Made in Chelsea

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Made in Chelsea

Post by ggeyeliner »

Is anybody here watching this? What do you guys think? Who do you like and who don't?

I do not usually watch these kind of shows and at first I hated this show but now, I just love it. This is ridiculous but awesome.

I really like Binky, she is so sweet and ever mean to anybody. She is friends with everybody and she is so pretty. I really like her.
I also like Lucy, first when she appeared few seasons ago I hated her but now, she is awesome. She is really strong and gorgeous.
I hate that Phoebe, she is so stupid and mean. Like what is up with that ''nobody can't date my ex'' and overall so stupid. Always telling people how big sluts they are but khm khm, she is actually the biggest one. I like her style tho.
And Louise is crazy. Before relationship with Spencer she was alright but after that break up... what the hell happened? She went stupid. I can't believe how much that break up changed her. So desperate and sad to watch.
And why on the earth that show needs people like Olivia, Rosie and Cheska, they are so boring and useless.

About guys.
Andy is cute but stupid and overly in love with Louise. Spencer is just douchebag and I can't believe that so many girls fall for him. So idiotic. There is seriously something wrong with him. Like something medically
I kinda like Jamie, he is cute but sometimes acts weird.
I love Proudlock and Francis, and also Marc Francis is awesome too :D

Okay, I guess I'm too excited right now :D
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater

Re: Made in Chelsea

Post by GuruSayWhat »

I am the exact same as you! I hated it at first and now I love it! I feel exactly the same about the cast as you do! Mark Francis is my fave though, it's like his solution for everything is champagne. I loved it at the beginning of Season 6 the cast were all causing drama at a pool party and Mark Francis and Victoria were just chilling with some champers after she arrived by helicopter lol!

Also loved it when Millie slapped Spencer...he is a prick! And a sleeze! Also love Francis! He's so awkward it's brilliant!

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Õhh, I hate Louise so much that if I see her I want to slap her. What the hell is wrong with her? Sooo disgusting.

And I still can not believe that guy was Niall Horan, seriously? That is why she was so proud if that came out, you can read that on her face. :?
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruSayWhat »

ggeyeliner wrote:Õhh, I hate Louise so much that if I see her I want to slap her. What the hell is wrong with her? Sooo disgusting.

And I still can not believe that guy was Niall Horan, seriously? That is why she was so proud if that came out, you can read that on her face. :?
I know! I wanted to slap the smugness off her face! Also, I think Andy is the new Spencer...

chelseag
Learner
Learner

Post by chelseag »

I want to reinstate this thread but I don't know if people will find it! I need some people to have some serious discussions about this show with! :p

moonlightbae
Informer
Informer

Post by moonlightbae »

Omg yas, please revive this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all hail Guru Gossip ^-^

moonlightbae
Informer
Informer

Post by moonlightbae »

Omg yas, please revive this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all hail Guru Gossip ^-^

Sadie W
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Made in Chelsea - OMG!

Post by Sadie W »

Isn't Made in Chelsea juicy right now!

Am loving the old favourites - Alex Mytton, Jamie Laing, Louise and Sam Thompson, Mark-Francis and Victoria, and the lovely Ollie Locke.

But the newbies are certainly stirring it up!

Didn't it kick off last week!?

Who expected to see a physical FIGHT on Made in Chelsea! Thought i was watching Geordie Shore!

It was absolutely hilarious - they are just so BAD at fighting, was literally cringing while watching. Tell me I wasn't the only one hiding behind the sofa?

Very funny take on it here: https://anidolmind.com/made-in-chelsea- ... -year-old/

Next episode promises to be fairly amazing...naughty Liv!!

Sadie W
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sadie W »

Yes, Made in Chelsea IS interesting to watch. If you ever watched - and loved - Gossip Girl, I would say it's a real life version of that. Exactly that, in fact!

They lie and cheat but their friendship group is unbreakable. People are cast out but then return to the fold. They are extremely privileged and spend their lives jetting from one luxurious location to the next - but like Chuck, Blair and Dan, most of them are bright and interesting and well educated - that can be unusual in reality TV.

The ones that aren't don't last very long on the programme.

Of course lust, too much money and time overcomes intelligence and there are the same sorts of incestuous relationships that we saw on Gossip Girl. They don't talk about fast cars and make up - they aren't vacant - it's ALL about relationships/friendships, just like Gossip Girl.

Remember that last famous line from Gossip Girl? "There's always someone on the outside trying to get in." There is something of that about the show; a suspicion of newcomers and their motives, particularly female newcomers.

Anyway, my favourite recent episode was when Jamie Laing (a former playboy who may or may not have reformed) took on James Taylor, a younger, newer player who has been juggling many girls. Jamie was electrifying. Powerfully intense head games. And it wasn't just about the fact that James was hurting a girl Jamie is fond of, but also some weird alpha male stuff.

It's quite a fascinating dynamic even if you haven't watched the show - so read all about it:
:love2: https://anidolmind.com/made-in-chelsea- ... verything/ :love2:

- and then do go watch some episodes if you haven't already!

This is a more recent episode review where James, the fledging player, seems to be getting lost in the game and seems strangely uninterested in the woman he's pursuing: <3 https://anidolmind.com/made-in-chelsea- ... -is-weird/ <3

They don't have scripts - they're told which locations to meet each other so it can all be filmed, but the stuff that comes out of their mouths is all theirs - another rarity in reality TV. Love the show although the old episodes are the best!!

Sadie W
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sadie W »

Glad to hear it!

I envy anyone who gets to watch Made in Chelsea for the first time - the first 10 or so series are just stunning. Although the very first episode is a bit rubbish, hated it!

Now I have a bit of an unusual thing to tell you. I don't know if anyone on here is based in the UK but if you are and you fancy DATING some of the Made in Chelsea cast, there's an exclusive speed dating event on Wed 24th July...

You just have to download the free CLiKD dating app and register here: http://bit.ly/MADEINCHELSEA

Select AN IDOL MIND from the dropdown for your chance to win a free ticket!

I don't think this has ever happened before and I doubt it will again, so thought I should share. <3

Return to “Reality TV”