Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

Bones_G
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 Part 2

Post by Bones_G »

I think the house has an odd layout and the rooms seem really small. I highly doubt there's another bedroom somewhere. Generally in a 2 bathroom house the master has the other bedroom but her filming room seemed like the smallest room in the house and it had the spare bathroom.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

I still applaud her for saving her cash instead of blowing it on constant trashy hauls like many other YT'ers

desouza
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by desouza »

2012myusername wrote:I still applaud her for saving her cash instead of blowing it on constant trashy hauls like many other YT'ers

I agree instead of hundreds of Louis bags she has a home. very smart

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

desouza wrote:
2012myusername wrote:I still applaud her for saving her cash instead of blowing it on constant trashy hauls like many other YT'ers

I agree instead of hundreds of Louis bags she has a home. very smart
Yeah, well, LV bags can be sold to recover some money. But all the money these girls blow on makeup is just burned. They can never get it back. They try to justify buying it by saying it's an investment in their channel, but that is BS. I find hauls extremely boring to watch anyway. I think most people prefer tutorials, which Nicole does beautifully!! So glad she has made smart decisions....
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Bones_G
Talker
Talker

Post by Bones_G »

I find it hilarious that some people think just because she doesn't film hauls that she isn't blowing money shopping. Also why does everyone think she bought the house? Pretty sure if she did she would have mentioned it.

Wtf was she for Halloween? A grown up toddler in a tiara? lmao

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Bones_G wrote:I find it hilarious that some people think just because she doesn't film hauls that she isn't blowing money shopping. Also why does everyone think she bought the house? Pretty sure if she did she would have mentioned it.

Wtf was she for Halloween? A grown up toddler in a tiara? lmao
I think the fact that she bought the house is pretty obvious. She kept saying, "now that I've got my house, I can start doing DYI videos." What would have been the point in moving if she didn't purchase it?

Nicole has done hauls, but not very often. When she was at IMATS in L.A., she was wearing a Michael Kors crossbody bag. It is 175.00. My son bought one exactly like it for his girlfriend. I just feel like if she was buying expensive bags she would show them. Most of the "gurus" have to brag about everything they get. Nicole is just more mature than the rest of them. Hauling and bragging just isn't her style. I feel like the girl had the common sense to save her money for something worth while.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

boogiefever
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boogiefever »

Her halloween tutorials were really great !

LadyDaydream
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDaydream »

She's obviously not blowing excessive amounts of money on shopping. Other gurus who do tons of hauls still live in apartments or with a bunch of roommates. Whatever amount she's spending on shopping, she seems to be balancing it out enough to afford a house. Even if it is rented, I'm sure the rent is a bit higher than an apartment.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

LadyDaydream wrote:She's obviously not blowing excessive amounts of money on shopping. Other gurus who do tons of hauls still live in apartments or with a bunch of roommates. Whatever amount she's spending on shopping, she seems to be balancing it out enough to afford a house. Even if it is rented, I'm sure the rent is a bit higher than an apartment.
Yep, in her GRWM video she just posted, she is using the same products that she has had for awhile. She doesn't buy every new palette that comes out and fall for every fad. She is the smartest girl on YT, hands down!!

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

How is she not blowing money just because we don't see it in hauls.

Also, I don't remember hearing her say she bought the house.

Another thing, she's going to be blowing cash when she goes to IMATS on both days in January and possibly April too.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

How is she not blowing money just because we don't see it in hauls.

Also, I don't remember hearing her say she bought the house.

Another thing, she's going to be blowing cash when she goes to IMATS on both days in January and possibly April too.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

If she is buying new palettes and various other products all the time, why would we never see them in tutorials? Why would she not be doing reviews? She pretty much uses the same stuff in every video. I can pretty recite by heart what she will put on her face.

Just because you go to IMATS doesn't mean you will buy alot. I have heard a bunch of YT'ers say they don't buy much there because the prices are so jacked up. Most YT'ers go to meet other makeup enthusiasts and, of course, to meet their fans.

Bones_G
Talker
Talker

Post by Bones_G »

She doesn't do hauls anymore, she doesn't do reviews anymore, she uses the same products in almost every video and she hasn't done a hair tutorial in ages so...what's the point of watching her anymore? I used to enjoy her hauls and reviews because she would introduce me to a lot of new products to try but since she hasn't done that in forever I really have no use for her.

Still pretty sure she's renting the house lol

zumbalover
Debater
Debater

Post by zumbalover »

She doesn't need to buy most things because she gets a lot sent to her. Chick has TONS of make up but uses the same products.

Bones_G
Talker
Talker

Post by Bones_G »

Terrariums? Really? Someone is running out of video ideas....

Happymexox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Happymexox »

I heard that 'beauty gurus' on youtube get to write off the makeup and all the things they haul, since its part of there job to review new products..is this true?

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

Yes ^ sccastaneda said it in a vlog if I remember correctly, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong anyone :)
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

Happymexox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Happymexox »

rollietrollypollie wrote:Yes ^ sccastaneda said it in a vlog if I remember correctly, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong anyone :)

thats where i heard it...yupp. So people should get all bitchy about all this 'money' they are spending cause most of ot are sponsors, gift cards to shop at there stores or just tax write offs.

Happymexox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Happymexox »

* SHOULDNT.

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”