes. I would say a good deal of Apple users, be it Macbooks, iPhones, iMacs, whatever, only use them because of the brand name. To them its like owning a Louis Vuitton, its a status symbol and label they can show off. Which in turn often gives a bad rep for people that actually enjoy Apple products for real reasons.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Why don't they ever tell their viewers about stuff like this (I don't read their tweets so if I missed it I apologize)? They owe everything to their viewers but they keep so many of these tv show interviews and photo shoots secret.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I wouldn't consider something they both tweeted to be a secret.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

rawrpi wrote:
Angie V wrote:Why does Blair constantly dress like a 30-year-old, she's younger than I am for pete's sake. Is that pink and black dining room photo from Blair's apartment?

1 1/2 months later.... I don't think that outfit is 30-year-old-like at all. Conservative top and a decent skirt does not constitute an outfit for a 30-year-old.
I didn't say conservative. Conservative is fine. But I still that outfit looks like someone who is a businesswoman in her late 20s or early 30s would wear, not a 20-year-old girl (probably 19 at the time of the photos). I mean yeah she should wear what she wants but I think it's aging her way too quickly.
imma ball til the day i fall

Return to “Elle & Blair”