ThatGirlShaeXo

onionface
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThatGirlShaeXo

Post by onionface »

I've watched 3 of her more recent videos and it seems she has toned down that hyper, annoying personality thing she was doing before. She's also been toning down the highlighting. She's placing it higher up on her cheeks so as not to emphasize her bumpy skin. I'm enjoying her videos much more lately. The contour is still a bit harsh but not as bad as the picture that was posted.

So yeah, Shae's got my attention again. I hope she keeps up this more calm, mature demeanor.

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by grav3yardtrash »

Throw that sponge away

:FU:

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

That foundation is so yellow.

[video][/video]
:FU:

xotara060992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xotara060992 »

I feel like her eyeshadow is always fantastic, but her face makeup makes me cringe. I'm not sure I'd ever take her advice for face makeup or how to apply it, but she's fab for eyeshadow tutorials at least! Still don't really know how I feel about her though

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Ok from what I've seen the colorpop brow stuff sucks... And here she's raving about it.... I can't stand fake damn... I had high hopes for her..

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Can't get honest reviews anymore.. From anyone it seems

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Well that was deleted fast.... I'm just saying.. She knows they're crap... All about the money

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

One less asshat from my feed.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

I am done with her. Embarrassingly enough I bought into the hype - mostly from her video where she gushed about the CP gel liners and I was so convinced - I bought five.. and they are total crap. They are flaky and gross.. I am not talking about after wearing it a few hours.. they are flaky and a weird consistency when you are applying it.. All five of mine were sh*t. PS~ I do not blame her entirely - I should have known better!

Notice how she talks about the brow pencils being 'so creamy' ? As if that is a good thing for brow pencils? Brow pencils are supposed to be stiff so you do not over-apply. She KNOWS this.. What a sell-out.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

Sorry to B2B post, but I just saw someone write a comment (paraphased) about wanting to know the 'wear time' and if it smudged and how it wore through the day, so I refreshed her comments because I wanted to see if she acknowledged the comment.. and it is no longer there??? Did she delete it? It did not say anything rude..?!?!

EDIT: the comment was there like 15 mins ago - I saw it when I first played the video.. then I logged in here, commented... and refreshed her comments... and it is gone??

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Agreed... She promptly deleted my comment so she knows damn well they're horrible.. All for a buck. A dime... Whatever... Honesty is key the sooner she gets that the more her page will do better... Ppl don't want lies.. They want truth.. Cause we... Actually spend our own money and don't get them sent to is for free...she's all good giving a false review for $ and free products... And honestly... I thought she was one I could trust... Sadly not... It's frustrating..cause you can't believe shit on yt... Hell I'll start a channel just to give real people reviews.. This is beyond ridiculous

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Let them be idiots

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

I'd gladly purchase to show the real vs yt hype ... It's out of control. Ridiculous how ppl will go so low for a dollar. All the PR hype and fake reviews Ppl need to know what's shit and what's decent. I think GG need a channel for ppl to call out what sucks and have multiple ppl test and review products.. What's actually good and what is PR bullshit and sucks.. For the real people... Oohh now that's an idea!

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

gmanswoman wrote:Agreed... She promptly deleted my comment so she knows damn well they're horrible.. All for a buck. A dime... Whatever... Honesty is key the sooner she gets that the more her page will do better... Ppl don't want lies.. They want truth.. Cause we... Actually spend our own money and don't get them sent to is for free...she's all good giving a false review for $ and free products... And honestly... I thought she was one I could trust... Sadly not... It's frustrating..cause you can't believe shit on yt... Hell I'll start a channel just to give real people reviews.. This is beyond ridiculous

No wonder I can not find any people questioning her.. She's busy watching and deleting. That's shady. I can understand if someone attacked her (although I respect gurus a lot more if they don't censor), but what you said was not rude.. nor was the comment I mentioned.

So if anyone warns her viewers in a decent way - to try to save them money and frustration.. she deletes.

She clearly does NOT give a sh*t about her subscribers..

Sadly a lot are young and likely do not have money to throw away on garbage products.

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Exactly ..it's sad really. I'm 37 not young but I research extensively before I make a purchase because that's just how I work.. But others might be like ooohh wow I need that and be disappointed. These ppl promoting mediocre products are just wrong!!!!

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

That being said.. I had quite a great selection...from assholes who hyped stuff up.. Which I've gotten rid of.. I now research everything... Everything!!!!!!! I'm a Mom of 2.. I'm not about to waste my money on a Manny pallet... But ppl have no idea thank to yt. It's fabulous on there... When it's horrible.

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Oh.. Hey Thatgirlsheaxo I know your here... Find me on IG and feel free to make your case... I'm gmanswoman I look forward to it!

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

And no I won't be a pansy and delete

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer