ThatGirlShaeXo

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThatGirlShaeXo

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

Damn, I really used to trust her. I LOVE her eyeshadow tutorials. I think she's one of the few people on YT who knows her shit when it comes to that. Miles ahead of Jaclyn Hill...

But that doesn't mean anything if she's dishonest. I was almost gonna buy the CP Satin liquid lipsticks, mainly because she says they are so nice, but now I think I'll pass...shame.

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

ValWinchester1990 wrote:Damn, I really used to trust her. I LOVE her eyeshadow tutorials. I think she's one of the few people on YT who knows her shit when it comes to that. Miles ahead of Jaclyn Hill...

But that doesn't mean anything if she's dishonest. I was almost gonna buy the CP Satin liquid lipsticks, mainly because she says they are so nice, but now I think I'll pass...shame.

Hey I'm real and said only truth

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

I hope she gets compensated well..everyone knows the CP brow new stuff is shit

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Sadly she will learn

evilgremlin
Learner
Learner

Post by evilgremlin »

Did her personality change drastically at some point? I used to watch her videos infrequently, and I recently went on MAC lipstick collection marathon and found hers from around the beginning of this year/end of last. She's ultra peppy and has pressured speech, almost as if she juts snorted a line of coke lol. I don't remember her being like that--maybe she was?

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

gmanswoman wrote:Image

Let them be idiots

i think Shae is very pretty (except the caked on makeup) but she looks like a damn clown here.
:FU:

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

evilgremlin wrote:Did her personality change drastically at some point? I used to watch her videos infrequently, and I recently went on MAC lipstick collection marathon and found hers from around the beginning of this year/end of last. She's ultra peppy and has pressured speech, almost as if she juts snorted a line of coke lol. I don't remember her being like that--maybe she was?
Yes, for awhile she was acting stupid... super fake, over peppy and awkward. She had dialed it back in recent videos though. I think she forgot why she became popular in the first place.. IMO, people liked her because she was down-to-earth, chill and like a girl next door. It helped that she was a bit pudgy - it made her easy to relate to - for a lot of people.

She lost the weight and developed an obnoxious personality for awhile.. thankfully she simmered down.

I just can NOT take her shoving garbage products down the throat of very young, naive and impressionable girls.. It is fked up.

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

i agree im disappointed in her colourpop brows review because she was raving about them so much when you can clearly see, even on the colourpop snapchat, that their products are not smudgeproof and they smear everywhere. even amanda ensing wasn't too thrilled with the brow product in her newest tutorial and she promotes colourpop like no other.

also she needs to wash her brushes. ive never seen a makeup guru with such dirty foundation brushes. thats why youre always breaking out shae!!!!

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

She's really hyping up those color pop brows.. Thirsty much?! She's snapping about it. She either really likes that piece of shit brow products.. Or thirsty.. I think she's thirsty

Slothgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Slothgirl »

She is sooooo thirsty. In her newest video she is kissing Tarte's ass, probably because she wants to included on one of the trips they always plan. Dang, I unsubscribed. Her tutorials aren't even good and her skin is a mess. If she recommends a skincare products, I stay away from it because it is not helping her in any way :?
English is my second language
Live Slow, Die Whenever :tu:

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

Amazing that she used to work at Ulta.. and now Ulta is sponsoring her videos on YT.

I gotta admit - she is good at conning people.. She comes across as very down to earth.. but she is one of the biggest sell-out fakers on YT. Like I said, I just feel bad that her audience is mostly naive, trusting teens.. They are an easy mark for her. :(

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

Man, she is really pushing for that money lately. I unsubbed again. I don't find her interesting enough to stay subbed regardless of her shit sponsored videos.

Did anyone else hear her say you can only find Coty Airspun in Walgreens in, what else, her sponsored Walgreens video? That's a bold faced ass lie. People were correcting her in the comments. I don't know if she ever corrected herself but c'mon, you know that would lead the ignorant little minions straight to Walgreens to find those products. I think she knew what she was doing.

Oh well, she won't miss our subs since she has thousands of mindless drones who will take our place.

ItsLaura
Debater
Debater

Post by ItsLaura »

Her thumbnail for the Curology video is terribly photoshopped. I think she's very pretty naturally but she is always so heavy handed with the contouring. I don't even know what to think about the arm, it looks like it belongs to a child.

bettycrocker
Learner
Learner

Post by bettycrocker »

In the Walgreens video, she put specifically that it was not sponsored by Walgreens.. I think she may have said it in the video itself? But maybe I am just imagining that much. Either way, its obvious that video is sponsored, and I am really upset she would outright lie that way. How ridiculous, Shae. Come on!! She's been sponsored by CVS before, so I would not put it past Walgreens to sponsor her also.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

bettycrocker wrote:In the Walgreens video, she put specifically that it was not sponsored by Walgreens.. I think she may have said it in the video itself? But maybe I am just imagining that much. Either way, its obvious that video is sponsored, and I am really upset she would outright lie that way. How ridiculous, Shae. Come on!! She's been sponsored by CVS before, so I would not put it past Walgreens to sponsor her also.
She definitely disclosed. I think she mentioned it at the beginning, and it's listed at the bottom of the description box. She's been doing a lot of sponsored videos, lately, though.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

I can't believe how different her face is looking as of late! I am happy for her that she trimmed down, no hate there but her face looks different. More harsh? Her nose looks more sharp and flattened? Plastic surgery maybe? I am not sure but I don't like it. Her face was so perfect before. She was naturally pretty and l loved her nose. I hope she didn't do plastic surgery.

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

Shae is a pretty girl, but her makeup is SO harsh - bordering on drag, even. Her contour is too warm, brought in too far, not blended enough, and too low. Her nose highlight/contour, etc. and over-lined lips and cut crease looks so heavy and unflattering. She's a naturally pretty person, and she'd look fantastic with a lighter hand and paying less attention to piling on all the trends on her face at once.

ItsLaura
Debater
Debater

Post by ItsLaura »

What is going on with her lately? Not following too closely but look like something with Peter Mon? Also, not really a fan of how she put some ex friends life on blast and turned to her subscribers for reassurance. I’m sure she wouldn’t like it if someone posted negative stories about her personal life to thousands....

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

ItsLaura wrote:What is going on with her lately? Not following too closely but look like something with Peter Mon? Also, not really a fan of how she put some ex friends life on blast and turned to her subscribers for reassurance. I’m sure she wouldn’t like it if someone posted negative stories about her personal life to thousands....
I'm not 100% sure of the details, but John Kuckian posted a video essentially accusing Peter Monn of being a pedophile and a lot of YTers came out in support of Peter. John didn't have much to say to the bigger ones that I know of, but Shae felt like he came after her on Twitter because she's a smaller channel.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She's having a total meltdown right now

Return to “P-T”