Nguerriero19 Part 2

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 Part 2

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

Mdlt_ wrote:Hi! Long time lurker here and I finally made an account because I just saw this on Instagram and I had to share it! I really liked her killer clown makeup and I thought it was pretty amazing too and then I saw this. :|

Holy crap it's a direct rip off

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Mdlt_ wrote:Hi! Long time lurker here and I finally made an account because I just saw this on Instagram and I had to share it! I really liked her killer clown makeup and I thought it was pretty amazing too and then I saw this. :|

[instagram][/instagram]
wow. pathetic. she blatantly copied that. i mean.. the eyebrows, the cheeks, the lips, the neck/chest.. smh.

ETA: nicole could have at least given this girl credit! she even tried contacting her..

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

letmetellyou wrote:

[instagram][/instagram]
wow. pathetic. she blatantly copied that. i mean.. the eyebrows, the cheeks, the lips, the neck/chest.. smh.
I agree. I was totally blown away at her talent. Her content has sucked for the past year. Then this wonderful tutorial---what a rip off. If this is how her "management" is steering her she needs to drop them.

southerngirl311
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by southerngirl311 »

i saw that also! funny how the girl confronted nicole and nicole didn't respond...i did really like nicole's tutorial but after seeing that idk.

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

southerngirl311 wrote:i saw that also! funny how the girl confronted nicole and nicole didn't respond...i did really like nicole's tutorial but after seeing that idk.
Where did she confront her??

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker

Post by LillyAnne »

So on Dehsonae's instagram photo with the clown makeup:
Alex Faction commented (verbatim): Ha. #theoriginal :-P :lol: <3
Many of you know Alex Faction is a JacHill groupie
Therefore...this whole Nicole/Jaclyn split must be for real and serious

cutielikewhoa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cutielikewhoa »

split? what happened??

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I haven't watched any of her vids for a good while - and I don't know who Jaclyn is-just seen her in one of her challenge vids-but why aren't they friends no more?

southerngirl311
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by southerngirl311 »

Sierradanielle27 wrote:
southerngirl311 wrote:i saw that also! funny how the girl confronted nicole and nicole didn't respond...i did really like nicole's tutorial but after seeing that idk.
Where did she confront her??
Someone posted this a few comments above. Idk where or how exactly she confronted jaclyn though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PTruth
Informer
Informer

Post by PTruth »

Wow the original artist posted hers in AUGUST! That's just a fucking bitch ass cunt move! To steal an artist's work, recreate that shit and then not say ONE word on where you got the idea. She knows no one is going to call her on it so she got away with it. That's not fair to the original artist, but that's life. SUCKS!
Internet wig snatcher and shade thrower.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

Don't let your post write a check Google won't cash!!!

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

The killer clone I mean clown tutorial was clearly copied. Nicole you are busted...but your fans will make it ok because they adore you. You should be ashamed of yourself for not giving credit to the OG artist...Nicole you are another missjenfabulous in the making...

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i don't mind it when gurus get "inspired" from other makeup artists/yters/etc. i just wish they'd have the decency to give credit where credit is due! this is exactly why i unsubbed/followed all of that thief missjenfabulous's social media because she steals nail art ideas and passes them off as her own.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:The killer clone I mean clown tutorial was clearly copied. Nicole you are busted...but your fans will make it ok because they adore you. You should be ashamed of yourself for not giving credit to the OG artist...Nicole you are another missjenfabulous in the making...
lol - we posted at the same time! i totally agree. what a disgrace.

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

HoardganizedJen wrote:This reminds me a lot of her Queen of Hearts-- obviously not exact but I wouldn't be surprised if this is where Nicole got her inspiration:
Yeah they both used makeup for the look... That's all. Entirely different.

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

summertje wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:This reminds me a lot of her Queen of Hearts-- obviously not exact but I wouldn't be surprised if this is where Nicole got her inspiration:
Lol yea...that looks nothing at all like Nicole's look.

Ohthatchin
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohthatchin »

Is anyone (who isn't blindly obsessed over nicole) really surprised she copied someone else???? Haha. Come on. This is so obvious. As soon as I saw it, I knew she copied it from somewhere. Or at least got the idea from someone else and tried to put her own little twist on it. She's always been so freaking unoriginal and has ALWAYS been like that. I get everyone gets an idea based off of inspiration but she boarder line STEALS ideas and barely adds her own crap & then calls it her own.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I think its funny that she no longer follows Jaclyn Hill on Instagram, but JH is following her! LOL!

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

HoardganizedJen wrote:
summertje wrote:
:roll: The colors are extremely similar... I clearly stated it wasn't exact. I highly doubt after that extreme rip-off that Nicole can even come up with color schemes on her own.
I agree. I can definitely see a resemblance.

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker

Post by LillyAnne »

lotus wrote:I haven't watched any of her vids for a good while - and I don't know who Jaclyn is-just seen her in one of her challenge vids-but why aren't they friends no more?
I guess it's safe to say no one knows for sure. They did a challenge together last year. Jaclyn Hill had a significantly less amount of subscribers than Nicole at that time. They'd both talk about going shopping together, were in each other's vlogs. Then Jaclyn's channel REALLY took off, next thing she's doing lipglosses and lipsticks with whitening lightning and you never hear anything from them about each other.
Probably a jealousy thing on Nicole's part or something.
It became blatantly obvious when there was no sight or mention of Nicole being at Jaclyn's party/vacation with family and friends for her 1 milionth subscriber celebration....and Nicole barely even mentioned any of Jaclyn's creations for whitening lightning

Smells like jealousy, plain and simple. Again, who really knows though?

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
summertje wrote:
:roll: The colors are extremely similar... I clearly stated it wasn't exact. I highly doubt after that extreme rip-off that Nicole can even come up with color schemes on her own.
I know you said that, I just think you're trying a bit too hard to find something to complain about

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”