JayJaysBeautyBlog / Jordan Cheyenne

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Re: JayJaysBeautyBlog / Jordan Cheyenne

Post by Norcalghal »

I just think it’s crazy. Those tickets are at least 1200 dollar for the two of em, when I went to Maui I left after 5 days and I felt cheated. I can’t imagine only going for 2 days! That’s insane. That moment with Christian is so staged. The more we talk about her parenting the more she tries to fabricate a perfect mother/son bond. How she is with Christian isn’t how she is with him in person. How many staged disgusting cleavage selfies
Are we going to be subjected to?

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JayJaysBeautyBlog / Jordan Cheyenne

Post by bubbles_328 »

Norcalghal wrote:I just think it’s crazy. Those tickets are at least 1200 dollar for the two of em, when I went to Maui I left after 5 days and I felt cheated. I can’t imagine only going for 2 days! That’s insane. That moment with Christian is so staged. The more we talk about her parenting the more she tries to fabricate a perfect mother/son bond. How she is with Christian isn’t how she is with him in person. How many staged disgusting cleavage selfies
Are we going to be subjected to?
Right??! I get more and more annoyed every time I see her film him bc she has him putting on this big act so she can pretend like he’s the model child/they have a perfect relationship. WTFE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

She really has no sense of self. I just watched a GaryVee video on insta. He spoke so much truth about how parents screw kids up with this fake it till you make it. Kids then feel they need to look and act a part to get what they want. It leaves a bunch of depressed, in debt people. And screws a kid up mentally. I feel it must have been done to her and she is rehearsing her son to be the same. Why does she even need to show what she has? She has tried to do that from the start even broke.

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

I wouldn’t be surprised of Jordan get SSI because I honestly think she suffers from BPD and can’t hold a job

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Completely agree about SSI. Makes sense if she applied and was waitlisted, she would have gotten a big check for time she waited. Hence all the spending end of last year into this year. Also why she would be approved on a rental like her home, it has to be around 3,000 in rent and she has to have stable income. Between her and Christian SSI check, it would cover it. I don’t care about the SSI but don’t be a fraud telling people it’s her Youtube income! Hello, anyone can see what you make. It’s not sponsorships either, she acts like she is sponsored but it’s all affiliate marketing. Probably less than $100 a month from that. Not some $60,000 per video sponsor. There are sponser rules, and sponsors make sure the video is to thief standards. No way in hell, lululemon gave her a sponser or partnership. Brett has one and it’s a huge difference in video quality standards. She is completely faking her life. It’s sad.

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

I also think that as recent as late last year her kid was in government subsidizes schooling. I remember a video where she said the school found out that she wasn’t in the school district in order for her son to attend school. They probably found out with all this government/ YT income she probably no longer qualified to attend this school so he was kicked out.

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

I also think that as recent as of late last year her kid was in government subsidizes schooling. I remember a video where she said the school found out that she wasn’t in the school district in order for her son to attend school. That’s not how preschool works. They probably found out with all this government/ YT income she probably no longer qualified to attend this school so he was kicked out. She lies about everything. It’s insane!

Post by Guest »

Her views have really gone down. She hasn't had but 2 or 3 videos get over 100,000 views in the past 8 months. Overall her average seems to be 30k-40k views per video. Is it possible to buy subscribers? I ask because her videos views and comments are SO LOW compared to the number of subscribers. I mean only about 10% of her subscribers are actually watching her content. Someone with over 500k subscribers should also have more than 95k followers on Instagram and more than only 2k-3k likes and around 100 comments.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

She is pushing her ebooks for sale b1g1, then says no cost to express her gratitude. Umm you have to buy one, it’s not free. Funny she giving away the 8 page ebook on manifestation fluff. Her new one coming has got to be another junk book because she is asking on Twitter for people to email her their stories. Not asking for people to give stories based on her courses.

Then goes over her day, she went to the salon and didn’t get the grays covered? Then says she has to get the car ready, for a flight? And is packing Christians school work? Why spend money to take a short trip to Hawaii and have him do homework?

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Yes you can buy subscribers, views and even instagram followers. There are a number of sites. You can tell on socialblade.com if someone does. It’s a steady incline then huge dips. She had that spring 2017. Her brother makes more on YT with less followers. I bet that stings!

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:Her views have really gone down. She hasn't had but 2 or 3 videos get over 100,000 views in the past 8 months. Overall her average seems to be 30k-40k views per video. Is it possible to buy subscribers? I ask because her videos views and comments are SO LOW compared to the number of subscribers. I mean only about 10% of her subscribers are actually watching her content. Someone with over 500k subscribers should also have more than 95k followers on Instagram and more than only 2k-3k likes and around 100 comments.
I thought this a while ago!!! She has so many insta followers but gets very little likes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

She is traveling today. So the whole insta story ordering tickets to leave tomorrow was fake since she coming back by Tuesday and not next Saturday. I

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

I find it funny on her stories she has a quote “don’t put your life out there and tell people to stay out of my business” this is why she gets people questioning her life because she throws details out there and doesn’t follow through. Why not wait to share after you do things?? Then she wouldn’t come off as flaky. Sheesh.

Post by Guest »

Sadams1 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:21 pm
She is traveling today. So the whole insta story ordering tickets to leave tomorrow was fake since she coming back by Tuesday and not next Saturday. I
she 100% did not buy those tickets herself. You can put the ones she supposedly bought in your cart and you'll see the price she supposedly paid was for nonrefundable tickets that can only possibly (not 100% that they'll let you change flights) be changed by paying $200/ticket. Plus why would they need to change dates? She doesn't work, I don't know if her brother does or not, her Dad does but he owns his own practice and she should know her sons school schedule. I'm sure her excuse (if anyone actually notices and calls her out) will be that Christian has school or she has to be back to launch her new course (which can be done from anywhere that has internet).

This whole trip has just been an elaborate scam to make her seem #goals. Yes she's actually going to Hawaii but has lied about every aspect of the trip like when shes going, who's paying, who's coming with (she made it seem up until what a week ago or even less that it was just her and her son), etc. I wonder how much time her son will be spending with everyone else but her? I really hope when he grows up and gets older he doesn't have this idea that he has to be picture perfect at all times and that one's only goal in life should be to own material possessions, go into debt for those possessions and then lie to everyone about how you got them and scam people for money so you can get more material things.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

I like Jordan Cheyscam. A few more: JayJayFakeAss blog, or Jordan Cheyenne: pathological lair or Jordan Cheyenne: FakeBossBabe.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

This whole trip has been a crazy all over the place mess. This morning puts on Twitter she is Hawaii bound like she is leaving now. Then all day spent filming at home? She has stated many times she will do travel vlogs for youtube. Now it’s going to be on her insta stories? Why do people can’t go back and point out fake stories?? The whole point of her “manifesting” this vacation was for her son, nothing about this is for her son. She just talks to hear herself. Poor kid probably gets all excited for these things she talks about then let down.

Post by Guest »

Sadams1 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:04 pm
This whole trip has been a crazy all over the place mess. This morning puts on Twitter she is Hawaii bound like she is leaving now. Then all day spent filming at home? She has stated many times she will do travel vlogs for youtube. Now it’s going to be on her insta stories? Why do people can’t go back and point out fake stories?? The whole point of her “manifesting” this vacation was for her son, nothing about this is for her son. She just talks to hear herself. Poor kid probably gets all excited for these things she talks about then let down.
Yeah like why lie saying your on your way to Hawaii when you haven't even left yet. Looked before like she likes to fly Delta and they only have 4 flights left for the day. 2 would put her getting in Hawaii @ 11am tomorrow, one would put her getting there @ 2 pm tomorrow and the other is a $2,000 non stop flight. So looks like she isn't going to actually be there until tomorrow. Again, why lie? And she said she was coming back Tuesday not long ago but today says she's got 3 videos ready to upload for next week while she's gone. She will put the vlog on her Insta stories and then just cut that footage into a YouTube video. She honestly can't even keep up with her own lies anymore.

I also like Jordan CheyScam or JayJays BrokeAssBlog

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

Yaaas! Jordan CheyScam is fitting!

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Did anyone see a winner announced for giveaways lately? The lululemon giftcard? Is it real or for the video views/comments?

MsJakilyn
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MsJakilyn »

Sadams1 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:49 pm
Did anyone see a winner announced for giveaways lately? The lululemon giftcard? Is it real or for the video views/comments?
Supposedly, she stated she would announce the winner today. I haven't seen it yet.
Another Brittany Dawn scammer in my opinion. I've noticed Jordan likes to copy many youtubers. She tries to look like Carli Bybel mostly. Sorry sis, there's no comparison lol

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”