Chanelette

Meandme
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chanelette

Post by Meandme »

Dandelion wrote:I also don't get why she made such a drama out of needing an "attention-grabber" bikini - only to wear this!
WTF? I mean, we all know the top didn't fit too well, but this is worse, right?
She seems to have ditched the "classy", "classic" and "chic" for the last bit.
I actually thought the bottoms looked too small for her.

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

nono no....the video was a totally bad joke! the way he treated her...calling his 22 years old Casper the ghost and telling her that he has expectations from her at night while performing in the hotel resort :o I mean...is he treating her like a personal deluxe hooker??? buying her jewelry and then speaking to her like that in front of the camera?!? I would be ashamed...

Post by Guest »

He seems like the type of guy who doesn't have a lot of respect towards women in general.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

A little bit of exercise and less junk food wouldn't do bad to her :?

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

well she said she has fast food twice a year only :lol: yeah right....not even her bf believed that...

silverarya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silverarya »

She feels so much healthier with a tan... even though tanning is your skin producing Melanin in response to radiation hitting your skin...

She feels healthier with skin damage!

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

She looked so weird in those videos, especially when swimming. Does she think she is beautiful or something? Not at all. Her head looks proportionally too small to her body. She looks flabby, like she needs to do some major toning. We always hear how out of breath she is. Her lips bother the crap out of me. She looks deformed. This whole vacation was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen with them ignoring each other, insulting, sick of being around each other, never going out, her boring cooking, and video of them going up and down those stupid stairs every single day. Who the heck cares?? She is a bad example to her viewers with her sunburn and not using enough SPF and apparently not caring. Why can't she say her boyfriend's first name? We see his face...are we seriously going to figure out who he is and even care with just a first name? No! So now she is home, eating her candy and junk food, having romantic dinners with her mother. OMG. She will never function in the real world.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

marie_antoinette wrote:He seems like the type of guy who doesn't have a lot of respect towards women in general.

I got the same impression. I think she is more in love with him, and he's probably dating other women. Who goes through a six year long distance relationship in their right mind?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

She loves to call herself names, first she was khaleesi, now she's a russian doll...

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Her orange face seriously bothered me, I hate when people have pale bodies and orange faces.

She has changed so much, when she first started, she was actually classy and nice to people, she bought quality makeup and gave good reviews, now she's rude to everyone, thinks that she's the classiest thing ever when she's trashy as hell and buys shitty things.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Triple post (I'm writing here as I go through her august favourites, so sorry).
"I was washing dishes 3-4 times a day" Now I'm pretty sure her boyfriend treats her as his servant.

Her smacking noises were particularly annoying in this video, I got a few scares from her.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Her new vlog is so boring. First alone in a coffee shop. Then showing a man fishing? Watching birds migrating and it freaks her out? Why? They do it every year. Very odd video. I love the way she goes on and on about how she browses, then makes a list of things she likes, the prices, decides if they will incorporate into her wardrobe and then she buys. She means she shows her parents and they decide what she can buy since she doesn't work and they pay for everything. She ought to be ashamed of herself, 22 years old and completely lazy. Her friend works. Her cousin works. Is she too mental that she can't even get a part-time job as a waitress or store to pay for her own things and not have to go through some crazy ritual for buying things? I am all for smart shopping, but you can tell that isn't what is going on. She is completely dependent on her parents for everything. This is very rare as most Europeans teach their children to be independent at a very young age, and she is a grown woman. She comes across to me as someone who will be single and very bitter by the time she is in her 30's. I don't feel sorry for her when her boyfriend treats her like a servant. She can end the relationship at any time. She chooses to play the part. No one forces her.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Maybe she thinks she deserves everything just for the sake of being her :roll: But bah, she shouldn't even try to get a job, she would be complaining about everything all day so it would be a matter of time for the boss to fire her.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Diorette wrote:Maybe she thinks she deserves everything just for the sake of being her :roll: But bah, she shouldn't even try to get a job, she would be complaining about everything all day so it would be a matter of time for the boss to fire her.
Very true. I really don't think she could ever function in the real world. Not sure what her parents are thinking. Any US parent would be sick and tired of a 22 year old adult living at home, going to college and spending all their spare time shopping or vlogging or talking about makeup. She hasn't got the talent, style nor quality videos to make it big on YT and she is too old now. They look for 14 and 16 year olds, not women old enough to be married, working and popping out kids of their own. She hasn't got the bubbly personality nor the "class" or brains that agencies/employers or anyone else would be looking for. And if she ever did marry "the boyfriend" I think it would be short-lived and divorce early in the relationship. They already seem to lack respect and interest in each other. I couldn't wait to graduate, work and be out on my own, owing to no one. She thinks she is cool just hanging around all summer and not working at all during afternoons/evenings/weekends, but in reality she is pathetic and useless.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Her latest video. She thinks a grey storage box looks chic. OMG. She needs to get out of the dressing room and see normal life more. Looks like a basic office storage box for keeping bills in. How exciting. I love how she keeps talking about buying things for her future house. She isn't engaged, she and her boyfriend didn't seem interested in each other in Turkey, they don't even hang around each other's family, she doesn't work, no friends to hang out with, she has no life. How does she expect to have her own home? Reality check, Ieva!

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Ew, uglier than usual with her yellow teeth

And not kidding, but she has been going EVERY SINGLE DAY to Zara, she's been posting outfits on the dressing room every day this week.. she's seriously useless.

Post by Guest »

I just don't understand it. Even if I go to the same store 2x a month, they still have the same stuff. Why would you go every day? And the sales assistants must hate her.. not buying anything, just trying on things every day and taking pictures of herself.

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

what is with the series of crappy videos that she keeps posting lately???? and she makes me feel sick: now she started eating in front of the camera and talking at the same time with full mouth?! disgusting....

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I almost threw up when she ate part of the rice thingy and then she put it back in the package, GROSS! I hope it's only for her because I would be disgusted if I found a half eaten cookie on my cookie package.
I'm pretty surprised how she's not overweight, she must have a really fast metabolism, i would be rolling if I ate what she eats every day.

"this keeps my hair from getting puffy" Ieva, your hair is always a frizzy mess.

zainabmurawat
Learner
Learner

Post by zainabmurawat »

I feel like her self control is in the negatives. She HAD to eat that rice cake, and talk with her mouth full. She HAS to buy everything she WANTS not NEEDS. Instead of buying clothes; why don't you save up money for the "future" house you want. Pay for university yourself; or pay back your parents. I highly doubt you have "nothing" to wear for the fall. No matter how many clothes she buys; she still wears the same things.

Return to “Chanelette”