Nguerriero19 Part 2

gurugossiper007

Re: Nguerriero19 Part 2

Post by gurugossiper007 »

nematoma wrote:Or she may have used a mirror of this for close up, I've seen some other youtubers, who has put their bronzer/smth on table, and used other product's mirror to look at :/ but that's strange
That's what I thought until she started dipping her brush into the nars (i think) one in her hand and applying it

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Hmmm...I think Nicole is getting repetitive with her Halloween tutorials. I agree with the above who said where does she come up with some of these ideas...they weren't really requested. Los Lonely bride was my favorite of all but she should try to get more creative with her stage, props, backgrounds...ok she did ok for the clown background but because she copied someone else it doesn't count. lol! She should try watching some of Desi Perkin's special effects videos for inspiration but not to copy. Maybe she should take some classes and brush up on her skills. For having as many subscribers as she does she really should have more backgrounds and props, etc. Same goes for Carlibel55! I donno, the more subbies a person has the more I expect. There is no hope for Jaclyn Hill. Now she will forever kick a dead horse with her backgrounds and duplicate makeup tutorials :roll: :horse: .

Whoathere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whoathere »

About the bronzer, she did dip into the Nars bronzer, when she claimed to use the other one. Also in that video, her right hand had blue polish and her left hand had purple polish.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

But desi and chrisspy film at ipsy, they have someone set up those special effects for them

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

@lotus...true ok so I don't expect her to have desi or Chrisspy quality but if charismastar can work it Nicole can try harder.

izzy
Learner
Learner

Post by izzy »

Whoathere wrote:About the bronzer, she did dip into the Nars bronzer, when she claimed to use the other one. Also in that video, her right hand had blue polish and her left hand had purple polish.
I just went and watched the video. You're right, she is wearing a different color on each hand (kind of weird). And she did totally dip into the NARS bronzer. Not really sure how you forget which bronzer you used/are supposed to use, but oh well.

BrittanyD
Learner
Learner

Post by BrittanyD »

Speaking of Desi.... Did anyone think Nicole's cat look was strikingly similar to the lion photo Desi posted a few days earlier? I realize the "cat" look is fairly standard, but the eyes narrowed in the inner tear duct with exaggerated white liner and gold shadow, only the top lip filled in black, and the dots on the upper lip have been unique to just these tutorials from the ones I've watched...

I don't know how to post images, so here's links to both their instagram photos

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker

Post by LillyAnne »

It's just coming across more and more that she's losing passion and interest in this. I feel like her big drive was to hit 1 million...once she did, what's next for her?

I personally loved her videos and her personality when she was still in her old apartment with Jeremy... Now, she's boring. Unoriginal. There's nothing real about her.

I means she's ripping off Halloween makeup for goodness sake. Nicole is over her peak

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

god shes so hard faced. shes so skinny but her face makes her look like a big hard wrestler... i think if chyna when i see her

Armywife11
Talker
Talker

Post by Armywife11 »

Nicole and Jeremy posted pics that they voted well in Florida amendment 2 was for legalizing marijuana that's why they went and voted lol

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

That's the only reason they voted? Fucking Christ, it's a midterm election. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Litttlejenn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Litttlejenn »

summertje wrote:
izzy wrote:
nematoma wrote:Or she may have used a mirror of this for close up, I've seen some other youtubers, who has put their bronzer/smth on table, and used other product's mirror to look at :/ but that's strange
That might be believable...if her nail polish wasn't 2 different colors like the PP pointed out.
Maybe she filmed the closeups of the products on a different day than the actual routine?
Her nails were two different colors in the video though.

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by count_your_rainbows »

she has two different nail colors on throughout the entire video.... blue on one hand and pink on the other.
however, that for sure was not the BH bronzer! which is super shady because in the description, she has a list of all the BH products with obvious affiliate links and then lists the rest of the products way down below. i wonder if BH noticed...

Armywife11
Talker
Talker

Post by Armywife11 »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:That's the only reason they voted? Fucking Christ, it's a midterm election. Sigh.

The caption jeremy put under his I voted photo was : #yeson2 don't deny real medicine
I don't have anything against weed but it clearly has effected nicole in her videos she use to be my favorite but her lack of interest while filming is clearly visible. Carli bybel has over 2 million subscribers and is constant with posting videos and it shows she loves what she does can't say the same for nicole...........

Elle10
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle10 »

^ So shocked at what im reading here, I agree, shes over the peak!! Shes boring now and I hate the fact that shes ripping off other gurus, to me, that's cheating. Shameful Nicole.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Armywife11 wrote:
VeronicaSawyer wrote:That's the only reason they voted? Fucking Christ, it's a midterm election. Sigh.

The caption jeremy put under his I voted photo was : #yeson2 don't deny real medicine
I don't have anything against weed but it clearly has effected nicole in her videos she use to be my favorite but her lack of interest while filming is clearly visible. Carli bybel has over 2 million subscribers and is constant with posting videos and it shows she loves what she does can't say the same for nicole...........
yea, because i'm sure he *really* cares about marijuana's medicinal uses. more like he wants to use it recreationally and not get fined/jailed for it :roll: i can't stand the stoners out there supporting legalization of marijuana because of its medicinal uses when they are really more concerned about getting high for fun.

uwouldliketoknow
Learner
Learner

Post by uwouldliketoknow »

Did you guys see her in this sponsored bullshit? Guess she didn't want her followers to see it without her own lighting/editing! LOL

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Armywife11 wrote:

How is that the weeds fault? I hate to break it to you but when she was making good, quality videos, she was getting high then too. She's just lazy and doesn't care about youtube as much as before. She knows she can put up a sloppy video and make money off of it.

uwouldliketoknow
Learner
Learner

Post by uwouldliketoknow »

lol and this one's worse!

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

uwouldliketoknow wrote:lol and this one's worse!
WOW when she isn't in control of the lighting she looks way different! It started off rocky and seemed like an infomercial but she got comfortable after a while. She repeated a couple of lines. AND it looked like she had a lazy eye at times! Of course she ended it with the classic "and until next time, I will talk to you guys soon" :rofl:

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”