What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThatGirlShaeXo

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Apparently the Snapchat update is messing with her views and that's the end of the world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

anyone watch her lately? Shes been packing on tbe pounds wow. She used to be big then went super skinny like size 2... now shes gettin up there again. You can see it in her latest video

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Justsaying2018
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Justsaying2018 »

Yeah she's put on weight which is why she has scaled back on the 30 second intros of just" sexy posing "her latest makeup creation. I don't care about her weight, I just don't like when they get too preachy about losing weight. No one cares about your shakes and veggies and how much you run each day :roll:

Justsaying2018
Learner
Learner

Post by Justsaying2018 »

Also, Shae please center yourself in the camera you always chop your head off.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Justsaying2018 wrote:Yeah she's put on weight which is why she has scaled back on the 30 second intros of just" sexy posing "her latest makeup creation. I don't care about her weight, I just don't like when they get too preachy about losing weight. No one cares about your shakes and veggies and how much you run each day :roll:
Oh I agree. Its fine to gain weight. She was just SO into fitness and health and talked a lot about losing weight in the past so I just am curious if she will address the weight gain.
I feel like whatever she did to lose weight before was unsustainable.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Justsaying2018 wrote:Yeah she's put on weight which is why she has scaled back on the 30 second intros of just" sexy posing "her latest makeup creation. I don't care about her weight, I just don't like when they get too preachy about losing weight. No one cares about your shakes and veggies and how much you run each day :roll:
Oh I agree. Its fine to gain weight. She was just SO into fitness and health and talked a lot about losing weight in the past so I just am curious if she will address the weight gain.
I feel like whatever she did to lose weight before was unsustainable.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

What with all the 'thank you, next' in all the gurus declutter lately (Lauren Mae, Porcelain...)? I mean the Ariana song is good, but it's like they all have the same cheesy idea at the time.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Also, I love eye swatches, but because of the stain/glitter of previous shadows, I wonder if the swatches are accurate in the end (COLOURPOP Super Shock Shadow Vault review).

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

I love her eyeshadow looks but the pounds of face makeup she puts on I just can't handle it...i feel claustrophobic just watching her...i hear her skin suffocating...

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I feel like she was low key shading the Zoella collab in her swatch video.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Ok am I in the wrong tread? Nobody commenting on her lipstick review?????

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

lillemy01 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:47 am
Ok am I in the wrong tread? Nobody commenting on her lipstick review?????
Is this the only thread so far? I wanted to read about the lipstick review too. Lol

snarkymalarky01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snarkymalarky01 »

Came here for that too!

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Dang she came for Jacqueline

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

I thought her video was very good. It was refreshing to hear someone telling it like it is instead of trying to sugarcoat or ignore any issues because the product is from a fellow influencer. I'm just surprised she is still willing to use them, especially the one that had fibers or hairs in it. I don't think I could do that (did not order any myself).

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

Love that she's getting her name out there and hopefully new subs from this Jaclyn fiasco. She's a hard working YouTuber with integrity.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Frito Pie wrote:I thought her video was very good. It was refreshing to hear someone telling it like it is instead of trying to sugarcoat or ignore any issues because the product is from a fellow influencer. I'm just surprised she is still willing to use them, especially the one that had fibers or hairs in it. I don't think I could do that (did not order any myself).
I’ve only seen like 4 of her videos but I also thought it was weird how she was still willing to use the lipsticks lol.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

It annoys me that she doesn’t post more “personal” videos . Like she doesn’t really want us to get to know her. She did post a few vlogs awhile back but that’s it. And I’m concerned about her seizures that she’s been having. That is really scary.

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

strawberry_hearts wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:18 am
It annoys me that she doesn’t post more “personal” videos . Like she doesn’t really want us to get to know her. She did post a few vlogs awhile back but that’s it. And I’m concerned about her seizures that she’s been having. That is really scary.

I get where you're coming from, but we aren't really entitled to see her personal life. She's a makeup channel and I think we've become so used to seeing 'gurus' vlogging and all that, but we forget that some don't want to share their life with strangers and that's perfectly okay. That isn't really a part of the job unless they want to make it so. For many, having that boundary and privacy is important for a multitude of reasons.

Not trying to WK her in particular or come off as defensive - just offering a different pov. :tu:

Anywho, I wasn't aware she had epilepsy. Maybe she's more open about it on her SNS? Tbh, her views-to-sub ratio is poor. Her viewership went up a bit with her recent Jaclyn callout video, but overall she doesn't get a lot of viewer interaction despite her time on YT. Maybe she feels like people don't care to see it or won't watch her more personal videos if she already has low-ish viewcounts on her regular videos?

Return to “P-T”