GlowOfGrace

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GlowOfGrace

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Sometimes the way she talks in her videos...I can't describe it..."you should do this you should do that, you should be doing blah blah blah" she is kind of bossy yet doesn't have the professional background to be so authoritative. What is her education background btw?

teadrunk
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrunk »

I can't stand her because all of her videos are literally just commercials. And all those haul videos? She didn't haul anything - it was all sent to her! And she was probably paid to talk about them all. Why though? It's not even like she has a huge following. So why is Milani always sending her everything they have? Probably because all the brands know that she'll never say a negative thing about any of their products, she's all about the money and free shit.

She also talks like a robot, it's so rehearsed, nothing seems natural coming out of her mouth. I say this because in a few of her vlogs you could see her turn on and off her "youtube voice". Ugh, I really liked her when I started following her until I realized she's practically just an infomercial.

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

^ That is exactly how I feel. I started watching her and enjoyed her makeup tutorials. Back then she was using Urban Decay palletes that she actually purchased. She used to film multiple tutorials with the same palletes. Now days she only films products that are sent to her. Also all her unboxing videos are annoying I finally unsubscribed.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Somebody asked what Rachel's educational background is. She has a Bachelor's and I believe it's in marketing and that she graduated from Notre Dame. I unsubbed from her the other day because ALL of her recent videos are just commercials. No thank you. :roll:

Alicia10
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alicia10 »

I agree with everybody else about her recent videos being commercial after commercial...

It's such a shame because I also used to love her older videos. Being honest, though, I think it's always been somewhat obvious that she's only making videos for the money, hence being desperate to work with any brand that contacts her.

In my opinion she's shooting herself in the foot, because she's pretty and obviously intelligent; if she were to just be a bit more 'real' and stop trying to constantly promote EVERYTHING that brands send to her I think she'd actually have a lot more subscribers than she currently does. People are beginning to comment on her videos as well, stating how disappointed they are she only talks about products which have been sent to her for free. It's a shame she doesn't listen.

Shameless
Debater
Debater

Post by Shameless »

So her hubby is out of a job and all of a sudden she decides to show her kid's face on the youtubes. No surprise there.

teadrunk
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrunk »

Girl needs to chill out on the teeth whitening. Her teeth are practically see-through now.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Shameless wrote:So her hubby is out of a job and all of a sudden she decides to show her kid's face on the youtubes. No surprise there.
I am not familiar with baseball. Is he permanently or temporarily out of work?

gnbross
Learner
Learner

Post by gnbross »

It sounded permanent. He injured his shoulder two years ago and is in constant pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

gnbross wrote:It sounded permanent. He injured his shoulder two years ago and is in constant pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohhh ok thank you, now it makes sense I didn't understand when she was referring to IVs and medical stuff. I was like what?

Febe
Talker
Talker

Post by Febe »

I wonder what he will do for work. I'm sure they've got money saved up (I would hope!) but I'm sure they will need income. What do you think she brings in with her channel?

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Febe wrote:I wonder what he will do for work. I'm sure they've got money saved up (I would hope!) but I'm sure they will need income. What do you think she brings in with her channel?
I doubt she makes much at all through YT. Tbh, she probably can't afford to go out and haul a bunch of new stuff to review and demo. Obscure free stuff is probably all she has to work with. Her hubs only played ball for a short time. And her for sure wasn't making any huge salary like big name players. He needed to prove himself first before negotiating for more money. But his career was cut very short due to injuries. She is going to need to utilize her Notre Dame degree and get a job. He will have to play stay-at-home dad.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I had the assumption they were loaded since she owns a LV bag or two.

Febe
Talker
Talker

Post by Febe »

His salary (per Google) in 2012 was $481,500

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Febe wrote:His salary (per Google) in 2012 was $481,500
And how long has he been out of play now?
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Febe
Talker
Talker

Post by Febe »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
Febe wrote:His salary (per Google) in 2012 was $481,500
And how long has he been out of play now?
I'm not sure. I only know he left baseball because she mentioned it in her last video.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I am happy she finally posted a diet and fitness routine video but it wasn't very complete. A lot of sponsored crap to include a promo for 3S Fitness but what pissed me off is that instead of linking the website where you can find out more info and read about it she linked the page directly to paypal which says NOTHING. UGH! Instead of a damn commercial about having a personal trainer why didn't she simply cover her workout routine, what she does, for how long that is what the title of the video was. Nope. Its like in order to get her routine we have to sign up with Abby with 3S Fitness. :roll:
I am happy she at least covered some of her meals and mentioned her favorite eats on Pinterest, that was about the most useful thing I got out of the video. Funny how she rolls her eyes when she talks sometimes. How lucky she NEVER has had a weight issue, good for her! LOL

Shameless
Debater
Debater

Post by Shameless »

So has anyone been watching her vlogs?

I can't believe she cut her hair again. She is one of those people who looks nice either way but she looks HOT with long hair, just cute with short.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I watch some vlogs but since I have older kids I get bored watching baby stuff all the time. Even though her baby is adorable.

Febe
Talker
Talker

Post by Febe »

I haven't watched her in forever. Still the same old commercials?

Return to “F-K”